How tall must one be?

I'm 5'11 at 15 and I still feel very short compared to a lot of people even if it's just a 1 or 2 inch difference. I don't know why I get insecure over my height when people would say that's pretty tall, I still think I'm too short even for my age

I'm from the southern Balkan region hence why we're so tall, fyi.

Attached: t1.jpg (1089x722, 104K)

>stressing about things outside of your control
nah

You must be 18+ to post here, get the fuck out you fucking nigger

It's become a p common thing to use things outside of people's control against them

I bet half the community here is -18, so I don't really care that much

underage and b&
enjoy your three day vacation.

I'm 6'3" and still feel short where I live it's pretty awful. Disturbing lack of manlets.

>listening to anyone that's insecure
nope. they can hurl any insult they want. i'm content.

Attached: 1446286359389.jpg (1221x1108, 185K)

Let me guess, swamp Germans? Or some nigger place in Africa.

Upstate NY. It feels like half the dudes I see when I go to the store are my height or taller.

you are insecure because 5'11 is short, college kids are 6' on average

where do you live? i'm a manlet and i've miraculously fucked several women over 6'. shit was so dope. where is this mythical land?

if you feel small at 5'11", you'll feel small at any height. try actually being the height of the guy in that picture (5'4")

i was 5'10 at 15. i'm 22 now and 6'1. you'll be fine nigger

As I said it's probably just because we're all tall here, I'm the tallest in my family, but a midget compared to a lot of people I know

They are, but at least they're not dumb enough to admit it

Not a regular visitor, so I don't really mind getting called a nigger for it, just relevant to the topic

Wish I could say the same, Im a seething manlet always upset when people above 6 ft complain but I can see why.

>explicitly stating that they are underage
That aside, you still have a few years to grow.
Don't come back here either, you're better off learning how to be a normalfag while you can.

god, i hate tallfags. the fact you complain about such minute things proves how easy you have it

time to inject hgh and get on aromatase inhibitors

I'm pretty fine myself, thanks. I just enjoy reading up on some stuff here, thought adding something wouldn't really be too bad, even if I get booted off for a couple days, doesn't really affect me too much