Just got off a month long ban. Why did no one tell me after 50 bans you get a fucking MONTH ban?

Just got off a month long ban. Why did no one tell me after 50 bans you get a fucking MONTH ban?

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 43K)

Just don't get banned idiot

Just use a vpn retard, they cant block the world

imagine getting cucked by jannies

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-133830.png (720x1280, 114K)

Shut up banlet

I'm a pretty cool guy so I take risks

The best way to do so is cunny.

Except I ain't into dat shit

Unless you're paying for a static IP, you could just reboot your router, maybe need to change the WAN MAC first. I get banned every day. Got range banned once when I was bumping off every thread on /vr/ with a verbatim copy, sans comments. One of the jancels was being a total Gamer.

Attached: 06fhYmR.jpg (570x511, 38K)

What's the best way to do this?

danm phoneposters
alkuperainen

>50 previous bans
How does one gain this power?

ITT: casuals

From all of the different routers and home IPs I have had since I started browsing, I have easily gotten over 150 bans. Usually over stupid shit that didnt deserve it

I got banned from Jow Forums for making a
>share stories about your self improvements
thread. I guess that was just a horribly innaproproate thing to do

Attached: C464B4F2-D38F-4BE0-AC7C-57DA67EA5549.gif (200x200, 2M)

what was your story?

Dynamic ip here I've lost count
Some of them ain't even mine

you can get permabanned for asking for kiddie stuff. you can get a 2 month ban for posting dog/cat gore. i got a month long ban recently for spamming hentai on pol

you deserved a rangeban for acting a tard

hmm yes I wonder why we've lost everyone with a fucking brain to Twitter etc. let me just dayban this guy for asking about the status of an anime website on fucking /a/

thats been a thing since forever dude

it's been retarded since forever, too
"it's been a thing since forever". so has like 80% of /a/ culture and that's mysteriously gone now so why is it our burden to keep the retarded shit

>50 bans you get a fucking MONTH ban?
lmao I must be very close. The longest was a month. It was for posting a picture of a fox that had been raped by a dildo, with the dildo next to it. It was in a hurricane thread on pol, saying something like "The best thing during these storms is how friendly and easy animals are to capture them. Hopefully some peoples dogs escape or are left behind for me. Every hurricane is a fun one"