What does r9k think of female (XX) hebephiles and ephebophiles?

What does r9k think of female (XX) hebephiles and ephebophiles?

Attached: C136A855-C0AE-4C99-846F-B6BCA4609AF7.jpg (664x944, 285K)

You mean pedos. And they are still trash people

>What does r9k think of female (XX) hebephiles and ephebophiles?
just as scummy as the rest of them

t. seething boomer wizards

I wish I could meet one as I have a much better chance with them as a babyfacecel

Why do so many hot teachers cheat on their husbands with 14 year old boys?

They boys always describe these women as being obsessed and insatiable too.

Attached: 04D94DEE-E798-45A4-A7B0-FE654C92C196.jpg (1229x1454, 1003K)

I remember seeing a facebook post about a female teacher on student statutory rape case and literally 90% of the comments were grown men hollering and hooting about how lucky the kid was.

I honestly dont think men care about this issue at all. Most of them condone if not encourage it.

Angels, every last one.

>incel would date a pedophile just to get laid
fucking disgusting

>I honestly dont think men care about this issue at all. Most of them condone if not encourage it.
exactly. especially if the abuser is good looking. men are truly disgusting.

Why do burgers love throwing the word pedo around? Pedos are sexually arrested to prepubescent children.

ATTRACTED TO

hohoho Freudian slip

What if the teenage boy initiated it with their teacher though? A lot of boys that age are extremely horny and it doesnt sound like many of them feel they suffered psychological damage from such affairs.

I think they should be hanged with the rest

The reason everyone gets in hysterics about girls having sex with male teachers as opposed to vice versa is because female virginity is highly prized and guarded and most daughters are considered their fathers property so it has always been seen as an infringement of their rights. Also women are seen as precious innocent flowers that must be protected from big bad men at all costs.

On the other hand nobody really gives a fuck about teenage boys and their virginity is seen as a burden rather than an asset. This is why society has such little sympathy for boys who are raped vs girls and it is sad.

because they know that if they find a good boy he'll be good for at least 8-10 cums a day. at least, I figure that's what one of the motivations my "molester" had

Greentext?

Did you enjoy is or do you regret it?

Its strange though because it seems to be a very lust and biologically driven urge to get as much COOM out of their teen boy prey as they can. It also BTFOs the argument that women just want older hairy gigachads.

Although it seems like most of the male students in these cases are fledgling Chads or teenage Chadlites. Maybe its something to do with the their high test levels?

most teenage boys have fantasies about fucking their hot teachers. perhaps the reality is different and it fucks the kids up a lot, but most of us never experienced it and therefore all we have is the fantasy.

I'd be very surprised if teenage girls didn't think the same about their hot male teachers

Attached: 1551875995450.png (644x701, 317K)

As a teen I talked to a few female pedos and they were all obsessed with cum they had me convinced that all girls were cum crazy like they were and because of that whenever I tried to turn a girl on I'd mention my penis ejaculaging or just some weird jizz involved activity. They all thought I was some kind of gay who wanted to makeout with them while their mouths were filled with my jizz, but I'd only ever mention that because of what the pedos had fooled me into thinking. I guess what I'm saying is you're on to something

This. Its normal for teenagers to have thoughts like that about attractive adult teachers.

As a man who would approach teachers/counselors and got fiddled - it did nothing but skyrocket my self confidence. I wish I went further. Much further. I actually have been considering masquerading as a high school freshman looking for pedo tutors to slam.

>What does r9k think of female (XX) hebephiles and ephebophiles?

Absolutely based and utterly redpilled

i had sex with a biology teacher when i was almost 16, it was awesome in the moment but it is honestly the thing i regret most in my life. had to talk to a therapist because the paranoia of someone finding out was too much

Male pedos are creepy and should be gassed, female pedos are based and redpilled.

So it was the stigma surrounding it and not the act itself that was psychologically damaging? Interesting.

I think both kinds of hebephilia are ok, but it shouldn't be legalized for women/boys until it is also legalized for men/girls.

Based and redpilled user. What was the age difference? I am assuming you are now the same age as these young female teachers.

I look like a 14 year old hit me up ladies

>both kinds of hebephilia are ok
Kys pedo scum.

I dated a guy who had just turned 17 in my twenties and the people around us were pretty weirded out by it and disapproving. Neither of us gave a fuck though, we were happy and extremely attracted to each other. He was physically and mentally mature and didnt even feel younger most of the time.

I never said I was one. I'm just saying that most people can consent at that age. Lot's of people lose their virginity under 16 and don't consider themselves raped.

I'd like to become kiddy fiddler when I turn like mid forty. Now I just look like a kid and kids hit on me, I hate them. Then when I go to some meeting. "Ah, it is so nice to have young folk participate in this. How old were you again, miss? Oh..." When I become old I will kidnap some boy and give him 40 shades of Grey and police won't do shit about it.

I disagree.

Like I said male virginity has no real intrinsic social value. Therefore older female/younger male relationships shouldnt be as stigmatized. Female purity and virginity is important and the younger women are deflowered the less likely they will be able to pair bond and settle down with a husband in the future. Its unfair to do that to them.

I started this terrible path at the age of 10 or so. I never really stopped. I'm approaching mid twenties now but I still look extremely young. I only attract young women or pedo women, and I don't know how to escape this hell.

You sound like a big fucking pussy.

Even if that's true, couldn't it be enforced solely through stigma and not through law? If the problem is one of "social value", it seems to me that the enforcement solution should be one of solely social stigma, and not outright banning.

pretty standard shit.
>qt female teacher in her late 20s or early 30s
>wanted more semen than hubby could provide >one of her kids is probably mine
no regrets at all, shit was cash.
yeah, and I bet it makes them feel good that they can compete with teenage puss

>one of her kids is probably mine

Based and Chadpilled. This is one of my fantasies.

Honestly this is the ultimate goal of the male sex drive: to impregnate a woman without having to actually raise the kid. And ideally, another man would be raising the kid, so that he still grows up with a father. This way, the impregnating man can go on spending his resources on himself while being assured that another man is still spending resources on his progeny. This is partly why men are reluctant to marry, and partly why men are more often jealous and suspicious of their partner. Since we don't have a gestation period of nine months, and can easily cum multiple times a day, this is the maxing out of the male reproductive potential. Monogamous commitment amounts to shackling our potential to the slower pace of a woman's womb.

I agree with all you said, but its only Chads that seem to be able to realistically do this now. Its definitely hot.

Yes, it's only ever been for Chads. This was common practice for Chads both during the foraging and industrial eras. During the agricultural era monogamy was strictly enforced on women, so it was difficult for anyone to do this.

there is social stigma at least between older folks on young girls fucking and well it doesnt really help much at this point, how the fuck someone thinks banning it will help anything

The government should pay female pedos to relieve 17 year old males of their virginity and ensure that incels are completely eradicated.