Please say nice things about /our president/. Positive thread, no negativity please

Please say nice things about /our president/. Positive thread, no negativity please

Attached: 0222.jpg (300x168, 5K)

He fucked China over completely. Good job.

He isnt my president
He probably gets paid a lot so he is model American

This is america. In america you either make money or you're an asshole. Trump is a great guy. I'm looking forward to his victory in the 2020 presidential race.

Can't stand Hillary.
So he kicked her in the pussy.

Attached: dave-chappelle.png (1950x1298, 1.9M)

Drumpf is OVER

Attached: BTFO.png (250x519, 190K)

i hate a ton of shit he's doing. the man's an incompetent baboon, but:
>he makes commies and lefties seethe w rage and show their true colors
>he's good for the memes
>if he manages to completely fuck over china, he's got my absolute respect
>military space force to fight space isis
>he planned on getting countries were homosex is illegal to change their laws; lefties seethed over this and claimed neocolonalism
>did i mention the memes?

Why do you hate him, fellow pede?

I like a lot of stuff about him, but aside from what's been said already, I'd like to mention that he isn't nearly as senile as Biden and doesn't have his eyes bleed on television like Biden.

He's completely exposed the corruption in American politics.

rustled jimmies on both left and right
say what you want but his presidency is ICONIC

itt: zoomers with no concept of anything

better fire up that cope faggots. you're going to be in for a ride after this syphilis brained reject gets boiled

iconic for sure, nobody will ever forget him. It'll be funny seeing people still hating each other decades from now

boiled by who? the dems have nobody. the few people that have chance to beat Trump have already been jewed by the DNC

>the mexico shit doesn't sit too well with me as it could've been handled better and w/ less suffering
>he kisses up to saudi which meant that jamal's death was gonna go unanswered for, yemen's still gonna get bombed the fuck out of and we might get into war w/ iran.
>isn't hard enough on rocket man; i was a sophomore in high school when he said he would top the rocketman menace and yet here we are, two years later and no progress.
>he's an attention whore; it's funny for a while as he btfo of lefties and whatnot but it gets annoying esp when he should be doing his damn job
>caving in on guns and vidya after el paso and the shootings that followed was a good publicity move; it's not gonna make people wanna re-elect him in 2020, though.

he's a kike puppet who couldn't give a shit about the working class yet you fags still shill for him

The vast majority of taxpayers got a tax cut thanks to his plan. So that's good. I wish only net taxpayers could vote. It would solve a lot of problems very quickly.

you say we might get into a war with Iran, but say he's not being hard enough on Kim? I think thus far he's been good at not getting us into new wars, he's not half bad at diplomacy because he refuses to be a doormat, and demands respect if he's going to give respect. This may come off as childish to some, but when it comes to asian politicians, it's a lot like asian business, which he is familiar with. He's not perfect by any means, but I have to give credit where its due.

>implying these fags work and are part of the working class
Let's be honest, no US prez candidate atm gives even a ghost of a shit about the working class other than niggers.

>I like him because he says retarded shit and people get mad lmao
Why are people like that?

because it's funny, and most of us understand that nothing matters anymore. I think you're going to see more politicians attempt to emulate Trump in the future, outrage culture generates media attention.

People forget this is real life, not a tv show. Having a demented retard on the top is hardly funny.

>Please say nice things about /our president/.

he has really nice hair

Yeah, and real life has alienated and disenfranchised a lot people for way too long. So anything outside of the norm, outside of the political establishment will be popular, if it's loud enough to get attention.

I feel that Trump is exactly the kind of leader the US has needed for too long.

Just a shame he's so far from being a proper diplomat.

He hasn't gone to war so far

>no new wars
>fucking over china and tackling the Korea problem
>things no other president has had the gal to do in decades
The country is still here, I think his track record isn't too awful for someone who isn't a career politician

>He fired Bolton
I unnironically think he is the best president ever.

Attached: 1567968483696.jpg (1484x1094, 85K)

He doesn't BTFO lefties. His supporters do, but he's an ineloquent sod.

In fairness, he also hired him

his existence as president BTFOs them. never forget the literal tears that were shed

I'm not from 'murica but he's based in my books. Hope he wins again.

Fuck him, he infringed on our constitutional second amendment rights more than Obama did. Obama actually surprisingly gave us concealed carry in national parks

the two days america cried the most: 9/11 and 11/9. ironic, isn't it?

>GRAB EMM BY THE PUSSSEEYY
That sure was great

Attached: 2e99d7cfc0836f9ed448ddd4aa1329724310b7e39ec6b0280f0e1a0857922075.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

I honestly prayed to God that Trump would win. I'm finding some conviction in my beliefs. I don't believe or support everyone else that voted for him. I think he honestly wants to do good, and people are learning how important other offices short of president is. Record turn outs for younger voters, and we got Trump. I think that alone should say something.

I legitimately believe that Trump can't do anything, that nobody else would do. He's done everything to avoid raising a sword. He's gone out of his way to sabre rattle. The kind of people that want war, can't afford it and go out of their way to do it by criticizing him. If I have to die, I probably won't say a prayer to god, because my prayers went unanswered that it became to bloodshed.