Emotionally dead women?

I m recently getting close with a mother of 3 who keeps saying she is emotionally dead and her relationships never last long. She is very cold towards her kids and seems to be constantly nasty to them.

When i ease up a bit and pull away she comes back and says she likes me because i stand up to her and am not a pussy. For instance when she talked to me with disrespect one time, I told her to fuck off but it annoyed me because i like her but she says "oh i like you because you're not a pussy and you keep me on my toes"

But i don't like that she keeps saying she is emotionally dead and has used men in the past etc. I told her this openly and she says "mate it ain't my fault if i got a fucking personality disorder" and then she laughed and gave me a passionate animalistic kiss right in the middle of the street.

I am not a cuck because i also have children myself so her having kids is not an issue but i noticed she is ice cold in demeanor

She has depression and tried suicide one time. Her 13 yr old daughter also tried suicide before.

Is it bad that i have an addiction to her?

Attached: 54.jpg (686x1024, 52K)

>I m recently getting close with a mother of 3
Jesus fucking Christ dude... have some fucking self-respect.

Your nature is the same as hers because you even think about getting close to that trainwreck. Defective human.

You should probably be thinking less about finding a fuckmate and more thinking about finding a good stepmother for your children
She sounds like she'd fuck up your kids if you ever married her

Looks like you're in a toxic relationship with a manipulative psycho.

>I told her this openly and she says "mate it ain't my fault if i got a fucking personality disorder"

big rip

Just fuck her and don't get emotionally attached. Start feeling emotionally attached? Don't call her for 2 weeks. Have her come to your door when she wants to fuck and let that be the whole relationship. It'll last for years. She'll cheat on her next partner for you even. This is all you have to do.

women are crazy fucked up bitches and everybody gives them a free pass. tell us something new

Probably not a great environment for your own kids.

Girls saying mate is a red flag.

Break up. She will hurt you and hurt your kids. Maybe call child services on her?

>is it bad that I have an addiction to her
It's not bad per se, it's just a sign that something about her personality feeds some needy part of you
>nasty to her kids
>has depression and tried suicide
>"you keep me on my toes"
>"It ain't my fault"
if you allow her to be in contact with your children, you will be directly responsible for putting them in harm's way.
maybe she's doing her best to play the hand she was dealt. it's something i can sympathize with. but this woman is dealing with shit that affects her in ways you may never be able to understand.
something about her brokenness matches some brokenness in you.

>i have an addiction to her?

You will despise her in a year or so. She wants you to be on your guard and emotionally withdrawn at all times so you can police her while she's the emotionally crazy one. You will get tired of it and once you find out that you can't unwind with her and any time you show your humanity she will hate you for it. Then you will truly despise her.

Simply move on and tell her that she's not what you're looking for.

Bruh... look at this dude...

>I- I am not a cuck!!

AHAHAHAHAHA hopefully she takes you to court for child support retard. so many red flags and you refuse to take off your red tinted glasses

Attached: 1530183504627.jpg (787x787, 43K)

lol how can she take me to court. I am unemployed long term on Neetbux single father. I have no money for next meal nevermind any fucking assets. In short I'm a broke ass

She is always nice to my kids but nasty to her own. She always wants to go on days out etc with the kids too, like family kind of days where hers and my kids go with us. We have done it a few times. I just enjoy her company and the sex talk in public which i rarely find in other women. Most women are very prude in public but she will openly discuss fetishes etc in kids jungle gyms and public areas.

Unlike the meme egirl cases you see often around here, that sounds like actual bpd. buckle up because you're in for a rollercoaster. I feel bad for those kids the most.

that is a sweet meaty ass

Here's a serious answer. Yeah, she is a very toxic person. She uses her "personality disorder" to shift the blame from her actions, not to mention that she's ruining the lives of the kids. I mean suicide at 13yo is massively fucked up. Drop her as soon as possible, or at least spend significantly less time with her after you fuck her.

Do not underestimate how fucked family court can be. You can be fucked by them "for taking on a fatherly role" I am not joking. Check your laws on that sort of thing if you really insist on proceeding with this trainwreck of a relationship

This, it means she's either a disgusting Anglo or an Aussie, either way OP already fucked up

I feel most sorry for the kids in this situation. Her sons are likely to grow up being sociopaths with mommy issues.

Stay away from her. She will ruin your life. Trust your insticts. Your just after pussy. She is replaceable with any other girl which would have sex with her.

Realize that you're gonna get yourself into a very difficult - wild situation. As this may sound intriguing you have to think about the children. Not just your own but the other 3 that have serious issues and you'll have to take care of, probably without any help from the mother. Be very careful OP. From where I stand it looks like a bad situation for you. Wish you the best nonetheless.

This. I was in a similar situation as OP's earlier this year. Single mother who was emotionally withdrawn. Kept it to strictly sex and hanging out on the weekend.
>Start feeling emotionally attached? Don't call her for 2 weeks.
This is key. I got emotionally attached except instead of 2 weeks, it's been 4 months.