Femanons are you sadistic?

Femanons are you sadistic?

Attached: 75EC112F-2C20-4106-AA74-2F0B25FCD6E0.jpg (236x221, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8YObV6i_Yc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have to check your trips

There are no femanons in the Internet, if There're is better to act as if they aren't, triplets checked

t. femanon undercover

Yes. A little.

Attached: misery.jpg (1200x828, 200K)

How does it manifest?

By taking HRT and cutting off my dick

I don't know if it is enjoyment. I enjoyed to see emotion on other's body and know that I am direct cause of it. It felt vampiric. That urge was probably fueled by hate. Since I feel more mellow now I get less enjoyment from seeing others suffer.

based tripfag
When I was younger I got a particular joy from torturing or hurting other kids at school or my siblings and I always got away with it because I was the good mature kid, might have killed a few animals here and there but never anything meaningful like cats or shit like that. Nowadays I just vividly imagine and repress everything, but I let my anger spill out on Jow Forums. There was only one person in high school I tried to go after and wanted to spill his guts so bad but only settled for staking out his house and slashing his tires

Attached: 05AD01E1-2EC9-4C68-9277-E0DA737434D1.jpg (223x226, 9K)

But are you a femoid?

the dykest fembot there ever was to exist

>I enjoyed to see emotion on other's body and know that I am direct cause of it.
Was it specific to things like pain or other things as well?

It's really like in that movie. You get to see real colors of people when you hold knife against their throat. It is the ultimate shit test.

Purely dyke or bi?

Of course I am, with a juicy boiclit and everything uWu

>Of course I am, with a juicy boiclit and everything uWu
Kys

are you pic reIated

Attached: B67BC656-2FF7-4A73-A8DA-4CED3A878F9B.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

purely dyke even though women kinda suck

stop larping as me faggot neck your delicate tranny neck

Yes. I give guys everything they need emotionally so that they fall in love with me, and lead them on for as long as I can. I'm 23 years old and have had several guys infatuated with me for between five to ten years. I wish I had a tragic backstory to explain this, but I don't. I just love power and control and hurting people. Twisting the knife and giving them reasons to desire me more and more, but torturing them by letting them know I will never return their feelings... that's what makes me truly happy.

Attached: __formidable_azur_lane_drawn_by_buta_tamako__sample-778770fdb0ecd1874ca45555cc338e11.jpg (850x1200, 251K)

Traps do not count

Pain is more like reaction. Things like fear, hate, jealousy were things that I liked. I was kinda fuckhead. What helped me were anti-depressants.
Yeah, sort of.

Did you mean to type "Kiss"? Usually I don't kiss strangers over the internet but for you I'll make an exception: MWAH MWAH, one for each of your cute little buttcheeks

Nope. Biological girl. Long black hair. Full lips. Large breasts.

I know who you are and i know you are a trap. There is no need to even try.

What about things like humiliation and submission when you put pressure on them? Do you like that?

Are you Russian btw?

Way to advertise sis.

you know the rules user... tits w/ timestmp or GTFO

Who do you think I am, user?
Originally

>t. alone and miserable for the rest of the life

Eastern. Yeah. For some reason this seems to be common around Russia that women are psychos.
No. It would be more of a sex thing. I just wanted whoever was my target to suffer. Humiliation is like a game where you could tap out whenever you wanted to, I didn't want that. You get on my ride you are gonna ride or die.

>sadistic
lmao, they are just tards who think things will always be the same.

So you dont derive sexual enjoyement from it, its only directed towards people you hate?

And yeah. Dominant and sadistic personalities seem to be far more common amongst Eastern European women. You almost never find it with Western women.

It just felt more like being high. Giddy. Definitely positive feeling but even at my worst point I realized how dangerous that was. What was sexy to me was if there was someone that really had romantic feelings for me. But I guess that's healthy.

Checked and no, girls are not sadistic, most of them a masochists in denial.

People like you should kill themselves.

thanks resident woman expert

>Who do you think I am, user?
A trap

What if you combined those feelings? The high and the feeling you get when someone has romantic feelings for you. You think you would like that?

Oh yeah.

riginalion!!!

Would you be willing to try then?

Fortunately, it's usually people like you that kill themselves :)

I got my own punching bag. One that could stand me for years. Once he kicks the bucket. I'll consider. Promise.

I didnt mean something that extreme. More like a Toga gf. Or friend.

I wouldn't really fully call it sadism but I like messing with people mentally and physically. But guys in pain or crying are cute.
That being said, I still don't like human interaction in general so I just mess with the few friends I already have from my childhood.

What specific ways do you like to hurt people in?

What my bf told me while watching BnHA with Toga. "I'm sick of these borderline bitches." You'll be alright.

Attached: suka.png (540x302, 196K)

Any kind of badassery that you tried to show was anulated by posting an anime picture, furthermore you're suspecte of flagrant trannism

Like I said, I'm more interested with messing with people than hurting them. Anything goes, calling them gross, short, jabbing them in the sides if they're ticklish, or just staring at them directly in the eyes if they're the type that can't stand eye contact.
I have a particular fondness for gaslighting someone about something incredibly minor like a trivia fact or whatever, and then going back a few hours latter with a "I lied!" But the nature of that prank makes it so that I can only do it once every month or so.

What did you mean with this in an original manner

As a masochist this sounds wonderful desu. I'd love something like this to happen to me. Trap or not.

Then you are gaye

Is it more that you dont like going too far or is it more a preference for mind games over physical pain

user, what have you done to your boyfriend...

hm, hard to say. I find myself going farther the closer I am with someone, but at the same time I don't really get close to anyone ever. It's kind of off-putting when strangers expect me to be teasing with them . Like, "You're not that close to me, get out of my sight".
Definitely do have a preference for mind games to physical as of now though. I just don't find anyone physically appealing, unless I'm theoretically in love with them which has yet to happen. And I guess I'd like to note that I'm not really a fan of cucking. It's just so, low tier I guess? You have to turn yourself into garbage to make it happen so I just don't enjoy it.
It's gonna sound like bait that I add this, but I find myself relating to Nagatoro (the manga) in the early chapters. Not so much anymore since she gets flustered and jealous all the time. But her senpai is definitely the type of person I'd like to bully.
Forgot to mention, I've also read OP's img and I do also relate to the mc in that, but physical sadism is always more appealing in 2d.

>. That urge was probably fueled by hate
''a little''

Do you even know what those two fucking word means

Once fucked my guy friend because I knew it would be the only sex he would get in years and he would probably spend the rest of life jerking off to that moment meanwhile I get married, have a family, and live my life.

Attached: 1568438167425.jpg (1000x1000, 522K)

I once set fire to this girls hair because she called me a slut

You sound nice. Would you bully and maybe findom me please?

youtube.com/watch?v=e8YObV6i_Yc

But is the reason you stick to mind games because you just dislike physical stuff or because you find that the physical is a step too far for your liking?

I'm sadistic against myself
Not a girl since no such thing on here
Maybe I should just join the flagellation groups that function during procession

Please fuck me too I'm a hopeless incel

Women sure do some pretty crazy things to convince themselves they're not sluts. Wow.

That's like, the ultimate display of dominance.
Tomorrow I'm going up to the biggest dude on campus and just going "WU. TANG. CHOP!!" and karate chopping my dick off. Then I'll jab myself in the crotch-hole so hard that I form a vagina.

My dominance will be assured, and the bitches will be mine.

Well that's interesting
Like got diggy

Attached: 1530891310013.jpg (1680x1050, 238K)

Please bully me and take my lunch money.

Attached: Jim Bakker.jpg (1080x1440, 351K)

I don't dislike physical stuff, but again, I'm not that close to anyone. I feel like that stuff is reserved more for actual relationships. I find it gross/disgusting to have to act like I'm close to someone I don't even like.
The normie equivalent feeling is probably being forced to kiss a stranger.
Theoretically if there was someone I actually was dating, I would probably do more physical stuff.

What would you theoretically like to do to them?

gib tactics to get people emotionally attached pls

You cant unless you are a tranny

why? i want to learn psychological techniques, not mangle my private parts

You sound like my dream. I want to be infatuated and to feel that kind of pain. There's nothing in this world better than being hurt by a girl and knowing she hurts me because it's fun for her.

Why the fuck do trannies always out themselves by posting anime?

Its not a girl, dude.

You're just a brat, not a sadist.

Why do you want that? Have you ever felt this before?

I don't really know why, but I think it's because I've been starved of love and affection for so long that I've kinda become addicted to emotional pain as a means of coping. I actively crave it now.

That came out super emo. I promise I'm not an edgelord.

What letter does your name start with?
Originallly

K for Karen.
... sorry if you're one of the guys I've hurt

>tfw you can't give money away

Attached: 1541984528319.png (810x810, 514K)

What do you do when a guy sees through your bullshit?

His real name is Carl

U in europe?

It happens. Nothing I can do

No

yup

>No
Yesse

Where in europe? What does your nickname resemble? Car, animal, or a snack?

I got over it awhile back, and it was a good lesson. I have a stable and mature relationship now so you were a stepping stone.
You gave off a lot of signs and indirectly stated you were sadistic. I called u out on it too. That's when you knew you were caught and started to become distant.
I won't post your nudes or reveal you online as we both like our privacy.
Just, yeah, get some help and/or apply your major's knowledge to yourself. The trauma likely lurks in the childhood that you ignore and won't acknowledge.

Attached: mein-held-academia-mein-held-academia-himiko-toga-academia-E3834d2b308d4d2387afdb1e60f0b1df7.jpg (571x840, 136K)

>I won't post your nudes or reveal you online as we both like our privacy.
Go ahead and post them, as long as my face isn't clear, I don't really care.

>The trauma likely lurks in the childhood that you ignore and won't acknowledge.
Nope, I had a perfectly normal childhood. Stop trying too psychoanalyse me.

How do you meet the people you do this too?

You don't really sound like them here.
Confirm this info otherwise I don't think you're them.
Well, I won't post them because I'm not a shitty person, and don't care if you don't care. It was me giving u a notice.

I'm a man, but id like a femanon to abuse me

>... sorry if you're one of the guys I've hurt
so now you suddenly feel bad about it

BPD
psycho
Npd

Deviliish.

Attached: 1458200461960.jpg (710x847, 274K)

Honestly what's the difference?
I just like seeing people I like feel hurt, or confused. Other emotions aren't interesting, and I'm not really interested in having people's attention either.

>sent nudes
you lost all your charm, cheap

>I just like seeing people I like feel hurt, or confused.
Those are literally emotions.

Interesting though that you feel that way about people you like.

you pathetic incels are never getting your yandere girlfriend and you dont even want a psycho bitch in your life, she has all the power over you and can accuse you of rape if you fight back

dont armchair psychology me you faggot, but yeah you are somewhat I was diagnosed with bpd but I reject it because im not crazy