What cliques did your high school have, and what was the hierarchy and what dynamics were there?

What cliques did your high school have, and what was the hierarchy and what dynamics were there?

Attached: breakfast-club.jpg (2000x1334, 414K)

At the top were the racist filipinos who made up over 50% of the school, then the steroid-abusing football team, then the blacks and mexicans, then the white and asian women, then the white and asian men.

I went to a small christian private and there were 3 groups
The hyper giga normalfag country preacher kids
The omg so nerdy so introverted people who talked about naruto and dbz and epic memes
And the cunts who always talked about celebrities obviously did drugs after school
Of course there were also the drooling retards who everyone shunned as well

My school was mostly Jewish and it was largely homogeneous. Weren't too many "cliques". There were the rich kids, the normal kids, goths, nerds and that was pretty much it.

Soccer team, basketball team, football team, Oak Cliff Texas 13, Ski Mask Clock, Young Niggas Grinding, Oak Cliff Southside 13, Hillside Goons

Forgot one very important one. The worst thing in the world: The JAPs.

>The people that stayed under the main building at lunch (popular kids and normies)
>The kids that sat out front of band hall in the back (band kids)
>My group that sat off to the side disconnect from both groups (a mix of both groups I guess)

I went to a school in the suburbs of nyc in the traditional cliques weren't about

>Football team
>track team
>band and drama
> drug addicts
>people who moved from the intercity and segregated themselves

I was kinda an outsider as my interests didn't align with any of these groups, I spoke to everyone
but mainly spent my days in the art lab getting lessons after schoo

My country is mostly white so there wasn't a racial divide or whatever. You mostly had the chad/stacy cliques for each teaching group. I.e smart chads and stacy's, mid tier chads and stacy's and finally the retard chad's and stacy's. Then you had normalfags who were the absolute majority and didn't really separate based on intelligence, they just seemed to cluster in a couple of groups which varied depending on what flavour of drama was occurring. Then you had like a dozen smaller weirdo cliques which all hated each other for some reason or another. Somehow I ended up in the intelligent chad/stacy clique which was pretty fun tbqh. School was probably the best time of my life.

I was the absolute bottom of the bottom due to being ugly and have aspergers.

No idea. Sixth form in the UK (ages 16-18) is very different to high school in the USA. I only knew other kids who did my A-levels (maths, physics, biology, and chemistry), so most people I knew were fairly studious.

Before that in comprehensive school, there was a divide between the kids from the local council estate (like projects, for you Americans) and then the more middle-class kids (like myself).

>retard chads

You mean Kyles? the monster chugging mallninja CODlords who listen to eminem, smoke shitty weed and wind up being expelled for trying to sell meth to the freshmen?

I went to three different high schools. There was: The skinheads, the indie rockers, the heavy metal guys, the wiggers, the goths, the gay-straight alliance kids,

That's weird to me. I'm this user and in Wales we didn't really have much of a class divide. I mean the class "bands" were pretty close to it with the more affluent kids generally being more intelligent but it wasn't something we really noticed beyond first impressions if that makes sense. Seemed we divided more based on if you were bright or thick as pig shit. You're English I'm assuming?
Yeah more or less. One of the chadtards had a full beard by 16, easily over 6ft and tried to sell me a fucking cigar once. Cool guy but there wasn't much going on upstairs.

I'm german and my school was 90% turks (comparable to blacks in the USA but not that dumb).
We only were like 10 germans in a year that consisted of about 100 students. I was part in the "german clique" from the beginning, but most of my friends left the school. So in year 12, before my graduation, I basically had like 3 friends left. The rest were mostly the turks with a very religious clique and then the moderates, where the rest or the germans were part of.

Oh shit. I had one who was a 5 foot 2 inch fedora wearing juggalo who'd go up to vulnerable/outcast kids always forcing himself to make 'friends' and shower them with compliments and shit just to manipulate/get shit out of them. Dude was a compulsive liar as well. Always forces "Bro the government is bad, I smoke weed, I beat up these kids who be dissin on the vets' type shit.

He's like trying to be a jesse pinkman-esque sociopathic mastermind but utterly fails at it, though i wouldn't be surprised if he rused some kids who were literally retarded or special ed.

I was like second to bottom tier in my HS hiearchy (No friends, no cliques - I was the spergy bipolar kid who had no fashion sense and hyperventilation issues who made reddit meme references whenever I would force myself in conversation - but avoided everybody and everything asn everyone did the same, aside from gossiping and beating/verbally harassing me here and there)

So I was one of this targets. I wasn't confrontational so I just gave vague responses, 'yeah!' 'wow!' 'that's crazy' shit - cause I was so fucking weak from a physical and social engineering standpoint, so confronting him or getting him to backoff would backfire anyway.

I just winded up giving him the silent treatment. And he shoo'd probably trying to pull that shit on one of the weebs or the isolated warrior cats chick with daddy issues instead (and failing again)

I think he winded up in Jail for enticing a minor sometime in 2016, from what I recall.

My school was a mix of black and white and some asian. There weren't that many cliques beyond school activities. Track kids hung out with track kids mostly. Wrestlers with wrestlers. Basketball with other athletes. Makes sense. No one was really that mean to me, even though I was awkward as fuck. The normal people were pretty kind and patient, at least in that high school wasn't a complete pain. They where nice, thank you nomralfag highschoolers; you guys where okay. :)

I never got to know any of them well while in high school, but I did meet some after high school at parties after college and what not. They seem just as cool, pretty normal. Happy to even see me sometimes. Makes me sad I didn't do more in high school, some kinda club or activity. Anything physical and outside in the sun. Makes me sad.

I lived in small town rural Ohio. Athletes/popular girls/people with a house over 100k was the top of the food chain. But we also had some rather fucking strange stereotypes and cliques.
>juggalo
>emo boys who turn into hicks
>hicks who want to be emo but their daddy would kill them
>girls who did drugs at 12 and pregnant by 15
>girls who did drugs and died from fentanyl/heroin at 20
>vampire/werewolf larpers
>severely obese teens

germany is a lost cuntry lol

If you live in berlin i bet 20 that you studied in neukolln.

>they're bigger than me, they must roid
Lmfao this fucking cope, just lift

Attached: 1568686018384.jpg (1219x1517, 269K)

Maybe I just wasn't paying attention but to me there wasn't this sort of "Jocks vs Nerd" thing that you see in High School movies.

I was part of the "Plays MTG at lunch" clique and I am still friends with those people to this day but we didn't exclusively hang out in our friends group, I mean, most of the time we did but it's not like we were social outcasts. I was friends with jocks and preppy types and all that shit.

Oddly enough there really wasn't any bullying at my school either, at least not towards me or my friends. I think that might partially be due to the fact that, especially in HS I looked exactly like someone who would shoot up a school and I was kinda quiet so nobody ever fucked with me. In fact, my biggest areas of animosity was with the other big "Nerd Group" that hung out under the stairs at lunch. They were a bigger group than ours. We had about 8 dudes but they probably had like 20 or so and some of them were even females. Most of them were cool but some of them were major dicks for no reason and I got into a few fights with some of them.

But generally, nobody at my school really stuck hard to their cliques and everyone was pretty chill with each other. The school had about 1500 kids in attendance.

Attached: 68yobj7d8s811.jpg (851x1512, 94K)

there were the jocks then the skater weed kids and then the nerdy tryhard kids and then the outcasts(trannies, uglies etc.). I was a complete loner not part of any

i live in new england and went to public schools. there wasn't much of that going on. there were popular kids, they usually came from rich families, but there was none of that bullying shit, they just mostly kept in their own circle and that was it. they didn't relentlessly pick on other people. there were no jock types because absolutely no one gave a shit about school sports. i have only seen one person get bullied, and that was because he was a turbo autist, but some black hood kid stood up for him and he beat the shit out of the other black kid that was making fun of him. that was interesting. i got the feeling he did that because his dad bullied him or something. but yea there was none of that bullying shit going on.

Yeah I didn't notice the clique thing where I live either. Didn't hear about a lot of bullying either. Probably because my school was too small. I mostly sat by myself in hs unless I was sitting with my edgy friend. I probably fell into the shady self aware weird guy clique if that's a thing.

Nah, I live in Duisburg if you know it
Now I go to uni and there are a lot of asians there
I like them tho, lost my virginity to one

It was all edgy ghetto trash with a few nerds of various interests thrown in.

The social heirarchy of my highschool was something like this:
>The rich normalfags
Very boring people with no real personality but very popular because they were rich and well adjusted
>The nerd chads
Very smart people who got all the praises for representing the school's academic quality, they were also rich and popular, some of were roided tho
>The normalfags
The average normalfag, nothing to say here
>the redditors
People who embrace the ''le quirky persona'' who watched popular anime and made reddit tier memes
>The goths, metalheads and shit like that
Very ugly and dumb, most of the smelled like shit
>the handicaps
Autists, retards and handicaps who were only popular because they were retarded and the laughing stock of the rest
>The poorfags and delinquents
Poor people who just weren't interested in education in general, very bad grades and shit like that
>The leftovers
People who didn't fit in any the categories above, lonely people with very few friends and ignored by the rest

Guess which i belonged

Attached: eeewtt.jpg (200x200, 38K)

I spent all my time in a room security never checked for loiterers so I have no idea.

My high school didn't really have cliques. Everyone was just...people. It was super boring and I hated it.
Fuck, I don't miss high school.

There was the normie fish who made up the bulk of students. Then the jocks. Skaters had their clique as well. Nigger/spics/white trash wiggers who'd all inevitably drop out to sell drugs and work at McDonald's. Alt kids like myself hung around the art faggots/music and band geeks. Then we had the literal retards who had their own separate little pod in the school. People left them alone mostly it was a running joke that they had beer and weed in there and that they weren't actually retarded. And of course there were a fee totally friendless kids, one of them committed suicide my senior year. I dont wanna think about the past too much It just makes me regret sooo much.

There was no real social hierarchy at my school. Be it in my graduating grade there was only 200 students.
Almost everyone hung out/ was fond of each other. There was "close nit groups" but they meant shit since any parties everyone went, regardless if during school you school you hung out with the weird kids or not

This move still makes me seethe.
Chad gets girl who is different from mainstream.
Extrovert Chad gets Stacy.
Robot gets fucking no one who made this shit up.

>the popular kids
Often rich, party often, live life in the moment, don't care much for academics or extra curriculars except sports for some of the guys. Their personalities vary a lot, some of them are genuinely very nice people and others are terrible. Most of them aren't bullies but there is plenty of drama and definitely some bullies. Top of the social hierarchy. Host most events and almost always invited when drama isn't related
>high class human beings
Successful/accomplished in general, not necessarily as well known as the most popular kids, but generally well liked and well connected just for generally nice people. Always had friends wherever they go and regularly invited to events like parties. The student council type pretty much.
>Connected Normies
Not necessarily anything special in terms of social circle size, personality, or accomplishments, but happen to know a few of the right people, and are elevated in status to a degree by the people surrounding them. Are invited to some parties and gatherings.
>Normies
Really just normal people. Have decent sized social circle, with a group of close friends and a looser connections with plenty of other sets of people. Likely not too known of besides that unless there is some sort of drama or rumor. Show up to parties, but are invited very rarely, they usually +1
>Delinquent Normies
Are well connected with other delinquents through gang ties and the like, and have some sort of clout, but interact little with outsiders.
>sub-normies
Are friends with people above them on the totem pole and aren't cripplingly weird or extremely hated, but either have a lack of connections outside their core friend group, or only have a spread of individual connections and no real group.
>losers
generally only friends with other losers, if anyone. Many are quirky or weird in some way, whether it be eccentric behavior, obscure interests, or being laughably ugly/out of shape/autistic

Attached: nurd.jpg (1418x906, 1.1M)

I went to an """elite""" public HS in NJ, the kind where you get 8 hours of homework on an average night. Everyone was too beaten down to form any cliques like you see in the movies. There were no racial divides either, too much stress to really give a shit. People would get really catty about exam scores and shit however, so a sort of academic hierarchy formed where some kids were pretty respected but it wasn't that big of a deal.

You sound like you work for huffpost or buzzfeed.

Literally the bottom for me desu.

You literally shouldn't be here going by your mannerisms. How fucking ironic kek.

I went to a bunch of different international schools as well as a private school at home. It was always the same lame stuff. School sucked.

i went to canadian french catholic high school, i was one of the only people who did drugs in the whole school by the time i dropped out. was one of the only people who did drugs in my grade. was in the loser/druggie/music clique and didn't get pussy til 12th grade in a music program with a girl who didn't go tp my school. grade 11 didn't go to school because of psych ward visots and so-called mental illness. cliques were popular kids who were just lames born with social skills, nerds who were just lames born with book smarts and outcasts who were lames born with critical thinking

I want the girl in the middle of brekkfas klubb to bite off my dick and swallow it whole like a hot dog eating contest all while starring me in the eyes on top of me and while knee busting my balls. Any one else?

My analysis isn't meant to be rude to any specific group, I'm just doing my best to keep it real and give the honest truth. I was a loser myself but I'm not delusional enough to believe that it was because of anyone else's shortcomings besides my own. We're not necessarily at fault for who they are, we're more likely a product of circumstances if anything. Being weird and being a bad person are two very different things.