His goal/dream is to be able to afford living on his own

>his goal/dream is to be able to afford living on his own

Attached: blu eyes.jpg (500x700, 382K)

whts wrong with that

Attached: 6874332.jpg (124x124, 17K)

While not ambitious it's not bad goal
The anime pic makes it hard for me to think whether bait or not

Attached: All alone.png (752x575, 362K)

Not all of us were born into wealth or with decent families to live around.

This.

Attached: 1545967276473.jpg (409x427, 33K)

you're damn straight OP
a man with his own roof is a man that has made it

Attached: vash the approver.gif (500x341, 894K)

You're basically admitting you have controls or that you're an adult whose still not comfortable with who you are. People that want to be alone usually say things like "When I leave my room to eat, I want everyone to shut up. I don't need suggestions about what to eat or anyone to tell me 'good morning'. I don't want to hear any small talk or any stupid joke about how I barely leave my room."

or "when I need to do something, I want to do it. I don't want to have to shuffle around 5-6 people just to get something from the fridge or have to wake up early so I can get ready for work since every one in the house spends hours in the washroom!"

Don't you get it? I want to be completely solitary in the physical realm. If no one interacts with my body no one defines me by my physical attributes, not even myself. The only "me" that exists then is my consciousness. This is the closest currently possible to ascendance, a soul without an earthly chain.

Attached: 1563116636402.jpg (204x249, 10K)

Wow you are a retard
when someone has a place for himself it usually means that he's fully grown up and matured and is ready for a family

Attached: 1561663060118.png (492x720, 223K)

you nailed it, literally described me unironically

He should want a family, not just buy a house to be alone so he can do what he wants when he wants.

Well in this day and age a woman can divorce rape him and take it all away, thats why most men aren't really pursuing relationships

get a job and leave your parents house you useless shit

I don't understand where you are getting this from. Whats wrong with being alone?

you have no idea how badly I want to

I live with a romantic/sexual partner like a normal person and I plan on starting a family. I'm not a spoiled brat who only gets an education, learns trade skills, and works their way up just so they can live on their own and be alone for the rest of their lives.

And what's wrong with that?

Are you so cucked that you convinced yourself it is """manly""" to get used to being mentally raped by your housemates every fucking day whenever they feel like fucking talking or barging into your room to tell you about some stupid shit they saw on TV?

>I live with a romantic/sexual partner like a normal person and I plan on starting a family. I'm not a spoiled brat who only gets an education, learns trade skills, and works their way up just so they can live on their own and be alone for the rest of their lives.
NPC post of the year.
Enjoy your shitty life taking care of ingrateful brats

>"When I leave my room to eat, I want everyone to shut up. I don't need suggestions about what to eat or anyone to tell me 'good morning'. I don't want to hear any small talk or any stupid joke about how I barely leave my room."
Uh, yeah? I take it you don't know the hell having a heavily dysfunctional family is. I just want to take a break from this shit dude. And I do have a job but guess what, they ask for rent, they shit on me regardless what I do.

You make it seem as if it is the ultimate goal, it isn't. But you need a clean environment to grow and heal as a person, getting away from 'toxic' individuals and mindsets first. Of course I may want to form a family eventually depending on how things develop, but I won't go from dysfunctional neet to upstanding citizen capable of properly raising a family in a single step. Even then some people are too damaged and just long for a quiet peaceful life, leave us alone m8. We're not harming anyone nor are we risking it all for some generic thot and a life of permawageslavery because time is your most precious asset.

Attached: 155624407536.gif (1906x2149, 1.47M)

>tfw I already do this
Doesn't make me any better than anybody else really.

Hopefully that's me someday. I cant even imagine moving out with the price of rent in my country let alone owning a home. You cant afford rent even with an entry level job here unless you get a roommate. By then what's even the point

>NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! STOP WANTING TO LIVE ALONE!!!! STOP BEING HAPPYYYYYYYY!!!

Attached: IMG_20190907_213905_304.jpg (750x724, 56K)

Maybe what OP means it's such a menial goal to normies/boomers yet so far away.

Attached: 1546880360117.png (368x368, 140K)

>imagine having a goal/dream that's not rewarding
>tfw you regret getting your own place
It's more responsibilities and headaches. There's very little time to enjoy it by yourself if you're a wagie. I wish I would of stayed NEET continued living with my parents. They turned my room into storage as soon as I moved out.
>inb4 cry more manchild
No shit, anons. No shit.

I need to get away from my family. They're crazy. My childhood was a nightmare and I can't wait to put as much distance between me and them as possible.

Attached: 1567928024701.jpg (600x800, 398K)

I just want to be away from the abuse, it's been a lifelong thing and they made sure I would only have one option in life and that's to commit suicide

people have abusive families and that leads to trust issues, plus people are generally bad so having your own home is needed

No. Cry more wagie faggot

Attached: 923989.png (600x842, 142K)

Based pic lmao

well i gave up on getting a gf so there's not much else is there

>finally getting $15/hour
>decent apartments are like $750+/month
>good ones are $1000/month
>either live with parents and buy everything I want + support the family
or
>get the fuck out and live on my own but stress about little to no disposable income

Roommate? Or get a side job when you need money and quit it when you have enough saved up to do shit like buy drugs or a better rig or whatever you want surplus cash for.

>he post anime girl pics on r9k while talking about how other people are lesser then them because of their aspirations

>tfw Jow Forums engineer with my own apartment, earning 300k year at 24

Rent is fucking expensive and owning property is out of reach for most people, even for "successful" professionals, so being able to live on your own is a pretty acceptable goal.

no, my goal is to live alone and have a studio to make music with.

Attached: 1460501347686.jpg (1110x833, 634K)

>He should want a family, not just buy a house to be alone so he can do what he wants when he wants.
>>He should want a family
Stop enforcing your own ideas on others. You dont decide what is best for anyone other then yourself. Get off your high horse you have no right to tell others what they should do.

This is exactly me except for the spoilt part

>getting paid $15/hour
>work 40 hours a week
>$2400/month before taxes
>decent apartments are like $750/month
>$2400 - $750 = $1650
>no disposable income
???

No no no user. People getting paid 15 an hour are rarely working 40 hours a week. He's most likely a temp/part timer at some small office or working retail/food service.

I can more than afford living on my own, I clean and cook for myself, and I've done it for YEARS. Give me my NEET girlfriend to beat at video games please!

Attached: 1568760032192.png (575x579, 351K)

get two part time jobs. no use not working the same hours as a normalwagie

I already do, negro.
Me too, but my music has been lacking, lately.

If I was making 15 an hour doing a part-time job it'd be no question. The only luxuries you really need in life are a working computer and internet connection, along with the occasional purchase conducive to creative activities like a piano or drawing tablet. You can make good food on a budget, you can entertain yourself when the internet gets boring with free events and activities like hiking. Paying rent and having a savings for security while working only 20-30 hours a week sounds like paradise.

then stop bitching since you can obviously then afford to rent while also having disposable income.

>less than 2000 AFTER taxes
>$2000 - $750 = $1250
$1250 -
>health insurance
>gas
>car insurance
>cell phone bill
>internet bill
>food
>savings
>?????
dude you'd be fuckng paycheck to paycheck and broke

>health insurance
Lay off the McDonald's fatty
>gas
>car insurance
Get a bike and stop being a burden on the environment you subhuman
>food
Like 200 max

You'd have to pay for all of that except internet and food anyway if you took the first option.

>he doesn't drive
how does it feel to be an embarrassment?

how does it feel to contributing to the planets inevitable uninhabitability? you are the true embarrassment

this. typical roastie piece of dogshit. you only complain about the lifestyle a man is living if there's no opportunity for you to leech off of him and extract resources from him. you try to convey this message with seinfeld tier normie NPC babble but the message is clear
>im a worthless inferior whore who wants to latch on to a successful man and use him like a battery

Exactly. Your looking at about a $1000 difference between living at home and on your own.
$20/ hour is the point where you can truly make it around here.

What happens if you break your leg and can't ride a bike? Oh wait you don't have health insurance either.

>1250
- health insurance = god is my health insurance
- gas = ~30 dollars a week so (1250 - 120)
>1130
- car insurance (1130 - 75)
>1055
- cell phone (1055 - 50)
- internet (1005 - ~100)
>905
- food (900 - 300)
>600

I did 300 for food to account for fat sacks of dogshit. I could probably get away with only spending 150-200 on food IF even that a month. Car insurance is for a worthless piece of shit 90s car, because if you buy a new car you're a fucking NPC retard.

just don't break your leg, lmao retard

Attached: 155906698893.jpg (261x197, 10K)

Oh shit, I never thought about it like that.

>$600
Down to $500 or less depending on your savings.
You can make it work, but it's tight.
Hope that shit 90s car doesn't break down.

Reminder anyone who says money doesn't buy happiness while technically correct still deserves to be shot for being such a whiny faggot.

based reminder

Just move to the sticks. I live in Scandinavia where the average costs of living are higher than in New York City. Pic related is my apartment. In total, I spend $1,200 on all fixed expenses - rent, car insurance, gas, cable, utilities, Internet, phone subscription, streaming subscriptions, food/groceries etc. The "food/groceries" budget includes booze.

Attached: 6B4F2D19-230E-4F91-B4F2-697D7798A40C.jpg (3672x1536, 1.11M)

if a decent apartment is 750 then a decent 2 bedroom place cant be more than 1000. having a room mate probably will be more of the same from your parents, but you can make friends with them easy. and even if you dont, you only have to interact with them when youre in a common area.

ill live on the street before i live with strangers. it always deteriorates into an awkwardly insufferable living situation where i can't be in the same room with them at the same time without it being gut wrenchingly awkward

>internet and food together cost $1000/month
fucking wrong
internet with a basic package is like 20 bucks and premium is like 100 bucks. food wouod cost you like 200 max as stated above unless youre a fat fuck who eats fast food for everymeal and cant be fucked to cook at home

>her goals and dreams arent to commit a mass genocide together
I know there are plenty of evil and vile women but very, very, very few are able to be trained to modern combat standards. A real shame.

Attached: full.jpg (449x433, 16K)

You dumb bitch faggot. Die.

Fuck that. Im always going to stay alone. Im not gonna bust my ass so some succubus can take half my shit aways cuz she has tits

Translation: this man wont live a lifestyle that lets me leech him. His choices are fallacious.

The average rent in New York City is $3,000 /mo

What's wrong about growing up and gaining/earning personal independence, OP?

nothing wrong with being able to take care of yourself, but isolation is a self-defeating dream. You shouldn't strive to buy a home just so you can live by yourself.

those are your values, not someone elses. isolation isn't a self defeating dream faggot

You're a human animal (albeit an inferior genetic design obvs), and you're not designed to function alone.

Attached: Tribal-Leadership_Book-Summary.png (703x382, 77K)

this bullshit about "not designed to be function alone" is for normalfags. fuck off

>get a job and leave your parents house and pay rent to a landlord and sign into a mortgage agreement through a bank, you useless shit!

Attached: d5c.jpg (297x365, 36K)

Appeal to nature. We are also not designed to have constant distractions, we are not designed to live in houses, we are not designed to have internet, we are not designed to have currency.

>being a go getter
Kike enabling. They'll trap you into never stopping from working far more than is actually needed.

Getting a job at all attempts with all it's mind games to force you to never stop working. It's all to feed the machine, to increase profits of the top of the hierarchy. It doesn't benefit you because statistically you'll never reach the top and if you did after starting so low it would not have actually been worth the effort because you just wasted your life.

Trying to force people to live in excess forces them to never rest.

You're absolutely right, but what's your point? If it was within my power to do so, i'd emp the entire planet. We'd all be better for it.

Attached: ted_kaczynski_harvard_g-594372140.jpg (1200x675, 135K)

If you actually wanted that you could just go live in an Amazon forest. You won't because you enjoy the benefits of modern society.

1. I'm a broke fucking neet who can't even afford to move out of my parents basement, let alone relocate to a foreign country
2. I'm white, and am thus not evolved for life in the tropical climes of the world
3. Fuck living around shitskins

Attached: c6b.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Reminder that the whole point of owning a home is so that it can be YOUR haven. Living alone is just fine. OP has not presented an alternative. OP likely has no friends or is a front hole parasite, as OP is incapable of understanding the concept of having a private space to call your own while simultaneously being capable of socializing.

>Not wanting to be financially dependent on others is a bad thing
I do not understand. Shouldn't some alone time in general be good for self-discovery and maturity? Clinging to others for money isn't gud.