Want to be a tradwife

>Want to be a tradwife
>Want to take care of the home and make sure my hubby's life is as comfortable as can be when he's home
>Want to be beat if I mess up
Would a robot want a wife like this? The only downside is I'm a tranny.

Attached: egg-002.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

You can't be a tradwife if you are a tranny. Period.

I wouldnot want to beat you up though

If you remained a cute boy I would date you, you probably looked way better

Is this the only way to get a simulation of what our forefathers had? I think its the only way.

It's ironic how men want to become traditional women, while actual women just want to become degenerate sluts.
It's like trannies are so degenerate, they looped back around to being somewhat non-degenerate.

>Would a robot want a wife like this? The only downside is I'm a tranny.
Yeah, sounds like an ideal wife to me if you actually pass.

If you can handle being beaten, humiliated, degraded, ruined etc (mainly in bed) drop discord id

I would hit you normally too tho if you fuck up sounds fun

I hate posts like this, you almost had my hopes up. I hope you get AIDS and die you fucking faggot.

We live in strange times, soon cats will replace dogs

You can't be a wife if you are a tranny. Period.

I like all of that user, do you want to talk? Are you cute?

>tfw ugly hon
Welp. I hope you anons realize trannies fantasize about this shit constantly, so you can probably find a gf like this easily. We're desperate and don't mind some abuse if it means having a bf.

Why would you have to mind the abuse? Unless it does something for you, I just wan someone cute to cuddle at night.

To make up for the fact I can't bear children and I'd be an embarrassment

Not giving children is not a negative, and if someone wants it why is it embarrassing?

It's embarrassing to a guy to have a tranny for a wife, especially if we don't pass.

I agree to a certain extent with the passing part, but if the person is openly bi or something why would it matter if you are also technically a guy?

>Guy with boobs
I'd ruin his life FUCK

Attached: D0SnMDbUwAA51EV.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

I still feel like my point stands, if its someone who is into that openly then why would you embarrass them? I see some pretty messed up looking couples in my day to day and dont think too much of it

>>Want to be a tradwife
>>Want to take care of the home and make sure my hubby's life is as comfortable as can be when he's home
>>Want to be beat if l mess up
>Would a robot want a wife like this? The only downside is I'm a tranny.

Attached: you.jpg (769x1024, 152K)

>The only downside
pass

Attached: 1554396726696.jpg (401x493, 23K)