Life

>age
>What are you studying in college or uni
>Do you have a job, if so, what is it and do you like it?
>how's life?

Attached: 819px-Mike_Tyson_2019_by_Glenn_Francis.jpg (819x1024, 121K)

31, burger, manager for large corporation. Associates degree for free because fuck debt. Company pays me to further my education for free while promoting me. The real IQ test is whether you go into debt for your education or not. Life is good.

>age
chemical engineering
no
>how's life?
bad.

Dropped out of school after the tenth grade
NEET
Life is good, man. Went to look at a house today. Currently getting wasted and watching Bojack Horseman. I think I'm in love with Diane even though she's a 2D Vietnamese-American cartoon.

Computer science
Web developer, sort of
Boring and lonely. Wish i had irl friends or a more exciting life , but i dont. Live with my mom. Its barable, and at some times good. (Mommy makes yummy food) but other than that its just okay.

>age
22 23 in october
nothing i don't believe in watering and tending plants before they die
>>Do you have a job, if so, what is it and do you like it?
I'm unemployed aka neet, like i said i don't believe in work
>how's life
a mixeture of intense boredom and acute anxiety

Attached: 1553194854761.jpg (1024x1024, 116K)

>age
nothing.
I'm a neet.
>how's life?
Really bad.

Attached: 1563568616002.jpg (596x604, 180K)

user im going down the same path do you have depression how likely on scale to 1 to 10 you would kill yourself??
user im listening

>age
25, about to turn 26
Studied arts
Looking for one
>how's life?
I still live with family so not turning homeless any time soon. Needless to say, that's mostly the only actual comfort I have right now and I'm growing to hate every other single aspect of my life.

>age
Nothing yet. I might go back to school once I get into the apprenticeship for meterman.
Yes, field services tech for power company. Its my dream job I look forward to work everyday and the pay is great.
>how's life?
Its alright. Other than work I go home lift and go to sleep. Its really boring at home and I have nobody but myself in a 3/2 duplex you know. The internet here is pretty garbage but still could be worse. Hopefully I'll buy a house next year so looking forward to that.

How about you op how is it going?

25yo lathe operator, it's often shitty and unfulfilling

i didnt go to college. i live in the city of Chicago and most of my days are spent doing drugs and riding my bike along lake michigan. don't know how i'll entertain myself this winter because i'm broke as shit

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x225, 16K)

M.Sc. CS (done)
Software Engineer. It sucks, company is boring and no challenge, bad pay.
Life is alright. Wish I had a female partner, because in my country, rent is fucked and having a partner is actually a financial gain. Also no more lonely nights would be nice. Got enough money to fulfill my hobbies at least.

Age:21 Not studying: Infantry, it's fucking gay mate. Been sitting in a dirt field shooting blanks for no fucking reason for days. Life: Alright, getting out soon, get to go up to the mountains and drive through spooky Scooby Doo ghost towns.

>age
almost 27
trig, government, advanced writing
I don't have a job.
>how's life?
not so good

Biochemistry

Contracting for manual labor (it is hard work but rewarding

I am happy with my life. I am moving towards my long term goals everyday. I am growing as a person and becoming more understanding.
I also have a gf and a small group of close friends. I am happy even when the days become long and hard.

I hope you are all happy too frens.

Attached: Snapchat-1186372936.jpg (1245x2560, 1.88M)

No, im just lonely. 0. I think ive been playing too much world of warcraft. I might stop playing.

wtf is biochemistry? chemistry is the study of matter. Biology is the science of life. You mix the two? fuck im confused.

stemfags are just as insufferable as religious people desu

Don't feel ashamed about yourself or your situation. You are 18 and literally have your whole life ahead of you.

If you don't like how you are right now just try to do one small thing a day to get out of your comfort zone. It will be scary at first ( was for me ) but at least you will be doing some growing.

I believe you are capable of something right now, and you will be capable of so much more in the future.

I stopped studies because they were pointless.
Work online with IT and other stuff. Love it. Tons of passive income overall. It took some years to get to this point but it's worth it. Can go months without moving a finger and still have money trickle. But i love doing it so spend 5 hours at least from Monday to Thursday usually.
Life is alright. Have enough to live comfortably. Will buy a small house next year. Gets lonely at times and my agoraphobia kicked in way too hard this year.

Not him but nigger it's chemistry related to biological functions. Such as the sodium potassium pump your body uses to spark the neurons that you seem to be lacking.

It is just the name of the degree plan, sorry if it sounded pretentious.
I study the interactions of chemicals in our bodies and what these interactions do and mean.

>age
>studying
NEET
>job
NEE
>life
Waiting for Air Force physical. Other than that, drinking Coke Zero, watching anime, running. I need to join a gym now that ive moved, also need to find a park to play basketball at

>age
mathematics
I work at the online teaching department of our uni as an expert on a plug-in that relies on a computer algebra system
>how's life?
My doc finally refered me to a shrink because I have pretty big self-worth and -harm problems. I'm well integrated (meaning I have a few friends I see regularly), but still feel distant and lonely and worthless. Which, considering I have more and closer social contact than I'd ever thought I would, makes me fear those thoughts will never go away.

Thanks for the defence.

>age
Never pursued it. Waste of money in almost all cases.
I'm an accounting analyst and payroll accountant for multiple car dealerships (Toyota x2, Honda x1) and a real estate company.
>how's life?
See pic. Happy beautiful wife; happy beautiful boss. :) Had you asked me several years back, wouldn't believe even half of that was possible.

Attached: thebestboss.jpg (1013x519, 93K)

neurobiochemistryphysics

>Don't feel ashamed about yourself or your situation.
I'm not ashamed.
>I believe you are capable of something right now
My mental health is too fucked.

Attached: 1567212680409.jpg (711x620, 39K)

Hey user, at least you can admit that you don't have the best mental state rn.
If you don't feel you can do anything right now then that is cool too.
I hope you feel better soon. :)

>age

Software developer, I like it but additional 40h/wk in front of computer cause physical discomfort to me. Also I stopped to have will and energy to use PC after work. It's too much in sum.

>how's life?
Depression and solitude

Neurobiochemistryquantummetaphysics*

>>age
>>What are you studying in college or uni
Law
>>Do you have a job, if so, what is it and do you like it?
Neet life
>>how's life?
Mom's got stinky feet for some reason, it smells really bad. I almost can't stand it, when we are cooking together sometimes the smell flies into my nose and a get disgusted. I haven't said anything about it. Should I break it to her ? I don't want to hurt her feelings. Guess I should just live with it.

Attached: 1568072081762.jpg (817x800, 73K)

Now that I think about it, perhaps I should just get a job, fuck off and get my own rented place. Maybe her stinky feet is just a way to tell me to leave, but since she's my mom she doesn't want to hurt my feelings. Man, I should get a job. You know this was very therapeutic, writing about your life for strangers on the internet, no wonder thots do it all the time in social media.

Attached: 1566576864229.gif (1080x1080, 504K)

>26
>Done with college. Got a liberal arts degree.
>I'm an unarmed security guard.
>Life's okay I guess. I have a savings account going, I don't pay for food and my parents are helping me pay my bills at my new condo but I'm struggling with severe depression and my hobbies no longer bring me any fulfillment. I also feel like I'm losing out on dating. I can't seem to find any women who would be willing to date me. My social life is lacking and I feel like an imposter everywhere I go. I have problems with sleep and I feel like a zombie whenever I'm awake. It's hard for me to be in a great mood unless I'm drugged up. I keep going though.

theres no neetier neet than myself here

>age
>studying at uni
exercise science/kinesiology, just started MS, might go PhD if I make it through this with good enough grades, not sure yet
>job
had a job before, but not currently
>how is life?
Alright I guess. I feel content with being a loner for the most part at this point, though I really
have to start figuring out how to network here soon for career purposes. Also have to figure a thesis out too. Some stress. I'm stuck in a thing where I want a qt partner finally, but not sure if it's even worth the hassle at this point.

Aside here, but gotta say, not seeing the people in this thread. Was getting worried this site was mostly 14-19 year old normalfags at this point.

>age
buisness part time, 6 credits, still overwhelmed
Nope
>how's life?
average/boring, wish i had money to afford a better pc to make music in, Im depressed whenever I have to open my cheap ass laptop

>age
Bachelor's in Medicine and Surgery
Nope
>how's life?
Usually its good. These days its bad as exams are coming.

Electrical engineering

Dishwasher at local restaurant, I hate it but it gives me some sort of income and I get to talk with qt3.14 servers

Could be worse

Attached: 1560451220872.gif (275x275, 1.79M)

>age
NEET
NEET
>how's life?
not great, not terrible

Attached: 9562858588.png (1701x957, 1.66M)