I got with a guy from here 2 years ago just to mentally abuse him and fuck with him. Breaking up with him in Nov. AMA

I got with a guy from here 2 years ago just to mentally abuse him and fuck with him. Breaking up with him in Nov. AMA

Attached: IMG_20190918_192500.jpg (195x195, 17K)

Hows it feel to be a living piece of dog shit off someone's shoe?

Good because I'm objectively a more productive member of society than any of you, have better career prospects, have good relationships with my family and friends, and not a neet that will remain alone forever.

Breaking news, incel deep web dweller murders his dindu nuffin girl"friend"

Succeeding in a corrupt society doesn't make you a better person, you sociopath

i'm black if you want to cuck him

why didn't you just let him rot instead of being a weirdo sociopath

Make sure not to lose your head over this ordeal.

Attached: IMG_1188.jpg (284x177, 9K)

>believing anything anyone says
>on the internet
>on Jow Forums
>claiming to be a girl
>anno domini 2019
epic

lmao retard
if he's not a bitch he will kill you or rather torture you for as long as he can

My friend had a thing doing this with him just 2 years ago. He ascended literally the day after he got tired of her shit and blocked her.
When i was talking about it, he told me he forgot who that was and i had to remind him. We were laughing our asses off over the dumb shit "the ugly thing" (as we call it) used to pull.
If you want to become laughstock, go ahead

Whatever you want to say online to convince yourself that you're anything more than a useless whore who will probably be living off welfare by age 26.
If you weren't an ugly NEET, by the way, you'd probably have found a man to actually provide for you instead of you just creating the next mass shooter.
But let's be realistic, you're a retarded 6'3 lanky ass male pretending to be a cute but CrAzY girl online so you can pretend like I REALLY TROLLED SOME ANONS TODAY!! As the great George Washington once said, bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks.

Attached: 1547702229198.png (147x140, 56K)

pretty much
gl kek

The sad reality of femdom gf lads

Look on the brightside. No well adjusted, happy individiaul spends 2 years abusing someone just for the sake of it. Something or someone has seriously hurt you.

You won't be around forever. You'll be forgotten.

And it will be a delightful justice.

holy fuck go back to r3ddit
you fucking newfaggotnigger

I didn't say it did, just stating simple facts to make you realize you'll never amount to anything and a person you hate is more well off than you.

I don't plan to cheat on him. I plan on going emotionally cold a week or two before Thanksgiving, claiming to be stressed with family stuff, then trying to get him to sext an alt discord account whose persona I've been building up for months in a discord he frequents, going through his phone, then telling his parents he cheated on me because they're really traditional and fucking nutjobs who still 100% financially support their loser son. If that doesn't work I'll just ghost him near his birthday in December.

I think it's fun

I have this dude head over heels for me and 100% emotionally dependent. I'll also be breaking him in a couple months so it doesn't matter if you think he'll "eventually" catch on, so whatever helps you sleep at night lol

You will die alone in the end. We all will.

I'd take this over nothing honestly

This is why I don't want to go into relationships. People merely exist to use you, control your beliefs and ideals and then throw you away in the end.

You sound exactly like a girl that I recently parted with. I wonder if she was as deliberate/conscious of it as you are being.

I'm scared that people like you exist, desu.

What's the point of this? I don't care that you'll fuck him over but for me it's too troublesome to like make an alt and fuck around for months just so I can get a day or two of satisfaction

regardless of what you say, you have wasted your time. Time is something you will never get back. TIme you could have spent forming a meaningful connection with someone who you actually loved., and you know have a future with

Wouldn't it be a net bad experience though?

You will amount to absolutely nothing in your life. hope he tortures you until you beg for him to kill you

Genuinely off yourself. You are a tumor on society and the exact reason why so many men hate your species.

Stop larping and get a life lad. You must seriously be a sad cunt to spend your free time making up stories to upset a bunch of mongs on here.
>ikb4 c-cope
i have been using this site long enough to know when something is blatant larp

>productive member of society than any of you
3 comments in and already confirmed larp

Attached: 1493194696632.jpg (334x393, 37K)

Nice coping mechanism. You fucks spend hours and hours on video games and anime. This isnt any dif for me.

It's more like years of satisfaction for me then a big bang of happiness for 2+ days when he likely gets kicked out of the house his parents arranged for us because they expected us to get married soon even though we've only been together a couple years. Obviously I don't expect to stay here or get the house before anyone says some dumb shit like that, I'll be getting my own apt, but he'll probably be shipped off to his home country like they did to his sister when she acted up. It'd be fun to see his break down but I doubt he'd an hero so dw

you don't think there are girls out there who actually do this?

if only you know how bad things really are lmao

>>inkb4 c-cope
Legit coping tho?

I wish I had your dedication, I always lose interest after a while

Obviously but it's more likely a larp than a real girl who happens to be normie and regularly visits r9k. You don't know your community if you don't realise how many people make up elaborate stories to wind you up. Most of the "roasties" on here are other people larping to get a reaction out of you.

>happens to be a normie
>this is normal

Hello newlad. Normie is someone has a social life, it's nothing to do with whether someone is an ordinary person. You can be a complete weirdo and be normie
I need to stop coming on Jow Forums. It's quite clear to me that it's just kids on here now

nah i know the definition faggot, if anything op is a failed normie. normalfag =/= anyone who has a social life. also are you really so retarded that you think mentally ill girls who have social lives dont regularly visit r9k for attention? what about swami (probably a guy but still), ciara, eliza, or 50000 other dime a dozen camwhores who confirmed had friends and even boyfriends? maybe youre even too new to recognize those names though? bottom line is you're a dipshit and playing the "derr le newfag" card wont hide it

This also happened to me. I want to fucking kill myself

Op isn't a personality trying to gather orbiters. Its a one off story that won't pop up again, like the other countless larps on here from "females".

kill yourself nigger
god i hate niggers why are they so degenerate

can any hackerman find this bitches address?
a rich user needs to have her killed

what kind of fucking satisfaction do you get out of that

So you admit that what you've done is bad but still do it, got it.

>tfw some fat faggot is pretending to be a woman
This is beyond pathetic, but I don't really expect too much from this board. If you are going to pretend to be a woman, at least speak to some first in order to understand their mannerisms. Not only that, but no woman would even go through this much trouble.

Get a life, my dude. Saged.

Black Mirror: Shut up and dance irl.

desu it's his fault for being so god damn retarded that he couldn't see this as the only possible outcome of dating a girl from r9k

what's more cringe than this larp thread is the people getting mad over the fact it's a larp

Attached: 1506141517931.png (115x112, 20K)

fag
why would you not kill her? seriously
pussies

if your a woman then post tits or some kind of evidence you whore

How do people fall for such an obvious troll?

Attached: 1552818752942.jpg (731x720, 52K)

If a position is opening, how are you with diapers?

Attached: 9f396b6f0b17ac1747429d521ff7081f0ef0d1a4cd63857bf8bd42f8e663f1ec.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

I just like playing along. Seeing people get mad over things that didn't happen brings me much joy

Attached: 66f.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

because r9k is full of cumbrains

Based. Sounds like a roastie though

Attached: 1446888638780.jpg (234x250, 20K)

I love when roasties pretend to be evil, but they're just being petty, because someone wronged them. I love being the stronger sex. Who has wronged you, OP? I'm the stronger sex. I'm here to pull you out of your misery. It's ok now.

Based sociopath. Did you abuse animals as a kid too?

Youre just trying to act like some kind of sociopath but youre angry at something stupid like him not buying you a bracelet or some shit. You're not smart of machiavelic, just petty.

thank you for providing a perfect complement for OP's cringe

Attached: 59458517_p0.png (880x800, 938K)