Had sex...... now what?

Had sex...... now what?

Attached: 59337482_419014988920902_1936330880125295927_n.jpg (285x285, 15K)

get the fuck out.
thats wat

What do you mean now what? Now you can finally start the game.

I want to know too, had sex with a 7/10 qt a few times. My life is still shit.

You leave, forever and ever and ever. Abandon us brother, and live a happy life, for you are finally free.

>Had sex
>still on Jow Forums
What the fuck are you doing here? You aren't one of us anymore.

Exactly. Welcome to true hell
You poor fools don't even know

fpbp

Fuck out of this board OP

Leave. You are not part of us anymore. This website is for virgin losers like us

Nothing, sex is not that important as most people here think.

Getting fucked by a nigger doesn't count user.

>had sex
>got into a monogamous relationship with a nice girl who loves me for me
>feel bored and empty still
Also fuck off retards who appropriated this board as a safe space for incels, Jow Forums was actually good when it was originally conceived.

You get the fuck out for not being a virgin like us.

You lost your purity for some transitory pleasure to fulfil some media manufactured milestone, well done you sexer degenerate. Leave.

>almost have sex
>get ed instead
>she dumps me a week later

im still in right guys?

Attached: 1557097949356.png (1080x864, 571K)

now you realize that it doesn't really fix anything and all you long for is the basic feeling of human connection and being understood which you hoped it would bring you, but which ultimately you will never have because all humans are just solipsistic planets falling right into the heart of a big fat black hole at the center of the galaxy, obsessed with their own insecurities, too insecure even to talk about them and the best thing that can happen is for two planets to be close enough to enable a short radio contact between them, pretending to understand what is happening on the others surface by communicating in absurdly general terms about their own misery and for the other to see a false reflection in the almost noise it receives, shortly before they're torn apart again on their way to inescapable doom.

Buy a house baby

who is ed?
HOW THE FUCK IS THIS NOT ORIGINAL?

ok john green.

Dubs of truth, tbqh.
Unplug your keyboard, you pseud

I kinda feel this