Do you guys like any rap music?

do you guys like any rap music?

Attached: IMG_20190917_105753_791.jpg (760x760, 87K)

Sure. I think the mainstream was bretty good from 2009-2015 but soundcloud and indie stuff is the only thing I listen to anymore.

i like playboi carti, lil uzi, and pi'erre bourne
i am half white half jewish

Attached: 1537927404990.jpg (700x769, 86K)

I like lots of rap music. Tyler the Creator, Earl Sweatshirt, Danny Brown, Death Grips, Lil Uzi Vert, Injury Reserve, Post Malone (some of his shit is rap, like Stoney) and some others.

I like "It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back" by Public Enemy. "Fear of a Black Planet" is good too.

>i am half white half jewish
so you're white
dumb faggot

no he's half white half jewish

OP here, i listen to Odd Future (and all of the members solo songs) and brockhamoton, asap rocky, plus early 90s rap mainly

I like death grips and Danny brown

I used to, but I hate it now. The only rapper I still like is unsigned and starving, and I feel bad about buying his albums because it turns out he hates white people.

i wish i was white. white kids don't get offers from the israeli government to visit jerusalem for free, nor do they have goblin noses

Attached: 1541009658120.jpg (923x713, 62K)

yeah i like migos and future but most of their new songs sound the same

Plenty. CES Cru and Big L and TechN9ne.

Kanye, Kid Cudi, Tyler the Creator, Rich Brian, and Childish Gambino. I have some pretty normie taste but I'm a nigger so what do you expect.

>bretty good from 2009-2015
Are you been serious? Best rap music was from the late 80s till like 2006

>Best rap music was from the late 80s till like 2006
This sounds like a white person who only listens to rap music that black people don't listen to anymore

so your a mutt faggot

typical subhuman taste in music lol

>half white half jewish
>so you're white
no, he's a jew.
I love rap. I could tell you mostly anything about rap from the 90's, and I also listen to some 80's and early 2000's. Top 5 would probably be something like Eminem > Nas > Tupac > Biggie > Big L. Favorite lyricists are probably Em, Nas, and Big Pun. I know a lot of people really love Jay-z but I never listened to much of his music so I can't form a great opinion on it.

Modern rap wise I don't know too much, but I do like Kendrick, J-cole and NBA youngboy.

City Morgue, Death Grips, Public Enemy, Travis Scott, Kanye West, Outkast

Kek, if you listen to mainstream rap nowadays it's a corporate shitfest, but on soundcloud alone you can find hundreds of artists, not only hip hop but other genres that are underrated and amazing. That's all I listen to really now other than metal/rock on jewtube.

Not really. Its alright but it's just not my cup of tea. Some of the newer stuff can be obnoxious though.

I mostly listen to g-funk/OS hip hop from the 90s. Russian and German rap are also pretty good, Gamora my favorite for foreign rap.

I don't really listen to modern rap, a lot of it is depraved corporate filth devoid of any legitamate creative value, granted there are some good modern rap artists out there.

Attached: b4ceef68d68eda80c6daf06e0e07afa9 (1).jpg (1280x720, 89K)

>typical subhuman taste in music lol

you forgot your brain at the dollar store m8

Attached: 082A704F-D599-4A37-AF69-3E47A7923850.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Rap originally isn't music.