Sometimes I feel like I should just give up, take hormones and finally start enjoying my life...

Sometimes I feel like I should just give up, take hormones and finally start enjoying my life, anyone else feels the same?

Attached: 1566167697896.jpg (394x494, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/09/14/more-than-half-of-transgender-male-adolescents-attempt-suicide-study-says/?noredirect=on
liebertpub.com/doi/full/10.1089/trgh.2015.0008
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, because I'm too tall and masculine and ugly to pass or even be a twinkhon, and not deluded enough to be ok with being a hon.

I waited until I was 28 because I fell for the "it's just a phase" meme.
My depression is gone but life is going to be a lot harder if I grow boobs.

Attached: 1561244648946.png (444x444, 112K)

Instead of taking hormones I'd take a lethal injection of morphine

Suffocating on your own vomit isn't fun

It will be the last non fun thing ever though, nice dubs

>take hormones and finally start enjoying my life

sorry to break this to you op, but the odds of that happening aren't especially favorable:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/09/14/more-than-half-of-transgender-male-adolescents-attempt-suicide-study-says/?noredirect=on

>trangender adolescents
>aged 11-19
aka people who almost never start hormones

Never crossed my mind cause my dad wasnt a sick gay who infected me with the virus like u have . Seek help for the gay demonic thoughts

Which is ironic since it's the only time when 75% of people are able to pass.

I wonder why they try to kill themselves.
Must be regret

Is that another trannies psyops?

Attached: Discord Tranny 5.jpg (1944x6732, 1.76M)

Probably either societal pressure over them being gnc, or not being able to cope with dysphoria.
In general, the stronger the dysphoria, the earlier the transition, and the better the result. But really strong dyspho can also result in never being satisfied. Light dysphoria leads to late transition and very bad result and again, no satisfaction.
Only dysphoria-less HSTS and AGPs can ever be happy.
HSTS because they get dick and AGPs because of "euphoria".
Otherwise anyone wth dysphoria is condemned to be miserable unless they are lucky and transition early.

But user THINK OF THE KIDS

>give up, take hormones and finally start enjoying my life
what?
you mean take hormones become super emotionally unstable and kill yourself?

I'm afraid the chemicals might mess up body

>enjoy life
>take hormones
pick one. otherwise good luck with your future suicide attempt

Do you have some evidence taking hormones makes you more likely to kill yourself, user?
>Participants in both studies had depression scores in the normal range at baseline as indicated by the SCL-90-R Italian version depression subscale, Zung Depression Scale,12 and SCL-90 Dutch depression subscale.14 Nonetheless, the SCL-90-R Italian version12 and SCL-90 Dutch version each showed statistically significant reductions in depression posthormone therapy across the two studies with an SMD of _0.51 [95% CI: _0.78, _0.24] (12-month follow-up)12 and _0.89 [95% CI: _1.30, _0.48] (3-6 months of follow-up).14 One study also assessed depression scores using the Zung Depression Scale and saw a similar statistically significant reduction at 12-month follow-up (mean difference=_8.06 (95% CI: _10.91, _5.21).12 Meta-analysis of these two studies was precluded due to statistical heterogeneity (I2=0%) and disparate follow-up periods.
liebertpub.com/doi/full/10.1089/trgh.2015.0008

If you really think you are trans then you should consult with a therapist and go for it. However, if this is some kind of dumb "Females just have it easier!" situation then you are just going to destroy yourself for life. Transition is not a game.
Sincerely yours, a transbot.

Attached: 1566585771681.jpg (868x1010, 130K)

No because it doesn't matter what hormones I take, I will always be a man reguardless and simply denying the truth will not make you feel better but just drive you crazy.

Denying truth will not set you free.

Obviously, I just hope people don't fall for them. It's clear who they are going after and it's sick.

Ooh, I'm ready to join the 45%

that is literally what they're designed to do retard
tldr

>wanted to do that when I was 19
>Jow Forumscels convinced me it was just a phase
>ended up transitioning at 29 instead
FUCK Jow Forums

Attached: 94457bcf4488f92dcd8291360fc6fd93.gif (268x320, 1.18M)

my internal organs could shut down because hrt.. I don't want to risk the health of my boiwomb

...then don't take it? also it's called a bowel and literally full of shit

silly user, I'm not a peasant I can pay for a womb transplant