Thread for anons who want a cute girlfriend to the point of desperation

I JUST WANT A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND TO CUDDLE WITH, KISS AND HAVE FUN TOGETHER.
I CAN'T TAKE THIS LONELINESS ANYMORE, BROS.

Attached: haiselnet_69878255_2135443503422131_3716556703834776333_n.jpg (1080x1080, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CsNe6IbhuWU
youtube.com/watch?v=E7sP6t1QyrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take the hellpill and realize that this is, most likely, the plan for your existence. You are here, forever.

Sorry. You're not allowed.

Signed,
Society

i think i would ruin anyone that is delusional enough to think im of good company. Im better off dead

why not go to fucking /soc/ where people get gfs all the damn time

Let me tell you something user.
Say you find this girl. She's everything you want in someone. You have good times and bad times.
One day you wake up chirpy as usual, but she's acting strange. She's become cold and distant. Then out of the blue tells you she doesn't love you anymore. That she just woke up one day and decided/felt she didn't love you anymore. Your heart just got broken and you feel broken. You can't eat. You can't sleep. Nothing feels real or normal. Someone that was a part of your everyday life is gone from yours, and the worst part is she doesn't even care. You can't seem to understand or know why, and you will never get that answer.
Does that really sound appealing to you?

delusional
unless you count venmo subscriptions as a gf, you fucking cuckhold

Because the girls there aren't cute, they aren't the Jow Forums type of girls we're interested in such as Erica, Marky, Agatha and etc

Attached: 70 - xOBmLXa.jpg (750x1334, 172K)

I'm surrounded by girls that want to fuck, yet I'm a romantic who doesn't care much about any of that.

ha ha. yeah, keep telling yourself that.

Ya which part? I'm on a big university campus that's a national party school.

marky is such a whore lol

Get used to that loneliness because it will follow you until the very end of your life

Based

don't care
i love her and erica to death

Just go on Grindr it's that simple you can even have a 100% chance to have sex

I would like one... but to be honest, I also kinda like being alone.
I'm not so desperate for one that I'll bitch and moan about it.

I think your best option is to transition you will never get a gf so you should be the gf or at least a bottomboi

I JUST WANT A CUTE SMOL AZN GF WHO I CAN CUDDLE WITH HOLY FUCKING SHIT
I DAYDREAMED THE WHOLE TIME YESTERDAY ABOUT HAVING ONE
IM GONNA GO TO FUCKING JAPAN AND LEARN JAPANESE AND GET ONE GODFUCKING DAMINT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAA

>Erica, Marky, Agatha
All degenerates. I guess that's fitting for the scum that browses this board.

Na youbare a fucking loser who can't get any lmao

Bro thats what i fear, never had one but Man this would Fuck Me up really bad

Attached: de4fac0e698ce6e592b1e74b40233b29.jpg (736x1004, 159K)

how do you get gfs on soc?

Attached: Charoitite,_sw_Yakutia_Siberia.jpg (800x600, 143K)

holy shit my mother is a jew.

I want a cute girlfriend that likes to put her feet on my face and lets me play with them

Attached: 1561784753723.jpg (500x303, 46K)

Jesus christ, marky has such a cute face.

OH MY FUCKING GOD, user
THAT MUST FEEL SO GOOD

Attached: Kelly Nazario.jpg (1080x1225, 187K)

this meme doesn't even make sense since women are 50% of the population whereas male gays are only 1% so you're essentially making it 50 times harder to find a partner

Yes, I've been obsessed with her for months now.
I know about her shady past and know she's dating an Aryan chad now but she's just way too physically perfect for me. She's exactly my type of girl.

Attached: marky.jpg (2448x2496, 1.01M)

Listening to Lil Peep to cope with the loneliness

youtube.com/watch?v=CsNe6IbhuWU

Attached: file.png (640x640, 709K)

marky-bro do you know if theres still a marky fanclub server? I've been looking for awhile

see bro i also share ur obsession with her, some user here added me on discord and was friends with her added me on discord and was telling she had a stalker on here so she wouldn't add anyone else on discord

virgin peep vs chad wicca phase

nnnqatgfwgw

please answer is there a guide somewhere?

>That she just woke up one day and decided/felt she didn't love you anymore.

Happens only if she's an emcel or on the pill/bipolar.

Both are good
I used to listen to Bones as well but he's about to be a father now and his current songs suck
he's been a fake ass nigga all this time
Peep was truly depressed, we can assume that because before he was famous, he used to be a hikikomori. His brief moment of success brought him pussy and money but probably not true love. I don't really care if his songs are simplistic, "pleb" or whatever. I also listen to Joy Division because I feel some sort of sympathy for these guys' suffering.

youtube.com/watch?v=E7sP6t1QyrI

At least I can still follow her on Instagram. She heart-reacted and replied to some comments I left on her photos. I love the internet because at least I can get attention from people I like without much effort.

Attached: haiselnet_67414364_165015271295982_863452625573794822_n.jpg (1080x1920, 284K)

ziriguidum12

she's not your "type" of girl, she's just very pretty that's why you're attracted

do u have a discord so we can chat? I'm going to make a server dedicated to fellow marky orbiters like us. We need a place for ourself

>he's been a fake ass nigga all this time
well he might've exaggerated some things, that's what all rappers do, peep probably did that too.
but that's your opinion and everybody has one