Virtuous pedo discussion LIVE

twitch.tv/neet_life

Attached: clint-eastwood.jpg (2560x1920, 276K)

fucking disgusting human being

hopefully they kill this guy after the interview

all pedos should be transitioned to women and fucked for sport

bruh he was molested by his grandad

What the fuck is this shit? it's more of a reaction than a discussion, and go figure they're even less empathetic than the pedophile.

based take

wow.

kill all fucking pedophiles

pedo scum should be killed by police

why do all the facebook tier normalfags ITT come to an anonymous board to post such bottom of the barrel throwaway opinions?

kill all pedophiles? wow what an edgy and contrarian opinion

pedo island, pedo avenue, pedo village wtf

being a pedophile's only bad if you ruin a little boy's life. little girls are sexy and for sex though

>zoomers talking over the narrator all chuckling and snickering.

Twitch was a mistake.

Attached: DB41ACAE-3F65-40A8-BD2A-EEFBC3575E82.png (645x633, 311K)

FUCK OFF YOU ABSOLUTE DEGENERATE

keep shitting on these chads

if you wanna fuck kids just off yourself immediately

age of consent should be 11 tbqh

age of consent is 12 in Japan, Im moving soon

Finding something sexually arousing and wanting to fuck it are different things. I don't care if you find children attractive. Nonexclusive attraction to underage girls is actually normal despite what virtue signaling normalfaggots say. Human evolution is clearly pedomorphic. Studies have shown that men are cross culturally most attracted to females with neotenic facial proportions. It only makes sense for a man to find underage girls attractive (at least to some extent). Just don't actually fuck them. It will most likely negatively affect them.

I guess this is what r9k is now. Of all the places I expected this to be somewhat sensible and empathetic of pedophiles, not Reddit tier reeee kill all pedos.

>Virtuous
Based

>Pedo discussion
>Discussion is about runescape discord shit
Go fuck yourself

its a deep virtus joke

Its funny because without Jow Forums I would have either not become a pedo, or it would have been repressed until later life.

Now you all are getting upset about pedos, make up your minds.

>implying pedos think it's wrong
Don't project like a naive normalfaggot. They have plenty of empathy.

Fuck you discordnigger

What? Virtus pedo

Attached: VFQrVVBCVF.png (1580x790, 401K)

Gay is degenerate more so than that and not him btw. Gay spreads disease.

>>pedomorphic
Faggot if it's normal then pedo, what it is, is a buzzword made by modern society to witch hunt. In other words it's a fake word.

>negetive effect most likely
>most likely
Just because people believe that makes children blame their problems on it if it happened.

Jow Forums's traffic doubled a few years ago during the election you know. Every year newfaggot zoomers, the str8 edge generation, come here in hoards.