Why don't NEETS/losers join the military?

Why don't NEETS/losers join the military?
>Free shelter, food, health insurance, basically everything you need to live
>Get in shape
>Are forced to interact with comrades and develop social circles
>Get training in a trade or some kind of skill
>Get GI Bill for free college
>Loans for houses affordable because of Veteran discount

As long as you join something like the Navy, Chair Force, or Coast Guard, you are set for life. You have no life, so why don't you try to give it all you got to regain purpose and benefits?

Attached: life-mpp-bg.png (970x514, 951K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w_urWSSZgwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>giving up the last of my freedom to please shekleburg, get bullied by chad and be treated like a child
fuck off

i joined the army at 17
now a 30yo boomer with no job skills because i expected to die overseas, and there is no place for soldiering in the civilian world
i got injured instead and now collect 3k a month neetbux for life

They didn't take me lmao.

>Get in shape
I'm too fat to be considered and like it that way. I am a pacifist afterall.

I'm working on it, but i have to settle my affairs before entering. Hoping to get it all done before 2020 or in early 2020.

3k a month?
How do you survive? that's just not enough, man.

How can you not live off of 3k???

Almost almost sold my freedom away for something I didn't believe in - what really woke me up on dysfunctional military life could and would be, are the NCOs who looked like they're tired of everything.

Now imagine being some enlisted rookie who has to deal with that plus COs who may have stick up their arse

maybe in a shitberg big city crawling with hipster faggots, but 3k is more than enough for me to live comfortably and i'm fine with it
>bills/car/groceries = 700
>rent = 900 (3br suburban house)
>savings = 1000
>fun money = 400
it can increase if i moved to a city but i hate being around people

i am in the army now (brazilian army) and i am very depressed
i cant stand this living like this anymore
living just aint worth

Thanks army recruiter, but I'd not be a homeless fucking vet loser.

>ALL vets become homeless alcoholics
only the ones with substance abuse problems

I would probably make dumbass mistakes, get yelled at, then cry. Very likely to get a dishonorable discharge and never be able to buy a gun. Then I'm older with even less opportunities so I'm SOL.

Yeah no, my father was a NCO for four years after he finished school and told me some weird stories. He met some life long friends tho (He's 50 now and they're friend for like 30 years)
I played with the thought of enlisting as an officer after high school, but decided against. Also I probably would've been bullied because I'm ugly and a social retard.

This also my dad used to have a friend that got raped in the military, apparently it still happens but it's never talked about. The guy ended up killing himself a few years ago

I am currently Infantry in the US Army. I get out in less than three months on a 3 year 4 month contract.

Most of that is true but the military is mega gay. The best thing the Army did for me was help me come out of my shell and the GI Bill but as for the trade part? Yeah, I can be a cop, that's about it and fuck that shit.

is this a joke? 3000 a month is a huge amount of money.

my life is too valuable to die for some stupid war/conflict

1. I already have a college degree.

2. I don't want to lay down my life for Israel.

3. On principal I don't think military service should be necessary to be a functional citizen, vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=w_urWSSZgwU

I feel the opposite, everyone should do dome form of service same way i think everyone should work in the customer service industry

Ayy fellow blue cord
1ID here and I want to put the barrel of my M4 in my mouth every time we go to the range

based Sand Hill bros

>why don't recluses that hate society and other people want to be a slave to society and be forced to be around others
why don't you have an IQ above room temperature? stupid faggot.

I enlisted at 17, honestly it was worth it, just get a job that can actually be carried over to the civilian world and you'll be gr8.

i tried to join the air force when i was 24 but got perm DQd because of a brain injury i got when i was 16. im 28 now and i know it would be suicide fuel if i joined now. besides, i don't think I can

I work in a cyberwarfare unit for the Navy. Joining was honestly the best decision of my life, I'd still be working retail if I hadn't

Sup fellow 11B's

Currently hating my life at fort myer

allergies to wheat mean im unfit for service

Because im a crimimal and they dont accept people like me

Did you ever kill anyone? That's the only reason I'd join, if they let me kill talibans

god i hate teenagers

I don't want to terrorize innocent brown people in the middle of the desert for a fucking oil company, that's fucking why.

I'm 21, boy. I want to fulfill my primal instinct and see what it's like to do what humans have been doing since forever. It must feel badass to kill someone who is trying to kill you before he gets you.

>boy
god i fucking hate teenagers

i'm sure that's why the veteran suicide rate is through the roof.

I'm a poolee but I'm so weak... what do?

>dying for isreal

I tried but my mental health record DQ'd me.

Attached: 1563129164332.gif (480x270, 123K)

>21
not a teenager. you might as well be with that retarded prole macho diatribe. have fun getting your legs blown off retard

I live in australia. the army actually has requirements

Not a cuck that wants to die for Israel after selling my rights just to be toruted the entire time.

>3k
Fucking leeches. You never did anything good for the world but destroy and they give you THAT much.

SSI for actual neets of autism get 750

>SSI for actual neets of autism get 750
wake me up inside
actually they raised it to 771 and lowerd ebt from 180 to 80
epic

>Why don't NEETS/losers join the military?
Haha you fuckers tricked me into that shit once. Never again though. Ended up actually going on tour.

I unironically did and it was the best decision of my life. There were a few assholes and a few rough days but If I had a chance to do it again I would. Met so many good friends, made some decent bux that allowed me to go to college after serving and now get a decent wagie job. Got fit, fixed up my mentallity, the most important part being discipline, fuck motivation when your chad body knows what it's meant to do. Take the millitary pill anons.

Why would I join an organisation to fight people I don't know in a war I didn't start for reasons that are shrouded in conspiracy in a land thousands of miles away just for the sake of self improvement?

Step up your game CIA nigger, no one cares about dying for you and your failing system.

Attached: 1565028605125.png (960x960, 1.61M)

This, please use some common sense people!!!

We have conscript military service in my country. It was the best year of my life in a long time. Too bad it's over now.

Attached: 20194359.jpg (1023x654, 119K)

Why did you tell them about your mental health problems?

1. I don't like the hirachy and would probably get in troubble due to talking back to higher ups giving stupid orders
2. I don't fit the criteria

>1. I don't like the hirachy and would probably get in troubble due to talking back to higher ups giving stupid orders
based

We have a professional army and they don't take in random unfit retards

Seriously, our military is beyond retarded and a joke.
>most fighters not operational
>most tanks not operational
>barely enough ammunition for one day
>when dad was in military he got told an ABC-suit protects from radiation
>idiot saying that didn't know the difference between alpha, beta and gamma radiation
>self propelled howitzer got redesigned for pregnant women
>marine helicopter can't fly over water
>defence minister complained that the standard rifle used gets less accurate when blasting 2-3 magazines in full auto in rapid sucession due to overheating
>half our u-boats are damaged
>only have half the crew to man the remaining ones

>desperate enough for money to want to die for it
lmao
keep going wagies
i psychic pwn u with my schizophrenia pension

Attached: lol.png (1023x781, 1.68M)

I'm probably too old and probably wouldn't be let in doing to seeing someone about depression/suicidal thoughts in early college. Not sure if they can see all your medical history.

I also detest bureaucracy, which I thought was bad enough in civilian government agencies (science agencies). I really don't respect hierarchy unless the higher ups have proven competence. Considering it's nearly impossible to get fired (or demoted in this case) within this type of work, I imagine I'd get in trouble for questioning why to do something. Thought about joining the chair force for a long time though, while in college.

>Im too fat
Im pretty sure they have a program they send fat dudes to and thin em down for basic.

I'm not medically eligible. I would actually join if I could join a Dirlewanger Brigade type unit or commit Vietnam tier massacres on the enemy's civilians.

Attached: the_317th_platoon.jpg (900x677, 154K)