Just applied for a job at ups

>just applied for a job at ups
As much as I hate saying it, goodbye NEET life, you will be missed.

Attached: 1568362564146m.jpg (1024x756, 83K)

You won't miss it. In time you'll wonder how you ever lived that way.

Not really, co-workers are fake, backstabbing assholes on average, npcs, and lazy thots. Regret every working again.

Honestly i have been feeling without a purpose and broke as FUCK for a very long time, with the depression I've been in for as long as i can remember, if my mother had a gun I'd be dead at the age of 11. I feel a bit relieved and I haven't even gotten the job yet, but I probably will.

Life is what you make it, kick ass at it, brotha.

I'll be starting to work tomorrow and I already want to kill myself. It's not even my first job, I just feel depressed as fuck for some reason. I attribute it to cumbrain but I don't know, I might just be fucked up.

Kek

I have applied to both UPS and FedEx half a dozen times. Never heard anything back.

Will do!
By any chance do you smoke weed?
Really? It already gave me an appointment when I finished the application for the Monday coming up at 5 in the fucking morning.

Attached: 1568803090021.jpg (624x624, 103K)

No, I don't. Never have. I just feel empty and like my life is over for some reason and I'm not gonna make it. Also I'm bipolar and off my meds.

What the fuck is so bad about you that UPS and FedEx didn't call you back? I worked at both as a teenager, all you had to do was say you wanted a job and they'd hire you on the spot.

Fug checked and this is true.
Being a neet is nice for a while, but after the 6-12 month point of being unemployed you start missing the structure you had as a wagie.
For some reason I also feel more confident when I have a job.
I think men specifically are hardwired to work. I feel guilty when I leech off my parents. If I'm not working and contributing to my family, why should I eat?

Lack of purpose won't change unless you get a hobby. Working is like being a neet with money still very socially inept and cannot relate to others of same age as they all are in college or graduated in relationships. Sometimes I long for the days home alone with nothing going on.

Men do feel hardwired to work. But if the job has no room to grow or improve you will still feel a yearning for something. Though it is less than the desire to contribute to family.

True but then just look for another job.
Tomorrow I'm interviewing for a part time parcel handler job at Fedex.
25 hours a week, medical benefits, six raises in the first year, and they will pay for my schooling if I decide to go back to college.
I heard it's the perfect job for neets.

I have a strong feeling I'm either bipolar or weed and some other drugs have really taken a toll on me.
Well I have enjoyed Vidya for my whole life, but I dont intend to really waste money on anything, I just seriously hate doing anything and not having money to help out, I've felt like a leech my whole life but I'm either too lazy, too depressed or just too high to do anything. I just want some structure and comparability.

Put the weed down. I wasted almost ten years of my life being stoned everyday. When I finally decided what would happen if I quit, I tried it out.
It hit me like a brick wall. All those years wasted.

Also I did the math: I've spent over 35,000$ on weed/hash.
I've spent 8,000$ on psychedelics...
I currently have 10,000$ to my name. I could have had a lot more.

Real question: How do you fill in the gaps on your resume where you were a NEET without saying that you were a NEET?

Unless you know someone with a small business and wouldn't care to lie, you cant, but minimum wage places dont give a shit anyways, that's why they hired Tyrone with a distribution charge.
I've felt like I've missed out on a lot, including family matters because of weed, and it has left me broke for years, any money I acquired was definitely going into drugs. After me and my druggie buddy realized how stupid we were and how much money we've spent, I decided to quit, he said he would too but ofc he ended up not quitting, after 6 months sober, I got back on weed. I'm only sober 2-3 days a week and that's because I have no money. And to add to that I have a Marijuana possession charge and they "scammed" me by putting me in this overpriced bullshit class with drug tests, I failed.

the goldstein psyop glowhebrews still going strong. dont listen to these retards.

Attached: 1567043615918.gif (250x203, 129K)

Get that checked out, man. It's serious shit. I've been having a breakdown all day. You don't know what will give you a bad depressive episode.

I went from from having a decent job, to being NEET for a year. My life is pretty much over, at my age its not even worth getting a min wage job (id rather just be homeless) and all the jobs I do want arent contacting me back. So im pretty much fucked and nothing left in me but just despair and hopelessness.

I was supposed to go to a therapy session a year ago but I figured it was for pussies and never went, kinda regret it now.
What area did you use to work in user?

THAT NEET HAS INCREDIBLE SPEED! BE CAREFUL, WAGEBROS.

Attached: scientists.png (633x758, 48K)

You be layed off after christmass

But that's when they'd be hiring the most, quit cooming so much that your brain has dissolved into the equivelant of fecal matter

Attached: Captain-Soap-MacTavish-1000x818.jpg (1000x818, 94K)

>not him but WHY AREN'T THESE MINIMUM WAGE PLACES CALLING ME BACK IF THEY TAKE ANYONE!? I've put in seven applications since late July and the farthest I got was an interview. (it was customer service at a tool rental place but I kinda felt that they weren't going to hire me because the youngest person working there looked to be in his late thirties and I'm 23.) I fucking need to fill this gap in with something since It's been four years since I held my last job.

Shit, ignore the meme arrow.

>UPS
lemme guess, package handling? You're gonna quit in 2 weeks dude. Its slave labor tier conditions. You're worked like a dog in a dark, musty, non-climate controlled trailer stacking boxes that are constantly rushing down a conveyor belt.

t. milked the two weeks where i worked with the trainer and then dipped

The same thing happened to me when I applied for a mim wage job years ago, are you going in to speak with the manager and letting him know you've turned in a physical application? Cause I'll tell you right now these managers wouldn't check online applications if their lives depended on it.

Well sheeit, any stories from it you'd like to share? Albeit it is slave labor and I imagined it was, it's the only place that has actually gotten back to me for me to work at.

Just start a Shopify dropshipping store. It only takes $100 and you can learn everything you need to know on YouTube.

14 day free trial + $29 = 45 day Shopify membership
$10 = domain name
And spend the rest on Facebook ads.

Worked for SSA as a customer service rep. 42k a year, got offered another job making 8k more so I took it. They fired me 4 months in, last job won't take me back and say I just have to apply again. No email or call back from ay similiar job in a fucking year. Im 30 years old and im being forced to either work min wage walmart or fast food since I have no practical skills anywhere else. Im just fucking lost, and don't want to go back to those soul eating jobs again making min wage. My days comprise of me waking up, instantly checking for an email back, go run for an hour, check email again, shower, eat breakfast, check email, watch netflix as I look for and apply for the same job in every state, eat lunch, check email, play xbox, check email, take 3 sleeping pills and start again tommorow. Im in a never ending hell. I don't even know when the last time i felt comfrtable or happy.

And before anyone says 42k isn't good money anyway, it was for me and I was happy in my apartment and life on my own. Now I have nothing.

user, that sounds terrible and I'm truly sorry for you, have you thought about taking a community college course? They have multiple courses and some arent too expensive. That's what I'm trying to do and I'm working at ups as a side hustle, but I'm watching videos about it and everyone is either saying its shitty and slave work or only work there if you intend on staying forever.

What shit are you smoking nigger?
>NEET for years because I hate working
>love it, only worry is whether I can maintain it
>have to go back to work due to dire circumstances, fucking hate it
Back on track with NEETing it up and I'm feeling way better. Only actual fucking sheepcattle can enjoy working over being a NEET.

don't take it man. straight up. do overnight stocking or merchandising (if you have a car). Or retail data collecting. All those jobs you'll have relative isolation and its easy, repetitive work. Package handling is BACKBREAKING slave labor dude. its literally intolerable conditions. you have to be either a felon and out of options or an absolute dense retard to take that job. there are similar jobs with way less bullshit. overnight stocking at amazon pays 15/hr now.

Thanks for the heads up, I'm definitely going to just apply to Walmart or somewhere else. But if I seriously get no calls back anywhere I'll just slave my life away.

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

Attached: 1567864491541.gif (500x390, 294K)

do they actually make people wear those ridiculous little outfits???

I suppose so.
Original with oregno

user, just because you applied to a job doesn't mean you will get it.
t. unemployed.

Attached: Ursula5.png (1500x2150, 715K)

I heard those cock suckers don't use air conditioners in their trucks or their ware houses. would love nothing more than to tank the entire board of directors and everyone at the top and toss them in a hot box out in desert somewhere.