This guy LAHWF interviewed a virtuous pedophile

youtube.com/watch?v=GOb493ued-g

Guy claims to never want to hurt anyone, but wow. This is weird to watch desu which one of u is this?

Attached: wtf.png (808x466, 607K)

>"virtuous" pedophile
More like retarded. Internalizing all the baseless hate and stigma doesn't make you virtuous.

He is trying to remove the stigma and say that these people deserve support. I can't help but pity him but something about it... man thats crazy. Is there no therapy or drugs that can change that?

>Is there no therapy or drugs that can change that?
prison

Maybe I'm wrong then; I didn't watch the video. All I know is that Virtuous Pedophiles usually only endorse the stigma by calling themselves monsters and whatnot. And no, I doubt there's any therapy that can change your sexuality; it has been tried before with homosexual people and from what I know it never worked.

chemical castration is the only thing I can think of, plus making sure they can't go around children, and forcing them to get therapy. I can actually respect the ones who do something to fix it. Nobody asks to be fucked in the head, or be hated by society.

I actually recommend the OP video. I was bored and the guy was rather interesting.

>nonono i'm one of the GOOD ones

can we kill them already?

what if the jews want to raise the aoc so they can molest ALL of us

Most of them wont actually hurt a kid but they still fap to CP. Demand means increase in production and supply. So they are still indirectly responsible for the rape of kids around the world.

what if they fap to animu pictures and are given sex dolls that fit their tastes? then just keep them under heavy surveillance

Seems like a good guy, someone should give him a child to reward him.

Although there are most likely pedos who fap exclusively to cartoons, I would wager most pedos fap to a mixture of both. There really is no way of regulating their habits unless they are put under strict surveillance. I dont see an issue with dolls, but I kind of think of them like a bandaid over a bullet wound. I think the government will be issuing them to single loveless men either free or subsidized within the next decade, basically to keep incels from rioting, the same way bideogames and junk food are the opium of the masses. But the urge to fuck irl humans will most likely remain in both pedos and normal men. I dont know what the solution for pedos is besides chemical castration.

What's the verdict on this guy in OP's video? Do you think he's brave or depraved?

both, but its good that he's honest and doesn't want to hurt children

Yeah, at least he's honest and not hurting anyone I guess. Surprised my reaction changed after finishing the video. I feel a lot of pity.

It is disheartening to read some of the reactions to this claiming things such as "even the thought should be enough to get this man lynched" or "stop normalizing pedos". I know their instinctive emotional reactions are kicking in and in a way that's a good thing - they're functioning normally, they want to protect the herd. But they're asking for pedos to have more reasons to bottle their thoughts and fester until committing a crime while at the same time calling to live inside Minority Report. It seems to elude them that their friends and family would also be on the chopping block if a bad thought was enough to get someone necked.

I don't understand what they mean by "normalization" either. Discussing anything at all is not normalizing it. Telling someone they need therapy and monitoring is the complete opposite of making their condition out to be normal. Obviously I would not let this guy near my younger family but isn't that the point? The fact that I can even make that decision because he was able to talk about it vs living in a world where his only option is to keep his mouth shut and be left to his own devices?

I guess most people on this board would obliterate others for far less so it's moot anyway

Attached: 7DF99622-ACFE-4248-AC21-F42840DE7041.jpg (706x990, 96K)

it's funny to hear this 'normalization' shit when you had celebs dating under-18s in public a few decades ago and now niggers call you a pedo for fucking under 21

blind ass morons

Society is full of hypocrisy. It's a sad world. But also it makes sense that these people are freaking out in the comments.

Normies get scared of such discussion. Which makes sense. I mean it's a weird, taboo scary topic. I hate the ones who hurt others. But I pity the ones who don't who have to remain alone for their lives and are seen as circus freaks.

crazy goy

>Demand means increase in production and supply
Maybe if they're paying for it, which I doubt.

This guy was getting laid at 18 but we swear it's the hardest shit in the world. Boy of boy.

I mean you could say the same about gore, and that by watching gore videos/images or even videos/images of ANY crime you are indirectly responsible for those crimes by fueling demand for the videos of them or whatever.

Not going to die on this sword though, but I feel if you're going to criminalize images and videos of crimes you can't just make it sexual crimes, it should be all of them or none of them.

As someone who would describe myself as a social outcast I can't help but empathize with him, but yeah at the same time I understand why people want to lynch him, and it makes me feel disgusted with myself, and them, because the guy hasn't done anything wrong. Honestly the more I observe the actions of the masses the more I side with the shadowy figures that desire control over us all, as humanity goes forward into the information and technology age I can't see us making decisions that are both rational and moral. I don't think I'm any different than them really, maybe I'm more open minded about myself because I can at least recognize my own hypocrisy, it's too late to not come into existence in the first place but maybe I can get off this ride by hoping some sort of benevolent AI comes into existence and then plugging my brain into the collective.

Attached: 1538745888758.jpg (468x349, 53K)