Do you go on dates with your mom/older female relatives, Jow Forums?

do you go on dates with your mom/older female relatives, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1541188580187.jpg (2250x3000, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Xl95oxMK7r
i.imgur.com/LJbyrxm.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jinkies, look at those nips.

I would with my mom, but I think it'd be awkward. Shame, because she's single and I want to fuck her.

>Of course I treat mommy to dinners and movie dates

>How could you tell?

Attached: the young kino.jpg (1196x660, 119K)

Your mom is hot OP

would bang

She should give you a chance

do people actually do this? imagine nuzzling up against your mommy's turtleneck titties

fugggg
vocaroo.com/i/s1Xl95oxMK7r

Do you think we ever tricked some poor sap into unironicaly trying this irl? Like just imagine it. Some internet shitposters put ideas into this poor impressionable 2X year old man that his mom would be flattered. He then goes up to him and ask her out, effectively fucking up everything and making the whole relationship awkward forever. All because he trusted some fag on the internet. Such a thought fills me with sweet schadenfreude

you don't take your mom out on dates? pathetic betason

Didn't this exact thing happen on here? That guy with the scooby-doo figure

Oh fuck i forgot about scooby user, he was unironically a based madlad though. Hope everything is going good for him.

what if your aunt looked like this?

Attached: 4mosmt9sxum31.jpg (850x1280, 89K)

No, but I wish arranged relationships/marriage were still popular in the west.

>ma has asked to go to the bar for a drink with user
>Anons classmate from years ago was seen at the bar with his aunt
>Have also thought about going with aunt
>user has had thoughts of of dick stirring mas shit since seeing her ass in underpants
Talk amongst yourselves

Yes.
Here is a picture of my mom.
Is she hot?

Attached: Tara.jpg (402x402, 32K)

Xev is better

Factually incorrect, sir.
Would you like to try again?

Attached: Tara 2.jpg (720x405, 50K)

my aunt looks worse and id still fuck her

i.imgur.com/LJbyrxm.png

Higher on manyvids

For some reason when I read OP in the catalog, I thought they meant bringing your mother/relative with you on a date to meet a female you were attracted to, as if to get approval, or at least bring someone 'on your side' that has a female perspective to help the conversation go.

Attached: cd96dbdf53e8af9a6624d71ae286bed6d374d1c9d57d7c1851cc273bb5c52c31.jpg (900x600, 89K)

I hear moms actually love that shit

bringing your mom along on a date with a girl for approval/conversation is honestly worse than taking your mom on a date alone

your mom looks 25

I don't take my mom to restaurants. I usually just take her to some fast food place. and it's not a date. it's a mother son hang out because we rarely spend time together. I should be a good son though.

I've gone to the beach and to see movies with my mom. Only a few times have we gone to dinner or whatever. She's really pretty though so I don't mind.

>manyvids
ok wagie

No, but I would date an older woman. I find a lot of women in their 30s/40s are still very attractive if they just take care of themselves.

10/10 would call her mommy. Cute mommy.

one guy bout half a year ago started dating his mom. he said his mom agreed to let him practice his dating skills on her.

I'm pretty sure people have been tricked into trying incest, rape, giving up their job for neetlife, faking neetbux disabilities, fetish play, sex offenses, cp, and a bunch of other shit from people here. Grindr and HRT not included because those are facts.

Just pointing out a different interpretation of OP that wasn't flat out incest, never claimed it was good idea.

Attached: c4d0a81465eb1d626f03bc450844538fcde11416b85fe45e189199b278335565.jpg (1280x960, 375K)

i pirate i just look and see who draws dimes

Quit exposing the business, cocksucker!

Her Public Agent scene is kino.

Nah.
Let that hoe sweat.
Mom's got my back.
And besides, who else is going to drive me to her house?
Momma is always looking out for her boy. For real, first pussy I was ever neck deep inside of was my mom's.

Attached: D_ajRcKWkAAWnPg.jpg (1200x800, 167K)

>ywn have moved out in your early 20s and move next door to a japanese single mother who invites you over for dinner after that one time you helped her with groceries and she allegedly didn't mean to make so much

So is her double facial scene. So fucking hot.

Personally I got meme'd into liking traps and now I'm a flaming homosexual.
As long as the guy is a cute and girly, but still. I'm attracted to cocks.

>do you go on dates with your mom
fucking degenerate

Attached: 1454168336624.png (420x420, 267K)

people don't go on dates with their moms? that's strange.