Drinking

hows it going bros? just a beef patty for me today

Attached: IMG-2768.jpg (1044x1418, 357K)

It goes good OP. Just cashed in a bunch of my old gaming stuff at gamestop and got a fat $487 back. Gonna go back to buying new games and stuff with it. Probably spoil myself with lunch at McD's too.

Attached: 0AAF175A-3223-47A4-A926-28970432B4AC.gif (500x281, 982K)

damn how much did you sell to get that much? why just just craiglist it or something for cash instead bro?

bump. anyone else having a nice comfy drin ktoday?

Attached: 243123423.png (225x225, 7K)

golden krust?

>golden krust
nah a random jamaican joint but i am in MD! whats up bro?

2:36 am and im pretty drunk, just ran out of vodka though, not good

Attached: 1513739952379.png (470x462, 133K)

damn nothing else left to drink bro? how much did you have?

bought a bottle on saturday, i need to slow down or stop drinking i think. i have two beers in reserves but theyre not cold

i would just drin ksome water and sleep desu unless you wanted to get even drunker. just wet some paper towesl and wrap them around your beer and pop them in the freezer for like 20 mins and shotgun them. best to slow down or stop though im in the same boat

Ever get a beer that is usually good but this batch doesn't taste like it usually does?

Drank gin last night and had five beers the night before. I better stick to tea tonight. I try to keep my drinking at an every-two-days level.

hm dunno i just buy raging bitch or miller lite for the most part and dont notice any dif. maybe its you thats off that day?
good for you bro, very good rule. what tea do you like? im only really into milder teas like green andjasmine but once it gets colder again i want to branch out

That was the cash amount, card wasnt much better so I took the cash payout.

don't have classes today, just relaxing in my apartment with some weed and a couple beers. had TKD yesterday, and i'm sore as fuck.

Attached: romance.jpg (561x785, 43K)

ah okay fair enough. never sold things at gamestop myself but only heard they gyppo you hope you got your money right form them bro
enjoy your day off bro, how is tkd? im the only korean i know who never did it desu

It's really a joy tbqh. I've always been into martial arts, and did boxing judo and bjj where I used to live, but I started doing TKD and it's a great exercise, and a lot of fun to just work towards something.

I woke up at night and felt something on my feet, I got scared but I dived under the quilt. I walked and walked, I think I was in a quilt tunnel, and suddenly a dick with a foreskin pulled right before my eyes. Cock was throbbing. My nature and curiosity prevailed and I licked by tongue gently from balls to pink tip -then he cummed. I was scared and when the stress was over I grabbed the big dick and started to scream, shouting you bastard scared me. Somewhere over the quilt I heard laughter. I passed the cock, of course, putting it in my mouth several times. It turned out that I was sleepy, so the journey seemed far away and on the other side of the quilt lay OP on a mikado and sucked my toe and it woke me up. Ehh cutie.

Attached: 1567794147569.png (600x579, 257K)

very cool, what belt are you and how long have you been doing it?

Attached: arn.jpg (292x173, 5K)

yellow, I started a few months back. it's killer on my feet, but I've gained noticeably more bulk in my legs, which is really nice since I had an ACL replacement on my knee a little less than a year ago.

good to hear man, ACL injuries can be fucked. one of my best friends had ACL issues all through his college football career and its been a bitch to get through for him and i hope you can overcome it too bro

thanks dude, I really appreciate that. we're all gonna make it bros :)

take it easy bro, best of luck to you