Be me

>Be me
>Join r9k minecraft
>robots have fun and are comfy for a good minute
>niggetry and lazy mods cause the server to go to shit
>rinse and repeat
I rejected those answers. Instead I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose
YOTTACRAFT
a young server well on its way to becoming the defacto r9k minecraft server.
We are looking for new frens. If you are interested, you can join the discord, or if you think discord is a cabal of cliquey 14 year olds and trannies (and not entirley wrongfully so) you can just pot your name below.

Attached: Screenshot (285).png (1366x768, 1.26M)

Posting discord and IP here because jannies have aspergers
VsJxGwn
96.244.228.30:25566

playing solo is more comfy though
>tfw just finished building a canal to link two major rivers near my starting home so I can now boat down to the village and trade
>setting up a series of smoke signal towers for easy orientation
>tending to my wheat field and cows

Attached: 1343199885690.png (142x99, 4K)

Very /comfy/ indeed user. How goes the livestock?

Good. I had to corral them all again because a creeper blew up my fence. I replaced the fence with a low cobblestone wall so I help that puts a stop to that, but I should probably light more torches nearby to stop them from spawning so close. I found a good place for a colony nearby too, a mountain overlooking a village and a plain with horses. Probably gonna be my next long term stay.

I really used to agree with that, because every server either had really autistic rules or was chaos. A properly run server should feel like solo plus.

I know a comfy beta 1.7.3 server. It usually has 4-9 people on and a lot of good commands. It's basically just survival but you can claim land so nobody can break your shit.

Attached: 2019-09-15_01.03.13.png (1920x1017, 757K)

Do people still play this kids game?

Yes. It's comfy user, give it a try.

i was on that server for a while but i quit out of boredom

my issue with land claims is that you either dont have enough to claim everything you need to, or are given too much and when everyone has too much, they start claiming things they have no buisness claiming. the only way then to avoid these is to have the mods manually dole out claims which has its own problems. instead i prefer a combination of restricting access and coreprotect. griefing doesnt have to be impossible to disincentivise it. it just needs to be harder to grief than to repair, and when you can restore a bombed bulding with one command you have that.

If i may inquire as to why, was it due to inactivity, people there not talking to you, or the lack of conflict?

Yeah, something like solo plus could be really nice. It would be comfy to set up little trading areas in the villages the exchange goods with other players, or just be able to ask to meet up to get some specific materials for a new house or location. Does minecraft have global chat? I haven't played it multiplayer except for one time and it seemed like it did, but I think that removes a lot of the comfy solo factor, it makes the world feel really small.

>Europeans have fun and are comfy for a good minut
>niggetry and lazy politicians cause the continent to go to shite
Gee where have I heard of this before?

Attached: original.png (4012x3148, 911K)

there is global chat, but were open to plugins to change that

>dude my server isnt like all those other servers
confirmed for just like those other servers

Is it cracked originallllyytt

Attached: 1556800083593.png (804x802, 137K)

What Java version?

>kids game

Fuck off boomer it's been over 10 years

seems nice but i dont really trust random minecraft servers on the channn

I mean I wouldnt either, but thats what whitelisting is for
There is no inate greatness to this server that makes it special just because of what it is. I would say its exactly the same as most people's r9k servrers before the mods quit or turn a blind eye is all. We may be doomed to go that way, but only time will tell.