If this is your average young adult white male now what the fuck are "white people" going to be like in another 30...

If this is your average young adult white male now what the fuck are "white people" going to be like in another 30 years?

Attached: file.png (1280x1281, 1.78M)

It's not like the passage of time didn't soi other races too, see how gangssta rap from the 80's and 90's turned into lil pump and shit

>Jow Forums unironically goes outside so little they think specimen like that are even close to average

it's because nobody can beat their kids anymore.

This guy can still bag a 6/10 Asian girl.
JBW

Probably very fit and healthy.

doesn't matter
white people colonized another planet and are living in peace and prosperity somewhere else
be happy for them

please someone shop sam hyde's face on him, use a deepfaker or whatever
sam won't mind, he'll think it's hilarious

Chad and cletus will pick up the slack

That's not onions, that's opioid addiction. Most rappers these days talk about doing heroin.

Why do nu-males have a weird obsession with being seen as tech savvy and computer smart?

Honestly interested, I'm in my 3rd year of majoring computer science and minoring in systems engineering. Besides the couple odd balls that are just super into computers and spend all their time doing it most of us are just normies. Non of us go around touting weird retro tech and code looking appareal to look tech proficient, but these guys always do and never know shit besides maybe what binary code looks like and some basics about memory storage.

Is it just easy to fake as a personality trait?

fse

>got reasonably fit
>wrists still 1/6 of this cuck's
>no beard growing

How are basedboys so masculine. I bench 2pl8 and still look like a twink

I don't understand that analogy as all nigger noise to me all look and sound the same to me.

Can you imagine making this face in the primal early human era? I'm not angry at him for it, but this is peak pathetic resignation. He can't even commit to being alive.

American white male*

The irony is most of this board looks worse than this guy.

Likely most of the users here are fatter, have patchier facial hair, wear thrift shop clothing and have cum and shit stains on their pants and anime shirts.

And your average European white male.

Attached: Dutch kid bullied.webm (362x640, 1.99M)

I thought that was boogie from the thumbnail and I was like damn good for you boogie

like niggers are any better.
Half of the black dudes are slack jawed skinnyfat idiots with glasses into Yugioh.

He, just need a good war and we'll get ourselves sorted out.

When??? Did this happen? White people still here

if there were no white people non-whites will go back to fighting each other