Backstory:

Backstory:
>younger sister starts attending highschool
>in her second year
>starts dating a nigger because its mostly full of niggers and constant niggers are shilled everywhere in media and outside
>I tell her to stop it's disgusting
>she doesn't listen says he's different from the others
>she starts always coming home late
>notice a bruise on her shoulder and confront her
>she says its nothing, admits hes abusive but she can change him
>I'm in rage now
>one day when I come back early I notice someone else is in the house (parent comes back super late)
>she brought the fucking nigger home
>they're sitting in the couch in the living room and hes fucking molesting her right there
>I confront him about the bruises and staying away from her
>escalates to a fight
>nigger is huge, 6'5 and weighs like a gorilla
>overpowers me and starts beating me in the kitchen
>sisters runs and begs him from probably killing me
>he slaps her
>I'm still in a fucking daze entire head is spinning and face is numb
>slowly come to a realisation after about 15 mins that they're having sex in her bedroom
>later leaves like nothing happened and she avoids me

Holy fuck holy fuck what the fuck do I do r9k? I don't want to leave cause I'm a NEET but I don't know where else to go.

Attached: transparent.gif (1x1, 42)

What the fuck did I just read
Get a gun and shoot him right then and there

call cops and press charges?

You 100% need to kill him.

I live in Canada, I don't have any way to get a gun
I live in a complex where a bunch of his "asaociates" live, if he goes to prison I'm basically fucked
I don't know if I can do it, I don't want to go to jail for the rest of my life

Fucking hell, idk what just happened, it seems like a dream or nightmare or some shit

Tell the police about the situation then,i'm sure they can bust his other associates if they're black,if things go bad you just have to move out.

>I live in a complex where a bunch of his "asaociates" live, if he goes to prison I'm basically fucked

You're being controlled through fear. Just remember the window for reporting this guy is limited. Do it soon or you wont get the chance to do it at all.

This, can't let something like this slide even if you're worried about his "associates", don't be afraid, can't let them walk over you. Shit even if you killed the guy I wouldn't be surprised if your sister took his side, these girls that date abusive guys can be something to behold.

Canada? You just be a chink or pajeet

Attached: 9ABCF5F1-6777-4E12-BDDE-1F3787E37379.gif (229x176, 987K)

I don't have any evidence that they are with him so I am 100% sure they won't follow up on it. And then I'll be fucked. However, I feel like contacting the police is my only goddamn option. My hands are shaking just tyoing this out, I dont know what the fuck to dk

your sister is a dumb whore and you should let her make her own mistakes, you should also file a criminal complaint of assault/battery against her boyfriend, just dont bring up his race or him being a nigger like the fucking got damn sperg retard you are

Think of your sister as well. Woman for some reason or another are easily controlled by evil dudes like this. You are protecting her as best you can.

I don't fucking care about my sister anymore, she can go rot in hell. I want to leave this place forever. I'm worried about my wellbeing, she's a dumbass bitch that decided having some cock is more imoirtant than family. I want to leave fucking hell

Nice cuck fanfic op. If this was real, youd unironically to get stomped out for picking a fight with somene twice your size.

His friends can't really do anything to you if you're in your house, and if they try to then there you have your proof,gather your courage,fuck niggers

I think it's real user he doesn't even have a picture

Deserve to get*

You think they wouldn't kill me right then and there for getting their "bro" or "nigga" in prison? The cops would come too late and find my fucking dead body on the floor
Fuck you fuck you fuck you

I guess it's hard for you to picture her as a victim as well. Just remember if you could not fight this guy off your little sister stood no chance.

Shit dude,do you have anywhere else to go?like even a friend's house?

Sounds like it's hammer time.

OP IS A FAG I REPEAT OP IS A FAG

get fucked you dumb NEET cracker

Why do people just go on the internet and act like cock-suckers?

Cut his nigger throat with a knife if this is not a larp. Or beat its brains in with a baseball bat. Or run it over with your car. Approach from behind in case you are worried about being over powered. And for fuck sakes why did you let your sister fuck an animal.

If your sister didn't call the police already before you she is a dumb whore,I think you can get the police to keep an eye for you if you feel unsafe though.

>caring about a dumb coalburning slut
your so called sister will have had trains run on them by 10s of niggers by age 18, and a mulatto bastard
too late faggot

Attached: d9aba12cbad087ae80f33a91e95f9bd1.jpg (1000x1000, 97K)

If this isn't a fanfic, start a fight while holding a knife and pull it out midway through (for self defense of course.) Courts will be more forgiving of weapon use if you're smaller and lighter, plus you could get your family to pressure your sister into testifying favourably.

Nigger you literally copy pasted than shit from a Jow Forums thread