Imagine being a hard working respectable man and this is how your daughter turned out

Imagine being a hard working respectable man and this is how your daughter turned out

Attached: 1497727430554.webm (720x720, 1.2M)

Who is this whats the context for the count?

Who cares? She's just going to find some wealthy beta to provide. I wouldn't even be mad desu. Mission accomplished.

If it's to bothersome and you screwed up, just surprise her with a trip to Dubai, get there do the honor killing come back alone and say everyone she stayed there.

rich and famous? I don't get it.

imagine having a daughter in 2019 when the jews control the media.

"He/She/I was like" should be an acceptable way to paraphrase something that's been said.

She is an olympic gold medalist. She's been molested.

Attached: 1558614955432.png (2359x1749, 1.27M)

>She is an olympic gold medalist
And still turned into a thot, who would've figured?

Attached: 1494793633890.webm (640x800, 584K)

Humans and most animals have a phase of their lives where they're compelled to breed. She's in that window. Can't be avoided any more than you can avoid getting boners.

Yes you have to act like a slut to have children. Makes sense tard

wheres the clip from? what a fucking whore she turned out to be, a national embarassment

>daughter
would lock her up in the basement asap. she would thank me later.

Attached: 1567851181945.jpg (402x206, 26K)

what's wrong with eating enough protein?

It's how they attract viril men, incel.

meant for
and stuff

I can't even remember the last time I popped a random boner, if I even ever have, but that's completely different than dressing up to show off your body, recording it, and posting it on some social media. These "I wanna get pregnant" hormones don't literally control you.

A good Puritan woman eats nothing but cornflakes.

imagine being a hard working respectable man and your son turned out to be an incel. sad indeed

>random
You see something that turns you on and you get a hardon.
Women do something provocative to make you get a hardon and horny for them
All this happens most in the sexual primes by instinct and factors you can't really control as a means of propagating the species.

This is present in all animals.

Better for a father to have a slut daughter that gets railed by tons of chads and then traps one to raise her chad/stacey daughter and give hope to the now grandfather than having a incel son who'll die alone and end the familyline with himself.

she's talking about eating coom