Why don't you just get a girlfriend with autism?

why don't you just get a girlfriend with autism?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 4.30.32 AM.png (925x624, 529K)

They want someone else and are taken.

i want so bad. She is so sweet but I would be worried about the mental maturity of said girl.

>I would be worried about the mental maturity of said girl
negative 10000
it would be like being with someone with the brain of a 10 year old

I just started dating a girl, and on the third date she spent 2 hours explaining Transformers lore to me, does that count?

She's a lesbian and hates older guys who hit on her.

>why don't you just get a girlfriend with autism?
they fucking out of gfs at the gf store.
ffs how many times do I have to say this shit?

>gf store
bruv....

Attached: 31c5a537e9daf271caa23b4434289903aa0ca9123fd1ebaa0e02d52046aa9813_1.jpg (750x698, 76K)

>tfw I am the autistic gf
He likes hearing about Bionicles though, and I like hearing about his D&D. It works out

Attached: s-l600.jpg (500x500, 76K)

I had one 'til she fell off a cliff and died on impact.

Sounds like a keeper user. You hang on and you hang on tight. Now get the fuck out of here normiefaggot.

Don't autistic girls outnumber autistic guys?

I just ended a relationship with an autistic girl. She had basically no self-control or self-management. She had decided that because other people had rejected her, she just wasn't going to give a fuck what anyone thought of her. She would just blurt out whatever was in her head. This could be unbelievably embarrassing at times.

It was a useful experience because it was like getting unfiltered exposure to the female brain. She was like a normal girl but totally out of control, with no self-discipline.

Basically we broke up because she was constantly trying to get an open relationship which I couldn't have.

I wouldn't recommend getting a girlfriend with autism unless you are autistic yourself.

because actual autists are disgusting to schizoid neets like me. It's worse than dealing with normalfags.

I dunno, I'm a little too autistic for that. Don't think it'd work out too well.

Attached: 1536452443430.png (199x181, 6K)

>"Why do you want to tell your family about anime so much?"
cringe

Attached: 878798707870896.jpg (2178x1239, 250K)

Also I will say her hygiene was lacking, she was super lazy, and she never cleaned up after herself.
She also stopped wanting to have sex any more than once a week.
What she did have going for her was she was very hot, very intelligent, and had a great sense of humor. Literally everything else though was horrible.

The bottom line though is never trust a ho. That was the dealbreaker. If a girl behaves disloyal to you, it doesn't matter how much you love her, you have to let her go. I could see some chicks with autism being loyal like puppy dogs, but mine wanted to stray from the very beginning. I so wanted it to work out but eventually I had to cut her off before she really cheated on me.

She probably did cheat on me and I just didn't know about it.

you need to move on
bloxoxox

Attached: 1547263058174.png (967x875, 764K)

>>Also I will say her hygiene was lacking, she was super lazy, and she never cleaned up after herself.
She also stopped wanting to have sex any more than once a week.
What she did have going for her was she was very hot, very intelligent, and had a great sense of humor. Literally everything else though was horrible.

Attached: himouto-umaru-chan-episode-7-2.jpg (2034x1133, 164K)

>fucked up the greening
Must everything be done manually? Ugh. Ruined my joek.

My mom is basically autistic. She has no filter either which is extremely tiring in public.

hahaha
she was like Umaru Doma. Great grades, perfect on the surface. Every new person she meets wants to get to know her, then it's just a matter of time before they realize something's off and they drift away.

She would play Sims naked and eat junk food in bed for literally 14 hours straight quite regularly.

Maybe that sounds hot to some of you?
It's really, really not.

>impying anyone likes that shit anime
>calling it hot
We're like that in real life so they made that shit anime to cater to the guys like her. Not hot, I would date her, but I don't know shit is shit. we're alone for a reason (unless an invader).

Attached: 2B6.jpg (480x480, 40K)

>jeff's store
ftfy

i seriously doubt the average robot could handle such a relationship.

Attached: autisticbday.png (658x1210, 475K)

>one girl in existence who likes legos likes low-tier scifi bionicle
>already dating someone
ehhhhhh meh

because the autistic women who are autistic enough to actually get diagnosed are usually like children.
i'd feel like a rapist.

>Basically we broke up because she was constantly trying to get an open relationship
>even autist femanons are stacies
how did she want an "open" relationship but barely have sex? what she wants to be like, friends with people she lives with and occasionally fucks?

Those glasses, that porcelain-like skin, that voice, the exuberant demeanor...

I just had to fap to her. I bet she'd be completely uninhibited in the bedroom

what's autistic about her? she seems like an average girl who like anime. I would totally gf her if she was around my age.

>tfw no autistic gf to discuss anime with
JUST END MY SUFFERING ALREADY

Attached: IMG_20190918_225957_798.jpg (811x1280, 247K)

She's in a situation where her autism doesn't surface as easily. Put her in a less controlled environment and i can tell she'd have some major issues. The second she saw the fly for instance she blanked and got distracted.

She actually seems retarded. Low functioning autism is a lot lower than most people think. High functioning autism still sucks, but it's lightyears ahead.

I'm an autist. I can't feel cringe like normal people do. I think this is good because I can do anything without caring about social shame.

Also I expected this to be some major cringeshit considering I heard of it from here but the video was surprisingly wholesome.

>tfw autistic but never got a bf
I just want a cute weeb bf that doesn't mind my quirky side. Oh well

Attached: 1568788818917.jpg (735x538, 36K)

>High functioning autism
I swear thats not really even a thing, how do they quantify theyre not just a high IQ person whos just dysfunctional? everyone above 140 is a fucking sperg who goes on about convoluted esoteric subjects in conversation without realizing it

I was on a 6 hour train ride once and the person next to me was an autistic girl. We spoke for a good while and it was a pretty interesting experience. She had low functioning autism and showed me how she worked her phone, apparently she had to use the voice function to work most functions on her phone like accessing apps and searching stuff online. She seemed really nice and she told me a bit about her family life. Apparently her parents are super doting and strict on her and she really resented it because all she wanted to be was indepdendant and live her own life.

Attached: 1523009919354.jpg (373x395, 17K)

What's your quirky side? And I'm Asian so I dunno if that helps

Boring people with high IQs just do their jobs and are actively disinterested in any unacceptable subjects. A lot of people with high IQs are socially unremarkable.

Yep, but she was a rad feminist and blocked me because i disagreed with her to some degree on the statement "women are not rehabilitation centers"

Forgot to say that she also told me she has ptsd and bpd

the "high functioning" have those same boring esoteric jobs, theyre just douchier or lack social inhibition, and their "diagnosis" always involves pissing off some mediocre school teacher

>And I'm Asian so I dunno if that helps
Are you Japanese or some shit? It doesn't matter to me what race you are as long as you're not black.

I'm a weeb and I won't mind your quirky side if you don't mind my subpar communication skills (English is my second lang, living in US though)

Discord:
shika #7054

I'm Chinese. Do you like all things Japanese or just anime, vidya?

So basically just your average woman

I like Asian culture and anime manga too but I am kinda Asian I guess. I've been told that I look half Chinese on some occasion. Anyways I have obsessions over touhou and Pokemon.

No 10 year olds are into fun stuff

far, far, opposite

What do you like about Asian cultures? Don't you find the totalitarian nature of it repulsive? I used to like Pokemon but I haven't really followed for many years. I guess I can still recognise the original 180 of them but I already started struggling with the next 185 lol. I enjoyed dark souls a lot though, even though it's kind of Western but it was made by Japanese. I like how loyal Japanese can be.

They usually come with other mental baggage and have low self-control.

Attached: ashtontrumphotel.jpg (1242x2203, 1.66M)

I didn't bring up about politics, you did. Wew.

Because I want a gf that is mentally stable, functional, can take care of herself, and is practical irl. I can't stand women that can't take care of themselves practically and must be always helped, rambles around, and don't work.

Mentally stable is boring imo

based jim profit

>can't take care of themselves practically and must be always helped, rambles around, and don't work.
...why are normalfags this rife on this board

>msg girl who seems nice
>notice she talks about her autism a lot
>she only replied once and never again
She actually seemed sweet and had similar interests. She also seemed to bring up autism a lot in her post.

Huh, what part of it was about politics?

>when chad sits down beside her and she gets soaking wet

I felt that

Attached: fit wojak.jpg (1398x925, 98K)

Just watched the video and wow she is fucking adorable.

she looks like my aunt and my weird mentally ill cousin

Had one, she watched harry potter 2 at least 3 times a day for 3 years.

Can you introduce her to me if she's a virgin?

mate she wasnt even a virgin when i met her.

Where would I even find one who will enjoy classical music with me, watch football with me, fantasise about being in a fictional universe with me, and play vidya with me?