Miyako AKA Gunjy created a suicide cult pact server which encouraged anons to die

Miyako AKA Gunjy created a suicide cult pact server which encouraged anons to die.

It got nuked. Thanks to me.

Fuck you Guny.
Next time when you try to make a female alt try to not use your own personality you dumb fuck.

Attached: 1725482_0.png (630x630, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/FtgyTpz
strawpoll.me/18661655
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that was gunjy? he's just straight up pretending to be a girl now?

lmao that was him too? I knew something was off when I saw this "girl" posts, she mimicked gunji 100%. So now gunjy is three different persons. Also share screencaps user please.

Are you based ritlo?

Attached: 1526782640243.jpg (337x314, 20K)

gunjy here, she is not me.
we are just so similar..

>xumi
copied my persona
he is not me... this girl is my friend...
we scammed xumi but ritlo made her think I was using her as I often do use girls for fun ahhh.

I connected to them, I still am...

Lmao her server was based though
Hightier r9k value, strong management
All her posts were about her misery, her mannerism and her search for a suicidepact did remind me of Gunjy

GUNJY TRANS THEORY CONFIRMED

Current situation is looking pretty "gloomy" lolol

He already got the voice part sorted out lmao.

>gunjy makes suicide cult
>retards all kill themselves
>one goes extra nuts and kills gunjy as well as himself
>r9k cleansed of retards for a few years

I don't see the issue.

I was in VC with Miyako in her suicide server, she is not him. Very feminine voice. Still druggie and beyond saving in regards of being ill.

She was creating her own suicide pact to die with.

Sounds good, hopefully takes a bunch of other r9k pseudotrannies with her.

If you're dumb enough to fall for this kind of shit it's your own fault.

I was in the server it was very self loathing, and extremely ''gloomy''. All her posts indicated she should be in a ward forever.
She had a lot of resources of way to kill yourself, encouraged others to die with her, glorified self harm by stating that scars are attractive.
She herself self harmed with hanging herself. Creepy cult shit.

Her rules were based, orbiting resulted to ban topkek.

Fags and trannies were not allowed. It looked more of a psyop or severe brainwash cult led by her.

>stating that scars are attractive.
H-Hot and based.

Attached: 1566462057585.jpg (480x524, 39K)

if you read this pls know I want to help you. I never hurt you..
I have not connecte to anyone and I just want to help.
Can still pact ehh but we have to try improve frst right.. we always said that..

female gunjy....

Attached: crying is all I can enjoy.png (608x414, 182K)

not your personal army, niggerino

mentally ill*

She needed the persons to become her friends first in order to die with her
>makes friend to die with
???

>be gunjy
>create suicide pact
>gets rid of all r9k trash mainly himself

sounds good

based Ritlo cleaning up r9k for us
has gunjy started hrt yet?

she was friendly and caring that can't be gunjy

miyako if you're reading this make/leave your new account

>>She needed the persons to become her friends first in order to die with her
im the same....ehhh
>based Ritlo
dude ritlo was just an orbiter who fucked everything up.
he was easy to use, he now thinks I am miyako as well ehhhh

pls contact me friend..
>she was friendly and caring that can't be gunjy
I am VERY CARING to those I connect to ffs..

pls pls..

Attached: I keep waiting for the good days.png (286x488, 114K)

you can't fool me, i know that everyone on Jow Forums is merely reiko wearing a series of rubber masks

I want gunjy to blackmail me and share my pp to the chat!

She said she wanted friends that would be mean to her and drive her to suicide
This explains her friendship with Gunjy

>blackmail
>not willingly sharing your pp with gunjy

>be miyako
>look like this
imgur.com/a/FtgyTpz
>still fuck up severly in life

>She said she wanted friends that would be mean to her and drive her to suicide
>This explains her friendship with Gunjy
I only cared for her, we just both feel we deserve to be treated like shit
fuck off incel, being a female does not mean you cannot have mental issues ahhh

blackmail gunjy with his pp pics!
he scammed his friend with a roastie and will abuse her too

isn't xumi going to kill miyako soon?

>isn't xumi going to kill miyako soon?
2 days

#
blackmail gunjy with his pp pics!
he scammed his friend with the roastie and would have abused her too

isn't xumi going to kill miyako soon?

>blackmail gunjy with his pp pics!
retard, those are not my pics but tribute shit from weirdos

>he scammed his friend with a roastie and will abuse her too
>
>isn't xumi going to kill miyako soon?
I am only friend with miyako.
xumi was never my friend he tried so hard to make me like him..

He better not kill her..that weiird jew

counting!
she said she would not mind to be killed

will he stream?

hopefully. isnt this great gunjy? Jow Forums will finally get a murder-suicide livestream

all thanks to (You)!

Hope you're taking care of yourself and don't associate with these retards anymore.

>hopefully. isnt this great gunjy? Jow Forums will finally get a murder-suicide livestream
>
>all thanks to (You)!
I dont want my friend to die...ahhh
no one knows the real me but miyako does...

other people can die IDGAF, not my friend though

I like to believe this is all the mumblings of a schizo who just imagines all this drama

Gunjy is a faggot. If you're looking for him, just look for some nigger talking about how he abuses benzos and alcohol and how he has 1000 alternate Discord accounts.

>I like to believe this is all the mumblings of a schizo who just imagines all this drama
dramafags man omg there is always drama with me..my own fault.
I just need my friend safe...plsease know I did not manipulate you.

i have no alcohol atm...

Attached: I quit trying in life.png (441x686, 258K)

>not a single screencap of the server
I smell falseflag

it was a new server

it got shilled on r9k a couple times with the server name -anhero- afai

I did nothing wrong to you, you know that....

You did everything wrong to everyone else though....

Attached: 1554655841163.png (473x342, 187K)

>You did everything wrong to everyone else though
yeah I did ahh its all fucked I cannot escape my past,

please Miyako I never connected with anyone else like you.
people send screencaps etc out of context you know im 100% honest with you.

please, I will help you... ehhh

I was fine with ditching everyone like I did, I vanished to make our scheme work.. I told you about me using people in past, I know everyone warned me about you but you know I care..

Attached: why do I fuck everything up.png (379x291, 87K)

Xumi here,

Let me clear few things
>Miyako & Gunjy are NOT the same person.
>Miyako's feelings towards Gunjy are contradicated. On our last engagement on WhatsApp few days ago, she claimed that she hates gunjy, finding him nothing alike, a sociopathic manipulator, and especially as he encourged seven to an hero. On the other hand, I know that she claimed to finding him "relatable" and hence connected with him.
>Miyako never scammed me. Definitely not with Gunjy's assistance. We arranged a meeting, she was receptive and agreed to meet, but then ritlo caused her to split on me, i.e. painting me black (she has a severe case of BPD)
>No, I don't plan to raid her uni, I was just furious that she splitted on me once again, due to ritlo's influence, even tho we already agreed to meet and I purchased a flight ticket (she begged me to meet her or let her meet me for months).
>She's currently highly suicidal (believe me, I know her for long). Please leave her alone desu.

There's a lot, lot more ...
Miyako is very mentally ill, has a severe case of BPD, the "quiet" type. I hope she manages to get out of discord & self-loathing. Miyako, if you read it, please focus on uni, and leave internet crap aside.

Attached: Aqua_main_image_(KonoSuba).png (300x450, 216K)

>>Miyako never scammed me. Definitely not with Gunjy's assistance
lel dude we mind fucked you hard, you got scammed hard lel.

I wont share logs out of respect for them but quit trying to save face.
you pretended to be me but got played by me lel

Ritlo fucked everything up by making them think I was manipulating her..ahhh

fuck off with your
>muh bpd
you always say that shit, yeah she has it but she is a person not just a mental illness...

Me and them are very similar, yeah im ASPD and that sucks but I never hurt my friend...
I want them to get better.
fuck off xumi you got BTFO and fuck you for hurting my friend.

Hey ummm can yall keep your dirty laundry on discord? This is embarrassing to witness...like, you guys are just a bunch of nobodies with severe mental issues who just scammed each other...I mean this from the bottom of my heart. You guys really should just neck yourselves already lole.

Attached: 1568323008315.jpg (653x523, 124K)

taking credit when not due

>miyako's alleged plan to visit gunjy
there was no such plan. ritlo just said that to piss me off. anybody who has doubts can just ask miyako directly

>Me and them are very similar,
she doesn't hurt, manipulate or scam people

Attached: 1561582158710.png (512x512, 351K)

>you are special I sware!
I wonder how many girls you have told that to before asking them to self harm for your own pleasure? Just stop.

I heard someone say you was blackmailing her with lewds but I dunno if that was gunjy. Why did she nuke the server? Has she said??

>we
Prove it. You are making it up. You had nothing to do with it.

How did you scam anyone? It was nothing to do with you at all. There is nothing to share.

Xumi is my alter-ego; an idealized narcissistic version of my real self. Miyako is the only discord person to ever make me drop the mask, and reveal my codependent tendencies.

>pic related
She orbited the fuck out of me, and lovebombed the shit out of me. Eventually, I softened, and let her take control.

>I heard someone say you was blackmailing her with lewds but I dunno if that was gunjy. Why did she nuke the server? Has she said??
False. I NEVER blackmailed Miyako. I love her dearly, however she currently has me painted black and falsely believes that I'm "abusive", or "manipulator"

Attached: miyakoattached.png (550x520, 48K)

Reminder that this was not Miyako's server. This server had been around for a few weeks and I am the original creator and admin of the server. Miyako joined on Monday and for some reason, being an orbiter cuck, I gave her admin because she claimed she would improve the server, as before it was Kitsuniverse and was mainly used as a general comfy to unite my frens from sheep and other places, but it was mostly dead. She mainly revived it by excessive shilling and completely changing it, but I didn't mind since my server was gaining traction and had garnered a fair amount of attention.
She wanted to shill it more by changing advertising on disboard, discord.me considering my descriptions for the server on those places were completely different to what the server now was. Of course I made the brainlet decision to let a bpd femoid have the most control and that ended in me being banned from my own server and blocked by miyako. I don't blame her though and if anything, I want to make amends since I know you have issues. If you're reading miyako you obviously know how to find me.
If anyone wants to discuss anything else my @
Kaptain Kitsune#5151

Attached: 20190918_203111.jpg (252x300, 11K)

>why has she nuked the server
Server got nuked since it was against TOS and she banned a lot of people for being normalfags, orbiters,fags or not depressed enough. They would report it and it got nuked by discord itself, and her account got disabled. I'm trying to convince her to make a new one.

Ah right so xumi is gunjy. She lovebombed xumi, and you eventually genuinely felt something for her.

>I wonder how many girls you have told that to before asking them to self harm for your own pleasure? Just stop.
ehh idk man, but I care for my friends
>taking credit when not due
cope much, also fuck you for sharing her logs.
I have not done that and never will I promised them that.

>How did you scam anyone?
ehh it is complicated but xumi did lel
stop talking so much shit and lies.
>Ah right so xumi is gunjy.
xumi is merely a copy of me kek but a bad one.

god xumi you do not even know what love is...
I connected with her as soon as we talked as so similar

Attached: xumi orbit.png (325x79, 9K)

Bullshit. Everything here is lies. You never cared for Miyako that's a lie just like xumi being alter-ego account. You truly are a master manipulator you can't even get your lies straight.

>she lovebombed me
>she orbited me
>not even a single log of her speaking to a gunjy account

More lies again.

>this type of thread again
Can you (((discord))) trannies just fuck off already, what is making you niggers post your irrelevant blog that has no fucking meaning to this board in the first place?
A thread died for this.
SAGE

Attached: gaddafi1.jpg (630x420, 25K)

>You truly are a master manipulator you can't even get your lies straight.
he cannot manipulate people for shit kek.
he got so BTFO by me
>>not even a single log of her speaking to a gunjy account
I wont post logs..I made promise.

You some funny ass dud.

Attached: stillnotamanipulator.png (1804x1960, 992K)

>"I won't post logs"
>Posts logs from his alt account
High IQ

>stop talking so much shit and lies.
>
Miyako, do you not remember what I told you? Can you not think of me? The threats were a joke and I obviously would never do something like that. I thought you would understand. For anyone reading this, this server was originally kitsuniverse and mine. Please just give me another chance... I said one thing and I didn't even mean it

What so you are actually planning on meeting her now? I thought it didn't work out. Didn't you pussy out or something? Now you want to meet her again after bailing?

strawpoll.me/18661655

Who says something like that to someone they care about? so much shit desu.

you can honestly ask ANYONE who knows me if I would do something like send or save cp. You know me because of our conversations. This is what I get for trusting you and believing you? I thought you would actually prove something different about bpd femoid but apparently not. Regardless, I forgive you and understand why you did that and I'm here if you want to talk

xumi /=/ gunjy
she was xumi's gf. was never in relationship with gunjy.

>Bullshit. Everything here is lies. You never cared for Miyako that's a lie just like xumi being alter-ego account. You truly are a master manipulator you can't even get your lies straight.
Not true. I genuinely cares for her. i encourged her on therapy. I discourged her from ordering a dealy poison of which she planned to an hero with.
>not even a single log of her speaking to a gunjy account
how's that related to gunjy ??

these are screenies of gunjy's wrongdoings, not xumi

Attached: 97847-full.png (820x615, 305K)

I have never made a threat to a friend..
>You some funny ass dud.
that was me not xumi.. ehhh I toasted her..
it came back on me though

I was and am a piece of shit..this is what miyako was worried I would do to her...
this

Attached: toasted the roast.jpg (880x3456, 338K)

please forgive me. can you not see things where I'm coming from? You know how vulnerable I am and I was just scared and confused like I imagine you were. This entire situation was very foreign and new to me, so can you please see that. I tend to be a pretty passive person and obviously I just say a lot of things

Ehh.. beggars can't be choosers.

Ritlo here. She has not replied to anything here, not sure to who you are talking. She does not know about this thread since she stopped browsing r9k. I would have send it to her but at this point this thread became too.. pathetic.

>please forgive me. can you not see things where I'm coming from? You know how vulnerable I am and I was just scared and confused like I imagine you were. This entire situation was very foreign and new to me, so can you please see that. I tend to be a pretty passive person and obviously I just say a lot of things
I do not blame you at all for feeling this way.
remember I tried do everything to gain your trust in me.

I do not think badly of you..just reach out when you feel ready to ok.
You can take all the time you need but you know I can help you feel better.

I never hurt you, I even encouraged you to talk less to me to do studies while I talked to no one.
please chat, you know how to reach out to me.

Attached: megu sad 4.jpg (588x579, 105K)

>she stopped browsing r9k
>I would have send it to her
how hard can you orbit? It wasn't enough interfering with people's personal business.

Just having keks my man.

>talk to me less while I talk to gunjy.
C U C K E D

>I never hurt you, I even encouraged you to talk less to me to do studies while I talked to no one.
please chat, you know how to reach out to me.

I can't tell if this is ironic or not and if this is actually Miyako or not. If it is Miyako and this isn't ironic, just cool down and contact me yourself since you have me blocked

>imagine giving 3k to a roast
so, this is the power of discordfags.. woah

I don't orbit her, I created this thread you dumb fuck which basically is bashing her. Miyako /=/ Gunjy but they are 99% similar, I just said they were the same person for keks and a lot of people are actually convinced they are.

Also Xumi /=/ Gunjy. He was inspired by a bottle pisser, thin foiled window, 6 years shut-in tranny and made it his own persona. If Miyako liked Xumi, it's just meant she liked the way he copied Gunjy. However, Miyako liking Gunjy just means she needs some hard core therapy.

The ride never ends. Every guy that you meet is there to meet your fantasy of never being abandoned. Your going from gunjy to gunjys retarded little brother. You will never have love till you stop this pattern.

Like other poster said. Beggars can't be choosers.

That message is from Gunjy (megumin picture shows it) and her account is disabled by discord.

>I've kept tabs on whether her account is active

Ehhh looks like orbiting to me.

So Xumi got cucked by Miyako she picked Gunjy over him and they both scammed Xumi. Based.

Her account got disabled today by discord. Her suicide server got nuked and so did her account since she was the owner my man.

Which explains why Xumi exposed Miyako later but said it was someone "impersonating" him. Could he be right and if he is who was phone?

Xumi did expose Miyako but since he still wants her back he claimed it was someone impersonating him.

After all of this Xumi the betaKEKfag still reaches out to me and offered me money once again after being scammed to get Miyako back TOPKEK.

Xumi being Xumi

Attached: B6234003-93B6-4EC1-AE52-4076FC3E9FA7.jpg (748x780, 91K)

Did gunjy actually help to scam him?

Lmao dude you should take the money anyway. What's he gonna do? Send a hitman lmaoooooooo. Just curious what payment method are you using? I sure hope not your real life bank accounts.

Attached: xumi.jpg (3024x1872, 975K)

Xumi after being cucked & scammed by this girl.

Attached: 5D6FC891-F440-423A-AC74-316277761F68.jpg (750x919, 121K)

How do you know she didn't just shut down the server?

>I can't please her, will you date her for me?
he is officially cuck-tier

I already got 1K out of him. Miyako got 3K out of him with the help of Gunjy(?not sure?). He's too much of a pain in the ass to deal with again.

>So Xumi got cucked by Miyako she picked Gunjy over him and they both scammed Xumi. Based.
yesi t was so much fun
>Did gunjy actually help to scam him?
yeah, I had to vanish from discord etc and work on how to ake xumi think what we wanted like read into his msgs to see the thoughts behind him.

Was funny because I would over think stuff and then had to remembber xumi is a retard and not me lel
holy fuck man xumi got BTFO, he pretends to manipulate
people but is literally retarded

funny thing is that Xumi cannot shake my persona hahhaha he got influenced by me so hard

Attached: everythings fine guy's.png (600x600, 184K)

She sent me a screenshot.

Attached: 99E11EDB-7E08-4A65-85EE-E53288249231.jpg (750x1242, 124K)

wait so miyako was plotting with you the entire time?? lel Who's idea was it? Yours or hers? Xumi BTFO.

She is quite manipulative. She took the server over from another guy, changed everything and banned him.

Lol dude he bought a plane ticket to Miyakos country and threatened her. He demanded her that she had to her back with him or give him the money back. As a real Jew he also threatened with a legal case hahahaha

Attached: 53201435-103F-4152-B1FD-C6942A432C9A.jpg (750x957, 235K)