Would America be better or worse if it were 100% white?

Would America be better or worse if it were 100% white?

Attached: file.png (959x593, 146K)

It would be better after being nuked

md bros get in here

Attached: 2446953007_8bd7f541a3_z.jpg (640x511, 49K)

It would be a lot safer, but probably more boring. Decent trade-off though.

It would be better if it never existed at all

God Bless America and if you do not like it, go fuck yourself.

Probably worse cause that implies something happened to the minorities. Dystopia-tier bullshittery. Not super on board with that.

Attached: IMG_20190911_162548_292.jpg (640x1137, 68K)

Nuke Florida

>more boring
spotted the brainlet wigger

they stayed in their own lane instead of trying to copy white people

I'm saying there would be less funny chimp outs and retarded shit going on. That stuff is entertaining but i'd rather not have it at all.

they all decided to go back their homelands to improve the situations there with all the knowledge they've acquired. Brain drain is a real thing, a lot of foreigners come here to get educations, and decide to stay because it's better here. This leaves their countries of origin full of retards.

white people are 1000x more entertaining than non-whites

lmao nobody is copying white people

Attached: 1474650563268.jpg (400x396, 28K)

Those bounce houses were probably set up by Mexicans. They have a strange fascination with death.

in different ways, yeah. It's more of a laughing with whites and laughing at others. Aside from asians. I don't mind if they stick around in small numbers

then why do they come to America while bitching about white people invading the natives lands? they use our tools, abandon their culture for American culture, live how we live.

Nope. I'm Italian. Don't need to be back on the bottom of the totem pole

You just think that because white culture is so dominant and ubiquitous that it sort of forms a background noise that you stop noticing.

Wop thinks he is white

Lmao

>they use our tools, abandon their culture for American culture, live how we live.
because white people go fucking ballistic if they don't assimilate. now you're complaining when they do? lmao. it's no wonder nobody trusts you. you can't even say what you mean and mean what you say. as soon as everyone follows your rules, you quickly about face and change it. white people are either completely lost or brain dead. you guys meme'd yourselves retarded. i hope it's the former, but it's probably the latter.

lmao you can't even list anything that remotely has to do with "WHITE CULTURE" without specifying exactly which nationality it came from. it's okay to cope though.

I'm talking about art, specifically art made by white people.
I'm complaining about the hypocrisy of non-whites

It would be 54% safer.
All violent crime and theft would drastically drop.

The general IQ of the population eould go up a few digits but not by a large margin. Whites in the United States are still pretty dumb despite brown people bringing the average down.

It would be an actual first world white nation like Germany or Sweden pretty much.

The same thing happens to South America.
All the smart ones or anyone with any talent leave for the US while all the dumb people stay behind and keep fucking shit up.

Unless you're wearing your native dress and speaking a non european language you already are

Attached: 1567778306087.jpg (582x443, 113K)

>54% safer

That's just if there were no blacks. Without Hispanics, it would go down another 20-25%.

>non-whites
FYI, "Nonwhites" are a massive amount of different groups of people. I know this fact will hurt your feelings, but white people are a global minority when compared to "nonwhites". Generalizations are a tool of the unintelligent.

White people wouldn't have anyone to really scape goat for the countries deep seeded issues and cultural flaws. So yeah, It be funny to watch it all burn from a distance assuming I'd be somewhere else.

>are a massive amount of different groups of people
with their own massive continents
>white people are a global minority when compared to "nonwhites"
that's my point.
>Europe is not far behind as it has just over a million more square miles thanAustralia
small, cramped, has shitty weather
whatever I understand why "nonwhites" act like little piggies