What's the weirdest thing you can do with your body? Double jointed? Flip your eyelids?

What's the weirdest thing you can do with your body? Double jointed? Flip your eyelids?

Attached: 8205.jpg (893x1263, 67K)

I can put my knee over my shoulder

i can make myself have an orgasm

I can do some nose tricks, but that's about it.

Trannies really make no secret of their agenda do they?

Twist my foot at an almost 180 angle, twist my arm from behind my head to my mouth and Im learning how to move both my eyes in different directions

Attached: 86896D10-CB8B-4358-B588-E0014DE6BCD5.png (1136x640, 389K)

Literally nothing like that because I'm not a disgusting freak

>being too scared to wear a colour

Lmao

Are you implying the pic is supposed to encourage girls to transition into boys?

I can squint in different ways, i can block my left eye and move only the right one, or squint with both at the same time

Attached: 1566023766763.jpg (762x800, 258K)

Double jointed shoulders. I can grab my wrists and pull my arms behind my back, over my head. Looks like I'm dislocating my shoulders.

I can focus my eyes in and out like a camera lens.
>Tfw I use it to get 20/20 vision on government eye exam.

Attached: 1568663848684.jpg (407x430, 31K)

Same here, I use it when my professor is lecturing.

I can crack my fingers by just moving them and can make the bottoms of my feet point straight up (I actually thought that anyone could do this but was told otherwise)

Otherwise nothing special

I can fart trough my eyes

i can make a cloverleaf with my tongue and i can gleek

stick my tongue out while my throat is blocked.

suck my own dick

it feel more like giving than receiving because you loose all the feeling in the dick when folded over

You're not missing anything

I felt exactly the same.

A fellow autofellater taught me that the best position is with your shoulders on the surface and your ass in the air - as opposed to the easier method of sitting down and lowering your head.

It requires a bit more flexibility but it feels completely different - especially once you get better at it and manage to, essentially, throatfuck yourself.

Something that they don't tell you is that you WILL develop back problems due to that.

>boys can dance
Dancing was only ever considered feminine and faggy in white American culture.

I can suck my own dick sometimes.

2 dicks user is me

Attached: 1d26d96b122d_efukt.jpg (590x453, 184K)

I can take my lower right leg off.

Post another pic and we'll believe you. Do you jerk off with both hands?

I can flip my eyelids
People usually hate when I do it

Oh I can even do it without touching my head

>Flip your eyelids
I thought everyone could do this.
>Double jointed?
What does mean?

i can move my ears. wait for it... INDIVIDUALLY :O

not oc

file name literally says efukt

the man who taught me how to master it was 70 at the time and had no back problems, it's possible he was very lucky - but I doubt there's any decent research to back the back problem claim that was done on autofellators