Would it be weird if a 30+ year old dated an 17/18 year old? isn't that borderline pedophilia?

would it be weird if a 30+ year old dated an 17/18 year old? isn't that borderline pedophilia?

Attached: 1568791336863.jpg (1080x720, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-imprinted-brain/201304/older-fathers-autism-and-schizophrenia?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>isn't that borderline pedophilia?

It isn't, but it's still weird

how is it not borderline pedophilia? the brain isn't even fully developed at that age?

>is a 50 year old dating a 30 year old borederline pedo???

No it just buttbothers everyone jealous around them so they try to sabotage. 50 year olds searching for 30 actually get blocked from results of too much a gap to see 30ish due to this in plentyoffish. I think it was a 15 year gap block. Why care if they're consenting adults? People are dicks is why.

>adolescence
>implying consent age should be 21 approx for females and 25 approx for males, the end of approx puberty for both sexes

Idiocy.

dumb burger

Nope... But it's still weird

It's weird but who cares?

Divide your age by 2, then add 7. Officially the lowest socially acceptable age you can publicly date.

Attached: 1567641483479.jpg (707x705, 70K)

no, in a couple like that it's "ephebophilia" for the guy and bipolar with daddy issues for the girl

>hello i would like to order one more dose of tanking white birthrates
>no no, only first world whites please, africans and asians are free to keep marrying as soon as they become reproductively viable, its their culture

Attached: 1568551914644.png (600x533, 335K)

Fuck that noise. I was 33 and dated a 20-year-old. I'd do it again if I could find another girl who liked me.

I'm 39 years old, my gf 20. As we met one year ago, she was half my age. I have a son now 11 years old and a wife soon to be divorced. We all get along quite amiable. So I'd say it pretty much depends on the circumstances. However at 17 one is still pretty dependent on money from parents etc. and has almost zero life experience. It might work out, but I would not count on it.

>would it be weird if a 30+ year old dated an 17/18 year old? isn't that borderline pedophilia?
No and no, the only people it will bother are normalfags that use the law in places of their own principles.

>all the pedos being exposed in this thread
god i hate this board

It's weird because the 30yo would only date the 17/18 yo for sex. They are at completely different places in life, and mentally. Unless the 30 yo is retarded.

The only people who negatively comment this are jealous old dudes with beer guts and post wall roasties.

EVERY guy wants to fuck hot teenage women, every single one, no exception, everyone. Those "HURR PEDO" comments come literally just from jealous old dudes that stuck with their obese 40 year old wife and can't get any other woman to even look at them.

What do the normies think about your relationships? Have you gotten any comments or weird looks?

One of my coworkers at the time gave me a lot of shit for it. She was very much the "disapproving mom" of the office; she was my age and had like four kids. Every morning she'd ask "How's that CHILD you're going out with?" That was the only negativity I got.

>(((pedos)))
Feminists raised the age of consent to play a mind game. Jewish ones.

Attached: jewish mind game feminism.jpg (1167x917, 359K)

you know you are right
but you can't do anything

well you actually can become one of those niggers with tenths of kids but you wouldn't, you're a coward for that

What a fucking bitch, how did you deal with her? I know I'd have a hard time dealing with toxic shit like that without getting angry.

>you can die for your country but you can't have sex with anyone you want to
Really makes you think

Having sex with someone who can drive the car they bought over to your house and pay for their gas using their credit card while they are on leave from the job in the army is not "borderline pedophilia" you dumbfuck

I am almost 30 but I dated a 17 year old. It was a nice experience.

I am also biologically female and only attracted to 16-20 year old boys.

you must be a school teacher

no. its fine and legal.

No but that was one of his biggest fantasies. We roleplayed a lot.

>ephebophilia
>a adult woman that historically already had children
ok

Calm down you nonce lmao.

>It's weird because the 30yo would only date the 17/18 yo for sex
That's the only reason I dated a 17 year old when I was 25

>Calm down you nonce lmao.
No, faggot.

>because the 30yo would only date the 17/18 yo for sex.
as opposed to the 17/18yo that all date for marriage right?

Attached: xoomy.png (476x476, 116K)

wait, americans dont actually believe this right?

Attached: 1487194759108s.jpg (250x206, 7K)

>Unless the 30 yo is retarded.

Its usually men who are emotionally and socially stunted that target high school girls because they are at the same maturity level. If it wasnt such a predatory setup I think a lot more people would be open minded about it, but its usually a toxic, emotionally volatile, possessive and insecure male that ends up preying on and being exploitative of an inexperienced person who doesnt know any better. Most women who are the same age as these guys already know to steer clear of them. Men are liars and sexual predators by nature but when they prey on someone naive it disgusts people moreso.

Why is it the trend of our society to keep procrastinating longer on becoming adults?

hey pedo, it's a scientific fact the female brain develops overnight on the 18th birthday
now go diddel some toddlers sick FUCK

yes. now off to the gas chamber pedo.

what is with the unironic r/relationship posting uhhh

Attached: 1507217718459.jpg (745x1200, 156K)

I am attracted to these men (35-40)'and they are attracted to me (18), the only people with a problem are their wives who shouldve taken better care of themselves.

What is attractive about hairy knuckles, boiled ham faces, debt and beer guts?

If you are sleeping with older men for financial reasons you are a disgusting whore, full stop.

Where do I find her Insta or pictures or whatever she has? I'm over infatuated with her.

t.assblasted zoomie incle

Older men disgust me. I wanna ride on yummy prime young Chad cock until I am a babushka.

Lol good luck with your autism babies.

>What is attractive about hairy knuckles, boiled ham faces, debt and beer guts?
Nothing? The guy I'm currently seeing and my ex are fit af.

And I have Daddy issues yes, daddy left us when I was 5 and I've never had any men around growing up, these men can talk to me and act in a way that makes my pussy tremble, I've needed adult men all my life and now I have my pick of them I choose the most likely to give me what I've missed. I don't care what anyone thinks.

Are you retarded. Womens only worth is their looks and women look the best from 14 to 25, above that it's rare. EVERY SINGLE MAN will fuck a 16 year old given the chance, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE. If not your brain literally doesn't work right since males are hardwired to chase young and hot women.

>roastie
Only women go barren and produce autismos

Is that from the Advanced Roastie Algebra Vol. II?

wow itz fucking nothing

Attached: file.png (790x190, 36K)

Where do I meet 17yo girls please.

all these low test underage americans fumming at what a legal age roastie do with her body.

In my late 30's. Have never been with anyone over 21. Only really sleep with prostututes though, not into relationships. I never have any intention of sleeping with anyone older than around 21, even when I am 60. Just not into older women.

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-imprinted-brain/201304/older-fathers-autism-and-schizophrenia?amp

Not if you're french

this but without a hint of irony desu

Why would anyone be jealous? Teenagers are mentally draining husks with no personality.

>Where do I meet 17yo girls please.
tinder

this.
I'd rather date a late 20s mentally draining husk with a faux personality instead, too

>males are hardwired to

Oh look another knuckledragging paleonigger. If you want to reap the benefits of living in a civilized and relatively peaceful society you have to accept that humans are no longer allowed to follow their caveman urges and for good reason.

Ugly hebe incels like you should be sterilized. Your role is to provide betabux, not have more ugly schizophrenic and autism babies.

>starts well by denouncing le paleo evolushiunn Jow Forums meem
>immediately peddles another le 4chein geneticqs meem
retard:

Attached: 1552101909547.jpg (638x558, 64K)

this is unironically a really well crafted post

Unless they have an extremely interesting career, or engage in non consumerist activities and hobbies, most males over 25 are the most boring niggers you will ever talk to. The only difference is women are too polite to tell you what a boring faggot you are to your face.

And before you rage about how women are boring, womens role is not to intellectually or mentally stimulate you. If men wanted an intelligent partner they would all be dating STEM femcels. Women have never been expected to be witty or intelligent. These are masculine traits and intimidating to most men anyway.

And dont get me started on how boring and repulsive most 50+ year old men are. Being a beer snob, playing golf and travel to SEA to rape Filipino kids are not substitutes for a personality.

Pedophile? Nah.

"Pedophile" is an overused word, anyway. I'm not saying we should be anal retentive about word choice, but really needs to be reserved for degenerates who want to sleep with pre-teens.

But that is a heck of an age gap. Not necessarily the number of years but the weight of life experiences. A late teen and a early 30's guy have a huge division of what they've gone through in life.

Late teens means you're just really starting to learn what life is all about and stand on their own feet. The 30's person has been through some significant experiences and is more or less independent and knowledgeable about what's out in the world.

This disparity can be a negative. It can be co-dependent.

The late teen is probably just looking for a parent figure to continue to rely on and avoid growing up and take responsibility for themselves. The 30's person may be a regressive person; someone who has failed to mature and, as such, is hopelessly out of step with potential partners in their age group and they, also, find themselves falling back on a younger partner to fulfill needs they can't meet on their own.

>claims teens are boring no personality
>hurrr men are boring too
>hurrr women are SUPPOSED to be boring no personality!!

schizo retard

My great grand father had 3 wives, on his last wife he married her when he was 52 and she was 18.

I never claimed teens are boring you absolute mong. That was a different poster. You expecting women to entertain you is the main issue here.

Everyone nowadays is so entitled that they think other people must entertain them. Truly degenerate times.

>equating raping women because MUH DICK and having sex with vulnerable underage girls to the harmless consensual and if anything beneficial practice of sexual selection for the propagation of healthy stronger better looking offspring

I would feel sorry for incels if they werent so ugly inside as they are on the outside.

Pretty shameful. I'd abandon my family name, but those degenerate traits are probably embedded into you already.

Good for you!

A girl could date
>loser her own age sulking about student loans
or
>bloke with a house, car and money to spare
and you expect her to pick the loser? I mean this is NEET angst right here.

there is no borderline pedophilia; only pedo or no pedo. if one is an adult, then it isn't pedo

She should sell her body fluids. Or at least some bathwater. I would happily buy some.

Attached: pepe want.png (585x473, 91K)