Realize it's impossible for women to ever really be raped

>Realize it's impossible for women to ever really be raped
>Realize it's okay to stick your dick in women and cum inside even if they screech "NO" at the top of their lungs
>Realize it's because women have no soul, and they are just a force in this world like a bullet or a hurricane

This is a good feeling.
You could shoot a woman in the head, and it wouldn't matter.

Attached: 1543287589714.png (347x365, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=57695
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's pretty common. Most predators try and rationalize their behavior like this. Otherwise they would have to admit to being total pieces of shit.

I mean this is why its okay to murder pedophiles even if they have not touched any kids. We can make moral codes whatever we want. Pedos are trash and not even human, they are worth less than dogs

Your a bitch nigger cc

>You could shoot a woman in the head, and it wouldn't matter.
same with most men, the future is great

Nah, men are disconnected and more emotionally connected consequently

>Pedos are trash and not even human, they are worth less than dogs
This is true. I wouldn't kill a dog unless it attacked me, but if I could get away with killing a pedo scot free I definitely would.

what? most people are expendable

They're expendable, true, but the average man isn't as robotic as the average female.

You could stick a knife in a woman's thigh and slice it open, and she would just look at you and start crying, not out of pain, but because she wants you to pay attention to her.

>They're expendable, true, but
translation:
>I know I'm someone that is expendable, but I don't want to die.

You're expendable as well.
I don't see 180 IQ hovering over you.

Good thing I'm severely suicidal

Everyone is expendable, not a single thing matters. We're all piles of grossness in a sack waiting to be used.
are especially expendable

>Everyone is expendable
it's a spectrum

Why am I especially expendable?
What sets me aside from the average person?

hey, i'm 150+ iq
I post here to tell you, even high iq people are expendable, in fact every single human on earth is expendable.
The thing is, actions ripple. The man you just murdered might just happen to be the guy that prevents a nuclear holocaust in 20 years. But now again, don't we need to get rid of a chunk of our current population so the rest of us can live comfy lifes?

Everyone is expendable user, do not let anyone belittle you, they are as expendable as you and me.

I want to believe that high IQ peoples are extremely valuable.

I play video games with 130 IQ as an autistic man, and I still win despite my disability. It's only when I transfer to East Asian servers that the IQ rises and I no longer stay #1

If intelligence is that adaptable, I believe that it's a marker for the most valuable members of the human species. Without intelligence, you get mismanagement and unnecessary violent conflict.

Playing video games is low IQ

People are pedos because they aren't valuable to begin with. People that hate pedos for being pedos are just autistic. Did they diddle YOUR kids? If not, I mean, why get uppity about it? You autistic shitheads. lol

It is completely true that pedos deserve to suffer, hopefully as soon as possible

Usually games are about muscle memory, knowledge and strategy, iq does not measure that really that well, in fact monkeys have higher iq when it comes to short therm memory compared to us.
If you practice long enough, you will become really really good at a game.

But now, about intelligence and the species; Indeed intelligent people are essential to our society, but so are strong men.
You see, in this society we get pushed to believe that we can either be strong or intelligent but as a matter of fact it is possible to be both strong and intelligent. This, a well informed, strong man is the ubermensch that nieztsche spoke about, well versed not only in pen and paper but shield and sword.

So, do not get mistaken user, intelligence and fitness are two essential things for society, but someone both strong and intelligent is what the endgame looks like, for now.

A part of me can't help but see that the weak members of the human species have an inner strength/sensibility that counts toward intelligence.

If a person is strong, they can not separate themselves from what's in their face.

>t. actual child molesters

archive.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=57695

I believe that what is better than someone that is strong and intelligent is someone that is mediocre and intelligent.

A strong person will have misconceptions of the greater picture of what's coming.

Absolutely and utterly based, women are emotionless self absorbed scum who all pretty much deserve nothing less than torture, also completely agree about the rape part most of them enjoy and fantasize about it, just don't think it should ever happen seeing as how they shouldn't be able to experience a single good thing in life