I just got a gf 3 weeks ago. Ask me anything

I just got a gf 3 weeks ago. Ask me anything

Attached: 1545919216567.gif (500x379, 876K)

how has your life changed

Have you met her parents yet?

why are you still here ori

At first I felt extremely loved and cared for for the first time. She is genuienly happy and proud of having me. But after the love hype started fading off I realized we don't have thaaat much in common, but I'm gonna put in the effort to make it prosper and work. Won't fuck this up
Yes! They're really sweet people, a little controlling at times but it's because they don't accept that she's a grown person.

Attached: 1536876954460.jpg (720x720, 88K)

wait what? is it normal to meet a girls parents after only 3 weeks? how old are you?

I'm here because I spent years browsing and spending time and conversations with the people in this board. This feels like some sort of family to me, as weird as it might sound
and mostly ignoring the part of the community that desperately argues with each other about who has it the worst for X or Y reason just to convince themselves that happiness is out of their reach for reasons they can't control

Attached: 1536921029451.jpg (640x480, 69K)

How did you meet?
Originoli

Would like to not share my age. robots use it as an excuse to say they're hopeless and call you a normie unless you're 80 or something.
And I didn't really MEET meet them, i just quickly chatted with them because they dropped my gf off at my house (cause they were already going somewhere and they gave her a hand, not that she needed it, just clarifying. It was just easier)

Hang thyself you normie

>Won't fuck this up
Famous last words lol
Don't worry, she'll find a reason to leave you eventually

I went to a concert. Later on I made friends with someone who also went to that concert (through instagram), let's call her X, we never really talked past "haha yeah good concert". One day X posts a picture with a beautiful girl (my soon-to-be-gf), talk to the girl, become friends, like each other, meet up at a big ass shopping mall, drink coffee, talk a lot, fall in love, become gf and bf!

Attached: 1542519671656.jpg (533x542, 164K)

>Don't worry, she'll find a reason to leave you eventually
She loves me 10x more than I love her, won't go into detail b/c lazy but yeah she would do anything for me

>robots cant have sex or a gf durr hurr
literally go blow your brains out since no one will miss you

You're only 3 weeks in pal, don't get too cocky

Thine words hath tryly reached the bottom of my heart. Alas, I will remain living, no matter how much it displeases you.

Attached: 1542582132443.jpg (600x758, 51K)

This.

If somebody wants to date a robot, odds are they're fucked in the head.

make it to a year and come back because you will only notice whats wrong with yourself after she really gets to know you

Exactly, I hope she calms down a little, I'm not so emotionally sufficient.

well in all honesty I'd say I'm in the middle between a robot and a chad...
can't really say because I don't spend so much time thinking about the subject, but I still browse this board regularly

Attached: 1537270805973.gif (500x384, 719K)

You're a cyborg, negro.
Rhn, Simba, and never come back.

I like this board, dude

>t. 20yo normie

who knows...

orrrganico

Attached: 1545959852739.gif (244x300, 812K)

So you just pm random people on instagram, and made a gf that way? Not knocking the strategy it just seems unusual.

No no! I didn't pm a random person! I was in sort of a group dedicated to the artist we all went to see. (she's not SO famous so it wasn't a huge group, around 100 people at best, I think around 60 is more accurate) and i got along with her so we talked casually.
But I have pm'd some people randomly, it works as long as you know how to be interesting and casual from the beginning. it's really easy once you learn how to do it

Attached: 1538041121473.jpg (377x348, 41K)

did you see her butthole

Attached: 1548214781476.png (658x543, 606K)

not him. actually this. ultimate validation. off the board.

yes, I have seen it around 3 or 4 times. I tried anal with her and it did not work.

Why dont you fuck off of my board ,you normie piece of shit

if your identity is based around you being miserable and sad, you have only yourself to blame for your unhappiness and lack of success. eat shit loser

Attached: 1542581249136.jpg (618x412, 48K)