>this is what normies actually beleive

plebit disgusts me

Attached: 6drpprixc8n31.jpg (1500x2091, 719K)

But thats actually very true unironically

THEN SHE SHOULD MAKE THE FIRST MOVE.
Fucking women. Ask a guy out for once in your fucking lives. That's how my gf got me.

No it isn't
Orangeinal

Attached: 1553773954992.jpg (584x575, 50K)

This only happens to Chads, and everyone on here is definitely not a Chad

>chads are sad and alone because they dont have the confidence to ask out a girl who clearly likes them.
How can your reading comprehension be THAT BAD or did you not even read it at all?

No girl has ever liked me im ugly AF. this is not an opinion is a F U C K T (lmao get it??)
Sorry if my english is bad

This is true if you're attractive.
My current girlfriend apparently liked me through all of high school, but I got kicked out and my "status" went to shit so she didn't make a move. She had two boyfriends during this, she says she didn't like them. A part of me believes I'm just the next best thing, but whatever.

Point is, a girl may like you and you may like her, but you might not go for it. She'll be "sad" for a few minutes, but then she'll get the next best thing almost instantly. Women don't get hung up on men, retard.

Attached: garf4.jpg (125x125, 2K)

When I like a girl I actually ask her out, I'm rejected all the time and that what it takes to know this is bullshit - having a minimally more initiative that a fucking rock

Imagine liking someone, not telling them and then blaming them for it cause they have bad self steem
Fucking what

Not that user but
Girls are also "sad and alone" too in their pink fake world
Chads can be "sad and alone" too at the eyes of everyone and this picture is made by normies so it makes sense in that way

>Imagine liking someone, not telling them and then blaming them for it cause they have bad self steem
>Fucking what
Worse that that, they are actually deluding themselves thinking that THEY are the object of someone's affection, which is just comical

im not retarded, i know im unattractive. so does every other robot. if you think theres a chance a girl likes you, you arent a robot. you are literally so far from being one of us, that we couldnt relate in any way. that is all

>he didnt realise her saying hello that one time WAS her making the first move

not gonna make it fampai

It's pretty brutal. Being sad and alone are one of the only things robots have and they're trying to take that all away.

Ah, fuck. That hit home.

That is true but I would change being sad and alone to crippling social anxiety.

This.

Since options are presented to then they'll eventually pick one.

If you don't present yourself you'll never be picked.

When I think about how unfair the dating market is for men I always end up wanting to bully women to make up for the injustice.

this
if you want something why do you not do something in order to get it? if i want food i go buy groceries...

Being depressed and single is now normie culture, seen Stacys meme about it all day while rejecting guys all day and ghosting their orbiters

I have just decided that as long as I am single, I will never turn down a date with any girl who asks me.

It disgusts me as well, user. At least, that picture is half true.

>got kicked out of HS somehow
>thinks he wasn't liked because he wasn't attractive
Yeah. Managing to fuck up the easiest level of education had nothing to do with it lmao.

>he didnt realise her saying hello that one time
>implying any girl has ever said hello to me
These kinds of scenarios only happen in daytime television dramas. They absolutely do not happen to the people here in real life.

This board feels more genuine with announcing that kind of shit due to the anonymous format.

idk why aren't you asking them out? this is retarded. like there's at least some kind of gender norm that suggests that men typically ask women out, so women might not want to have to stoop "low" enough to have to do it, since it suggests they're desperate. that same fear doesn't exist for you.

I mean happens IRL but probably doesn't happen much on here. Biggest issue is that it implies EVERYONE HAS SOMEONE WHO CARES ABOU THEM. When in reality not everyone has a special someone and people do die alone.

Anonymous, of course we have asked women out before. It didn't end well, and that's why we don't do it anymore.

It happens with some people not all. Relationships are nothing but pure luck. It's all about very specific circumstances and being in the right place at the right time. If you're a shutin that doesn't talk with anyone in his life then you don't have any avenues for this meme to exist. It's not even purely about looks, but what looks mean when youre growing up. If you look weird as a kid, it just means you get bullied more. Your self confidence drops. You get to hang out less and meet less people. You shut off inwards.
Over the 10 last years I realized that things like height, face and status doesn't mean everything. I've known guys who were much worse than me on every single measurement and yet they somehow found cute gfs that I would of killed to have. And no matter how much I wished they broke up for my enjoyment, they just kept going until they formed families.

>You
>Being able to honestly complain on the internet of a life of pervasive loneliness
>Fem"""bots""" with five orbiters, two fuckbuddies, and three exs

Based. They haven't done absolutely anything, I'm not even talking about self-improvement but the basic act of initiating some sort of contact with a girl they like. They just circlejerk themselves thinking that she likes them but they're just too insecure to ask her out, aren't they special and quirky

Attached: zamas.png (316x725, 178K)

well i dunno what kinda situation it is to like someone as i have never had that feeling so i had never had the urge to ask anyone out. but in the pic it says "girl that likes you", there's no info if the guy likes her, so why should the guy ask her out if he doesn't even like her? and fuck gender norms if you want something you better go after it were you female or male.

I fucking wish this was true, i cant fucking read hints and cannot send hints so spill your spaghettis and ill spill mine

saying hello isn't a fucking "move". if I just go up to a girl and say hi and let the conversation go wherever she leads it, am I allowed to suddenly be mad that she didn't take me saying hi as a romantic move? no, because that's fucking stupid

I have never seen COPE on a greater level

>all the cope replies
Oh nonononono

Not true no woman has ever paid attention to me in my life besides family or women who wanted a pet to use like a boyfriend
Only without sex
Im not gonna be bitter tho
Women are terrible creatures i call it as i see it

>and let the conversation go wherever she leads it
Get out,chad

>plebbit
well, theres your problem

How can I be a chad if I've never had sex, let alone even had a female friend? That's never happened to me because women don't lead conversations retard.

See We can always laugh at normies who lay claim to being lonely despite their circumstances being x100 better or their loneliness is exclusively their fault (they're lonely because they're too afraid to ask women out)

sure love some juicy c o p e at times, but this one seems a bit too over the top to be genuine.
sweet bait, user.

Attached: 1568223863808.png (200x200, 20K)

Seems like a relistic scenario if I actually ever talked to girls or girls talked to me. It always seemed like the girls resented me. Sometimes I wonder if I misinterpreted them because of my crippling self-esteem issues and they actually liked me, but it's too late to figure out for sure. Maybe one or two of them had a crush on me, maybe. Why those hypothetical girls never approached me or even attempted to get my attention is just another brick in the wall of my possible missed chances.

When will normies finally realize that there are people who're just unloveable to the core?

Im pretty damn social, i have a good amount of friends, i always talk with my classmates/co-workers, i go out drinking or to social gatherings once or twice a week and never in my life has a girl shown a single sign of attraction to me.

im like living proof that all of these memes are just make-beleive garbage, and don't tell me i've been too autistic to pick up any signals like you fuckers always do. There are no signals, zip, nada, statistically some people have to die alone, the people on here just happened to get unlucky.

Please copeanons, stop beleiving this crap you'll be happier in the end.

Attached: 1566389531488.jpg (450x600, 45K)

A man made this. What the fuck. Anime is a tumor.

>every body has a perfect soulmate that loves them
>the existence of a person who isnt romantically loved by somebody they know is impossible
Are you really that retarded, or are you just baiting

I am making myself miserable on purpose so that I have more motivation to kill myself and by consequences avoid any and all responsibility

>Anime is a tumor.
Not really, but dwelling in these communities where a dull protagonist gets all the hot girls may lead same people to believe that they are more interesting than they actually are, which would be not really interesting at all

So, are you saying than when I asked the cute girl that was sit next to me in the bus for a tissue and then later gave me another one she had a true romantic interest in me? I don't think it works that way

Of course everyone is fucking lonely, it's the sing of this era, the bounds between people are fading away, there're no real friends, no community... That's why incest is becoming so popular, the family it's the last bound that still exists in our society, your mother, your sister, your daughter care about you, your gf don't