Move to small town

>Move to small town
>Haven't seen a black person in months
Life is so comfy bros

Attached: 1566137076518.gif (112x112, 181K)

truly hope some huge fucking nigga fucks your shit up one day

Yeah, the lad is on probation, that's why you didn't see him yet.

seething nigger
orgigininally

>Live in Ankara (capital of Turkey)
>Start seeing blacks in the city center
I don't get why people hate them. Maybe I only saw the ones who are here for education?

>so obsessed with black people that even when you aren't aroundthem you post about them
YIKES

But who will fuck your bussy now?

>tfw small town
Still yet to see a white person it's so comfy.

el-mayo this nigger is so mad

You're used to it because you live with Turks. Many of them share the traits we dislike the majority of blacks for.

Just wait until they start having kids. Either they turn into thugs or the nicest lads you'll ever meet.

The parts I live with are much more civilized than most eufags so no.
When you mention it... I've never seen a black kid other than the times I was working for foundations
Also yeah they are pretty chill

>The parts I live with are much more civilized
>Live in Ankara (capital of Turkey)
Yeah no.
City-dwellers are cancer. I would have believed you if you were living in a comfy village in Cappadocia for instance.
Big city are soulless clumps of frailty and selfishness

Depends on where you are. Ignore the greedy people around Cayyolu and you'll have a pretty nice place to live in.
Also I live in Trabzon 3 months a year... Better than everywhere obviously but you can't have a decent argument with villagers, you have to wait for university grads to be around.

>but you can't have a decent argument with villagers, you have to wait for university grads to be around.
I'll create my own village one day. You would need at least a master degree to immigrate there.
We shall have maximum comfyness

Please invite me in if you create it... Preferably in some meadow over the clouds...

Just you wait until they start to multiply

Attached: Africa.png (1006x748, 36K)

>move to small town
>can't get a job
fucking hell

Maybe in ten years, we're saving money with some friends to buy a huge chunk of land.
We shall have no concept of money there, people will get along well.

Wtf even worse than Kurds
I wish the best fren

>Wtf even worse than Kurds

Yes and soon coming to your country when Africa is full

Attached: African century.png (580x562, 41K)