Masculine Chad vs pretty boy

Who women find more attractive?

Attached: Masc_vs_pretty_boy.jpg (2299x1350, 598K)

Women find the mix between both more attractive (picrel). Also the masc "chad" in the op looks more like a gay faggot.

Attached: 1549357333505.png (339x561, 340K)

Right.
Left appeals to literal homosexuals

Like men, each woman has her own taste. So it depends.

According to science (allegedly) women are more attracted to ultramasculine men while they are fertile, and attracted to more femme men while on their period or on birth control.

Guy on the left needs to shave. He looks old-school gay, like 80s gay. Guy on the right just needs a haircut.

Right still would outslay your pic related

Masculinity is cope.
Pretty boys attract women at their peak 14-21.

Massive amounts of cope.

they both get plenty of pussy so who really cares? i dont know why so many people argue over this dumb shit. once you reach a certain level of attraction it literally doesn't matter

Why else would teachers cheat on their grown husbands with 14 year old boys?

Attached: 7C6CC349-3EA9-490F-9EF8-9A9190C43DE1.jpg (1024x768, 207K)

That is not a pretty boy.

>Ex boyband member
>Not pretty boy

Attached: 1566853286146.jpg (2120x2503, 864K)

a big part of being masculine is how you act

Attached: 4t35y4.png (473x465, 339K)

I think women generally tend more towards the bisexual end of the spectrum, and are therefore more interested in androgynous aspects of beauty.

Conversely, men will prefer a female that looks more feminine. The more exaggerated her female traits are, the more guys will prefer her.

No they really don't. All girls want manly-looking, tall, muscular dudes with strong-jaws and traditionally masculine hobbies.

>t. autist that doesn't understand women
Stop projecting your homoeroticism onto women.

Cont.
Also depends on their instincts I suppose. A lot of women seem to like to project their motherliness upon their partner. I think they're the type that favour "cute" guys.

Other women enjoy being in the father-daughter dynamic, so they seek it out in their romantic relationships.

Why do you insist on speaking on topics you have no knowledge about?

i think the pretty boy look is better received by younger girls up to about 27 or so lets say. i wont say im a pretty boy but im tall and thin and have 'interesting features' ugly but height covers it) and got so much attention from when i was like 19-25. its been a few years and ive noticed things have really slowed down. ofc i did age a bit but not that much and its mostly younger girls who tend to hit on me if at all

This is why men suck at rating other men when it's not comparing incels to Chads.

You're stupid user and you have no experience with women. That much is obvious.

> im tall

that explains everything

Some girls have a cute boy fetish while some have a ultra masculine fetish. Guys fetishize actions girls fetishize certain looks.

yeah its something i am incredibly grateful for but i know many tall guys who are unhappy or lonely. its a big boost for sure but its not always a way out

>its a big boost for sure but its not always a way out

it is. if you're tall and lonely it means you're a brainlet fuck who doesn't know how to use the fruits he's been given. like you said in your younger years, GIRLS WILL GIVE YOU ATTENTION AND HIT ON YOU. you have no idea how we feel

I'm attracted to girls thanks for asking

>HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING AAAAAGHHHH
Literally you.
Pretty boys slay at tall or manlet heights anyways lmao

Attached: 1485175350371.jpg (1148x1599, 679K)

youre right i have no idea how you feel but you also have no idea how lonely tall dudes feel, being unable to get laid despite being pretty much handed a stat boost. im sure you have something to offer other people but that it gets overshadowed by your problems and issues

Tfw pretty boy with blue eyes, freckles and floofy hair and my prettyboy peak is still not in sight at 23, but i will also have a second peak of masculine attractiveness in my late 30s

>also have no idea how lonely tall dudes feel, being unable to get laid despite being pretty much handed a stat boost.
This is what the majority of the height obsessed people here can't get.
Being tall is just a buff on your looks, but it's meaningless if you're base (face) is dogshit.
That's why you get countless examples of GL "manlets" still getting more women than average/ugly lanklets.

yeah everyone has shit to work through. i can understand shorter guys being bitter against taller ones because that may be something truly holding them back but its a mental block more than anything desu. know plenty of shorter guys with more game and more success than me

>lanklets really believe this

Attached: C97LS7Q.jpg (419x237, 47K)

probably the right because the left is a masculine pretending to be a pretty boy

Left is cro magnon

Okay let me break it down step by step so you retards understand.

No girl prefers skinny/fat guys
No girl prefers chinlets/jawlets
No girl prefers short men.
No girl prefers guys who act feminine

Now of course it's not a dealbreaker if you don't have all of them and some girls value different qualities more than others. No one can get their ideal, but their ideal all looks pretty much the same outdide of superficial shit like hairstyle or the way they dress.

You're delusional if you think there aren't girls who prefer skinny men. I see them CONSTANTLY, it's probbably like half of everyone.

Coooope if by skinny you mean ottermode or lean muscular dudes yeah. No-one wants a skelly, it's almost as bad as being fat

Which ever one has the bigger bank account.

unironically the pretty boy

wow I would gay for

>No girl prefers skinny/fat guys
I've known many girls who prefer fat guys and skinny guys. I've also known girls who prefer faggy acting guys.

Sbujective

>Pretty boys attract women at their peak 14-21.
Cope. Most "pretty boys" in wamens eyes are either chads with soft skin or buxxers/statusfags.

yeah discord e-boys are really masculine