Being an ugly incel is no excuse for not going to the gym

being an ugly incel is no excuse for not going to the gym

Attached: 70586223_2149020052059614_3159708071303839744_n.jpg (960x954, 69K)

This. Why wouldn't you want to be the guy on the right?

Attached: 5a7105_6285505.jpg (900x506, 35K)

people who go to the gym sure are obsessed with having more people go to the gym.

Would it have been so hard for him to just crop out his mother?

Lmfao I keked

There's not as much to gain from going to the gym if you'll still be ugly

Why when it's all about FACE?

Attached: 1566299270767.jpg (452x678, 29K)

because a nice body will distract from your hideous face

no. But being an autistic mess that can't leave the house without having a spergout is

homegym

ewfthy

hmm... maybe but that would mean destroying my autismo routine, i will try tho thnx

Attached: kora03411.jpg (279x423, 25K)

He's not ugly, he's just short but doesn't stop some of them.

Nigga fux his mom

being lazy is :=)

>torture your body for YEARS
>eat a strict, expensive diet
>stop eating all the good stuff you love like soda
>so you can start competing with people born attractive
>so you can maybe have a 1% higher chance to get a fat girl

please tell me in what dimension is this a good deal? don't tell me you enjoy working out, that's fine but its not the main reason you do it.

they do that to try to convince themselves that did the right thing. Its like religion

And remove proof he loves his mother? Women love that stuff. This is why you can't get laid.

it's the opposite you brainlet

just roid and get shredded while eating takeout on the couch, I never understood gymcels

wrong. stop coping lazy ass

imagine being a /fitcel/ and having women check you out from a distance everyday, only for their faces to contort in pain and disappointment as they approach and see your subhuman face.

I got fit for reasons of my own but it's an absolute cope if you think it will help you with women. The only sexual interest my physique has gotten me was from fags.

Tbh going to the gym fixed my back problems and made my life a lot better. Still want to off myself tho.

I am tired of seeing fat people and hear their complaints when they legitimately have no idea the concept of hard work or working towards a goal. Then they have the nerve to criticize me? Fuck that nonsense I work too hard and discipline my diet to be judged by fatties

no it isn't

unless you're talking legit panic attacks etc