Choose one

Also post similar images for us to talk about, these are always fun
Also also shoutout to the nigga who posted this on /v/ and got his thread taken down for being off topic

Attached: 1568848835399.png (1322x761, 103K)

Tent is the only choice, if you think otherwise you are a loser and a fag

Tent, so I can high-five myself after uppercutting through her tits.

Most people in the other thread said either tent or tight were the best. I was on team tent myself.

Tight for me personally, tent and loose are too lose, boob pockets are too retarded

Loose. So you can rub that undertit when your sitting next to her. Everything else is a touchless low tesr choice.

loose is alright sometimes but tent is the only real way to go
the other two are just uncomfortable

loose easier access to the tiddis and fuppa

>So you can rub that undertit when your sitting next to her.
That's pretty based

Tent orig

if i had to originally choose (originally of course), i think tent or loose

tight 100% but loose if a short-cut shirt for maximum underboob viewing

Boob pocket for aesthetic purposes.

tight is usually what i end up with because im always scared tent might make me look fat

Tent, nothing reminds a girl just how big she is like seeing her tits and clothes fight each other.

Attached: 16.jpg (1078x1520, 427K)

Don't worry user, I'll help you. Post pics of you wearing both so we can see if it makes you look fat or not.

Loose cause of ease of access

pockets and tight look nice

tent looks like retarded 80's fashion bullshit

aint no way im sharing pictures on here

>ywn get to watch a big breasted girls clothes finally give way after straining against her huge tits

You're a smart cookie user, maybe you'll get somewhere in life.

yay some random Jow Forums user called me a smart cookie, now i can do anything

Someone post some pics of girls with the tent style

>now i can do anything
That's the spirit!

Normally I would have said tight, but this user redpilled me on loose. So loose for easy groping/tittyfuck access, but tight if I don't want her to look too skanky when we're out and about. I really want a big tiddy gf.

Attached: d1c7a7a1ea4e43997115fa9ed07f07ba.jpg (1228x1736, 953K)

im sure you can do anything you want to if you put your mind to it

bike diddies best diddies

Attached: suzuki.png (848x1200, 719K)

so latex? or is that leather?

they're all fine other than tent. that always looks fucking awful. loose is my favorite because they get so jiggly when they're like that

tdoll diddies

Attached: 1544726184660.jpg (843x848, 77K)

it's supposed to be racing leather

boob pockets clearly

is it a special kind of leather? its weird that i know pretty much exactly what kind of outfit you means though

I like Pockets/Tight

racing leather is usually pretty thick, whereas the fetish kind tends to be thinner

i guess it would be tight? but i do agree it looks nice

I retract my statement, tent... but braless, with a top that sits below the shoulders and raps half way around the milkers, and shorts just under the tits to support. What this means is that every steps she take mean a jiggle fest of her cleavage. Her breasts are constantly trying to escape. And even moving her arm will drag the shirt and thus, her diary berries.

Attached: 240.jpg (610x874, 105K)

im pretty sure you are describing a different kind of shirt because what you are describing just cant be loose or really that tight either

I've always preferred big boobs in latex myself

just completely tightly squeezed into a latex suit?

tight is the only proper choice

Pretty much, particularly if the latex looks like its straining to keep them in.

that stretching right between the boobs is what looks the best i think

They're all good except pockets. Loose is kinda nice because it seems almost unintentionally hot.

Boob pockets is unrealistic but I would like to see how that looks IRL
Tight is my favorite and a safe bet, the industry standard of anime tiddies
Tent I don't know how I feel
Loose is too lewd

As a 36LL titcow

This guy right here. Listen to him.

Post ur boobies pls.

this, you know the rules; it's also relevant it's also relevant so you have no excuse

I feel like latex just works best with big boobed girls in general because of that, it really pulls it all tight around their body and looks incredible

Attached: Xs09DI7 (1).jpg (500x750, 148K)

latex is a huge pain to wear though, its fine as a fetish type thing but not really as every day clothes

Yeah, although there are plenty of other materials that look similar but aren't as horrific to wear.

tent makes me coom

Be my big titty girlfriend pleaSe

Tight or loose, tent just looks like they don't know how to dress.

gib tight sweater tiddies gf

RIP user, never stood a chance

I was super into latex until I learned the suits have padding to make the chicks look like they have bigger tits and asses than they really do.

Loose or tight but more loose