Be honest, fellow robot: are you a narcisist?

Be honest, fellow robot: are you a narcisist?

Attached: 315-3153996_kenshiro-wojak-wojak-fist-of-the-north-star.png (482x403, 39K)

Yea id say so, I dont really have much regard for others but everyone thinks im the opposite due to my timidness. It could just be the asbergers

Yes unequivocally
I am extremely self centered.

Yes, I don't remember the last time I thought about others

No I wish, having to care about others sucks

Nah, simply a covert narcissist. One can be narcissist AND insecure.

I don't fit the "narcissist" term.
I just love myself without downsides

I don't think so, although the definition of narcissism has changed a lot in the past year or so. I don't even know what narcissistic behavior is supposed to be other than intellectual narcissism, which I definitely don't have, and the brainless normie narcissism which I also dont have.

Yeah, but I'm a good narcissist. I'm going to help one of my codependents study biomedical science this evening.

He's getting clingy though, I might have to cut the guy

More so a condescending sense of self-superiority than self-love with a low-key degree of self-hatred.

how do i tell? what are the symptoms? i wouldn't be surprised if i developed it as a coping mechanism

Generally being a callous, manipulative, superficial cunt in order to cope with crippling self-image issues stemming from childhood trauma.

Assymptomatic carrier, actually. My dad is a narcissist, but my mom's empathy and Stolkholm syndrome cancel it out.

I used to be a bully as a kid, until I understood what it felt like to receive the same pain I caused them. And I had to learn more constructive ways of channeling my negative energy. Now I'm just a former villian, who turned against his own kind to prevent others from being dealt the same torture I was given.

Attached: images (1).jpg (290x174, 9K)

No, I'm just the best person on the planet.

yes i try not to be but i dont do so good :{

yea and the worst part is i used to treat people like shit and act entitled etc. now my hairline is receding and im a loser so i can't just show up and get treated like a prince anymore. all my friends got tired of me leeching off their social labor and offering nothing in return. I get my narcissistic supply from maladaptive daydreaming while i blast music on my headphones and imagine grandiose events like me being a famous rapper doing an interview or "stunting" in some foreign country while everyone watches me drive by in a nice car etc etc. thats what i got now.

I don't think I'm narcissistic, I would describe myself as neurotic, however when I have described some of my complexes to people before they said it's a bit of ego/narcisicm. For example, I am scared of wearing stylish clothes, even ones I like, simply because I'm scared everyone will look at me and think I am a poser. Also that's exactly what I do. I judge people at all times when interacting with them. I try to see little subtleties in their body language or actions and try to understand why they do that. Because of this I know exactly how to push people's buttons and I do it for my own amusement. I have lost multiple friendships due to this.

I see myself more of a machiavellian enthusiast rather than a narcissist

I don't know, I'm just scared and lonely.

Yeah, that's pretty much me.

Only people I care about more than me are my Mom, little sister and my dog.

Oh and my house plants.

Attached: 1567211729209.jpg (2558x1440, 272K)

Kind of bipolar, sometimes I feel superior to everyone but I'm also unconfident af

Just cut it all out and hit the gym. Become Johnny Sins or some shit
Yes, though i'm trying to recover. And honestly, nowadays the thing is becoming way more common than it would've been back when there still was a sense of community and capitalism didn't fuck it all up through individualistic, unethical exploits for profit.

Yes after something I did, and because of it, my social life improved a lot in terms of girl attention and reciprocation towards my moves, made a couple of friends in a short period of time and as of lately I've been reading a lot about body language and human behavior even tough Im in a stem this is interesting to use people and getting away with it.
The confidence that brought me was also nice, it's almost like people see you in a different light at a subconscious level girls and guys treat you differently.

Attached: 1543597866764.jpg (720x844, 54K)