Is there any drug , trick known to cause completely fearlessness

Does anyone know such a thing that cause completely lack of fear ?

Attached: 14-42-17-be-thankful-for-what-you-have-be-fearless-for-whatyou-24183690.png (500x653, 193K)

yeah, it's called the mind. stop giving a fuck and you'll be blessed.

Xanax makes me pretty fearless. Especially when I combine it with Kpins.

WHOA! WHY HAVEN'T I THOUGHT OF THIS!
YOU SHOULD TEACH PSYCHOLOGY!

Dissociatives worked for me, made me not give a shit about death

Amphetamines but only when used situationally

Opiates had that effect on me when I first started using them. I can still feel that way if I take enough. I'd recommend starting with kratom or tramadol.

Beta-blockers, phenibut or benzos depending on your definition of fear. Maybe dissociatives as another user said.

Fluoxetine (prozac) will shrink the amygdala, causing fearlessness.

Im only afraid of social situations being alone and anything that triggers my aspergers
Death threats dying
Govt spying and sadly being a targeted individual doesnt scare me

Xanax makes you feelless

Unironicly alcohol.

Benzos and alchohol. Even out with some real Dexidrine. It works.

Doesnt last tho. The honeymoon for this shit goes away pretty fast.

Not true. I noticed my blood pressure was high and stopped my bender. I always feel fear no matter how drunk. I'm not one of those complete lack of restraint drunks with no inhibitions. I'm always inhibited.

phenibut sucks because you can only really take it once a week, or even then, if you want the good stuff out of it

It completely depends on how you use it. If you want to get fucked up, yeah you better not take it more than once or twice a week but for therapeutic use, you can easily take it everyday for weeks and take a tolerance week when the need arises and then resume your daily use.

Even for therapeutic use it's not recommended more than twice a week from what I remember

That's the shitty redditor advice. The way it's prescribed in eastern Europe and Russia is 250mg three times a day for 3 weeks and then a week off.

Do not pray for less fear, Op. Strive for a stronger heart.

Hm, you could be right. I still could imagine that week off to suck a lot more than before getting on it, but it's just a guess

Schizophrenia makes you entirely fearless from my experience

Pcp original Nigger drug

I was reading an article about NFL players who take huge amounts of Toradol so they can crash into eachother repeatedly with the force of a car crash so you could try that OP

Jimson weed will make you insane and blind and possibly kill you try that too

I can confirm it can make you blind, a hallucinogenic dose is guaranteed to give you bad eye-sight like you wouldn't be able to read these words and it's close to a lethal dose to trip. It's imply not worth it. One common hallucination I had was phantom cigarettes, it's boring, you can have similarly intense lifelike hallucination from dxm and it won't killl you and make you blind

why would you want to completely lack fear? you'd be some kind of dangerous retard if you were completely fearless. fear also means fear for others. are you fine with being a callous asshole? sort your life out.

I heard cocaine can do that