Catboys deserve to be bullied, poked, prodded, teased, and squeezed

catboys deserve to be bullied, poked, prodded, teased, and squeezed

Attached: 1565410029189.jpg (1032x776, 537K)

i want so badly to beat a catboy for disobeying me, then showering him with praise when he gets it right. catboy aftercare is important

>Draw a girl
>call it a boy
mmm look at those hips
also pls no bulli
also also doesn't this belong on /cm/?

robots are in need of catboys too

Attached: 1565462650877.png (574x598, 103K)

This is true. Though I can't decide if I would rather have a catboy or be a catboy.

catboys deserve to be kept in the apartment 24/7 and only given cat toys for entertainment and mental stimulation until their psyche becomes more like a catboy and less like a larping faggot

I am a cat boy! - dup

Attached: 86de2601-5a63-4309-af20-e341af67c449.jpg (600x600, 155K)

dogboys will always be better than catboys

Attached: 8024780620.png (560x408, 119K)

I already have one and I find myself wishing I had a catboy too.

you have WHAT please explain user

>Implying you can't have and be a catboi

I have a dogboy but he isn't enough.

That would be ideal
No homo

describe your dogboy and what you and him do

When he's a good boy I take him on walkies and give him belly rubs and even watch his silly little cartoons he likes if he's been especially well behaved.

what happens if he disobeys you?

It depends on the severity of the infraction. Sometimes just raising my voice or telling him how disappointed I am is enough. Sometimes I tell him horrible things if he's really done something bad. A few times I've had to go as far as to lock him in his doggy cage for the night in the dark, he hates the dark. Only once have I ever had to use the shock collar. Now even hinting at it is enough to keep him in line, usually.

youre a good owner user, where can i find a dogboy to own for myself?

does he have bandages on because they neutered him? ^w^

I was lucky enough to stumble onto a thread he had posted looking for attention. After some time I took him in and he's never been happier.

You faggots seriously need to be cleansed.

damn, i just gotta scour for one online. or maybe i could make a normal sub into a dogboy....

> maybe i could make a normal sub into a dogboy....
I'm sure that would work