>mother had me at age 39
>fetal alcohol syndrome
>XXY
>autsim
>dyslexia
>recessed chin
>5'10
>social anxiety + panic attacks

I have it the worst out of anyone on this board.

Attached: 1461416913484.jpg (500x495, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=b09DJAisLpk&list=UUQac7ZuhVPnV7li0D-nqeAw&index=22
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stfu whitey, check that privilege

>all that wrong with him
>nearly got those sixes

C U R S E D

Yorokobe,user

mom had me at 38 and I have some many health problems it's unreal.
eggs rot and decay as women age.
don't have kids past 33

>xxy
not how it works you stupid fucking tranny. you're either xx or xy. you can't pick and choose.

Attached: 0652_-_K3AKfIo.jpg (295x418, 23K)

>what is intersex condition
Based illiterate Jow Forumstard

Attention all units, we got a possible retard in the thread. Please proceed with caution. The retard is claimed to be low IQ and dangerous.

>intersex
you don't get to just invent words and new genders whenever you feel like it. you can't just say you're "between sexes" because you want to be a faggot

which still isn't real, you are either XX or XY, just with disfigured genitalia and the doctors couldn't figure out which sex the baby was...

>you are either XX or XY
that's false though. intersex is literally a genetic condition, it's not some subjective "feeling"

how could you say klinefelter syndrome isn't real due to chromosomes always transmitting correctly when you both clearly have downs?

Attached: k.jpg (236x236, 8K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome

Eh, depends. My mom had me at 39, my sister at 40 and besides the genetic asthma and allergies, we're fine. We're both tall and statuesque, of normal intelligence, normal skin...on the better side of average. Our other issues, depression, anxiety, paranoia, hypervigilance...well, that was all our shitty upbringing.

Attached: JIEA7WO.gif (560x510, 130K)

Nigger klienfelters is a thing.

can't hear you over the sound of your mental illness kek
just because jew doctors invent conditions to get people to chop their balls off doesn't mean they're right!

Attached: index.jpe.jpg (194x259, 13K)

Prime bait right here

Alright son, im gonna have to ask you leave the area. Youre emitting too large a quantity of autism permitted by board law. If you dont comply I will have to detain you.

thsi is literally babby tier suffering just show your tranny asshole and be rich

youtube.com/watch?v=b09DJAisLpk&list=UUQac7ZuhVPnV7li0D-nqeAw&index=22

Attached: Comfy Only.jpg (2048x1304, 528K)

And at the top of that shit you're animeposter. Honestly i would kill myself. Such an embarassment

>mom had me at 35
>genetic dead end, 100% recessive genes from my moms family
>mom had sister at 40
>shes a well adjusted non thot turbo normie, 100% dominant genes from our mother and father
what the shit

I have more diseases than you retard

My mom had me at 42. Came out fine.
I'm not chad but that's just genetics.
Also OP, xxy is literally gigachad. Yeah you're probably a caveman, but have testosterone through the roof.

i dont have a mental illness im just fucking stupid and lazy as shit. every time i show up to a job interview i am dead inside. i speak in a soft tone and very slowly. i may slouch and i never smile. i dont care to work 8 hours a day. i was forced to apply to this immigrant infested shithole

XXY kills testosterone.

>>XXY
Lucky. Makes it that much easier to transition.