>2019
>Not filming black and chinks without asking.

youtu.be/kBP-rJ9W8qw

Attached: IMG_20190918_190139_249.jpg (600x740, 119K)

>going outside
>being around people
>bothering people for no reason
>being a norman subhuman
Kill yourself

I hate you copycat autists so much.

>Looking is allowed.
>Recording what you see is considered bothering.
Ok.

If you just stood there and stared at people like that you would get exactly the same reaction

based cctv user, glad your videos are back

If you think this is based you have to go back.

Nah. I wouldnt get the same reaction.

>NOOOO YOU CANNOT FILM ME DOING MUNDANE STUFF. MUH PRIVACY. I SWEAR I WILL POST ON NORMIEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM ABOUT THIS!

Attached: 1548169367342.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Kek.This comment was funny.

Imagine if you were outside doing something small and some roastie or nigger is just pointing a camera at you. Would you not feel uncomfortable?

>haha kek i will film you xdd
>NOOOOOOO YOU CANNOT BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ME AND BREAK MY CAMERA I SWEAR I WILL CALL THE COPS

This exactly. Imagine this happening to you as an autist robot. I get uncomfortable even talking to people let alone having my autism recorded and broadcasted to thousands of people on the internet to be looked at forever.

I would. Would i chimp out and make a fool of myself? No.

stop samefagging you pathetic loser

why are people so bothered by this? it makes no sense to me. are they not aware there are cameras everywhere already?

Attached: 1549249345097.jpg (907x778, 72K)

Kek.

Just pretend im not there, user. Loads of people have done the same and it makes for boring footage that i delete asap.

Ok.

No idea. But it surprises me everytime. Especially the death threats.

Meanwhile the government does whatevee.

>one of them gets stored on a harddrive in a store somewhere to probably never see the light of day again
>the other gets published on youtube
You are a retard nigger

wow a video of me on youtube in a public space oh my dayz my life is finished. grow up sweetie.

Attached: 145615151.jpg (870x287, 96K)

Im not telling you to stop, im just saying youre a normalfag. You do not have anything in common with a robot except posting on reddit anonymous. Never forget that

>normalfag
ha. good joke my friend.

Just because you are a normalshit doesnt mean everyone else has to be too

Not as good of a joke as you being a robot

Because what? I featured a woman in some of my vids?
Its guys that have been with women and still feel nothing or realize its bullshit that are truly robots imo.

>Its guys that have been with women and still feel nothing or realize its bullshit that are truly robots imo.
Lmao you are even more of a normalshit than i thought. Imagine having succes with women and still thinking you are a robot. Your lack of self awareness is hilarious and is one more thing that shows just how much of a normalfag you are.