THOT HATE THREAD (gen z and late millennials)

Women like her make me want to throw myself off of a building.

Nothing causes me more stress than being forced to watch the 'thuggification' of Western women.

Are we living in the last generation of our people? Is this how we die? Forced to watch foolish adolescent girls pull the trigger on us because they got bored too easily?

Attached: 5d10e5939c5101174c54bb98-750-563.jpg (750x563, 59K)

>Women like her make me want to throw myself off of a building.
Lucky for you snow flakes have enough density to float down to whatever surface they land at.

She could be kind of cute without the godawful unseemly bpd hair and that disgusting perpetual xanax sneer.

fucking retard
nothing is new under the sun. fads will come and go, and humanity will remain the way it's been. shut the fuck up and quit worrying about stupid shit, you're looking dumb as fuck out here

yes it is disgusting and needs to be stopped. its embarrassing for the white race. for any white people to act black.

Do you guys think the "thuggification" of Western women has caused their voices to be deeper, as we observed in that thread the other day?

Are you retarded? Just make the thread a regular women hate thread, or are you implying that all women are already whores in which case i'm the retard

>humanity will remain the way it's been.
Except we're all going to be double digit IQ brownskinned bug people, pavement apes, and taco niggers.

I literally don't know who this is and i don't know if woman are turning into thugs because i don't pay attention to mainstream media.

>last generation of majority whites in america
Yes, empirically yes.

>Are we living in the last generation of our people?

not necessarily. but your genetic line will be intermixed with blacks and browns.

That's an interesting thing to think about.

The sluttiest women tend to have this deep, dead apathetic voice with only two emotions, boredom, and anger or annoyance.

Attached: 744fce_6156623.jpg (1080x810, 115K)

Yeah but I'm not too fond of the idea of my granddaughters lining up for food stamps with four different kids, each with a different father, bitching about, probably has a stupid ghetto hairstyle, covered in tattoos, and litterally no idea how to cook because they just throw fast food in the microwave.

Attached: thot-pockets.jpg (500x450, 183K)

>thuggification
....she has fucking blue hair, in what world besides anime do thugs have blue hair?

Look again retard

Attached: dc2d0ac6a5985aa835e2241678a1a99e.jpg (750x925, 61K)

>being into bestiality makes you a thug

>I literally don't know who this is
Yes, you do, faggot. I don't know why people think pretending to not know about popular things makes them look cool but here's a reality check for you: It doesn't.

she a cool girl
lmao

bet you she also drinks and does weed, good thing she is rich, other wise she would not be COOL, abut an actual fucking loser.

Fuck thots

Attached: 1429802884122.png (484x750, 367K)

Thots aren't oppressed

Attached: belledelphine.png (883x488, 269K)

its actually so fucking depressing user

its literally going to be the rapture when in 400 years white people are extinct, replaced with easier to manage goy

>someone is annoying
>I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF