How do i tell my psychiatrist i never want to work ever?

How do i tell my psychiatrist i never want to work ever?

Attached: 156499484479499 neet.png (750x725, 810K)

Tell him you're a millennial.

Attached: 30 Year Old Boomer (Classic).jpg (235x215, 8K)

Tell em you have schizophrenia

Hard mode : get others to tell him you have schizophrenia

i wanna do this too. my "job" is a field sales rep. I'm supposed to drive around to several different stores everyday and """sell""" my companies products to the store managers. i actually just clock into the store and sit in my car nearby for 20-30 minutes (how long a store visit usually takes). I've been doing this for the 2nd week now. I don't even care if they figure it out. I see my manager every 4 weeks so i'll try to bullshit my way through the meeting with her. If I get fired i dont even care

isn't what you have up for him to decide?
i know i was reading though my records as a kid and apparently i was checked for autism and someone they said i didn't have it despite me having zero friends, getting bullied, having panic attacks/meltdowns, never talking to anyone, sensory to noises, 0 eye contact, never understanding people etc
that's a few
i'd like to get checked again

I imgaine they would be really really mad when they find out
couldn't they even try to sue you for fraud or something?

How did you get this job sounds comfy I need a job because I am starving to death and being a neet is not really working for me anymore

get neetbux
thats why i'm going to a pychiatrist
i really don't want in fucking antidepressants though i'm only depressed when i'm having to be around others

Nobody ever wants to work. Its not something you have to hide.

Idk how to get neetbux I dont think the us hands them out. Plus I am white so I got denied for food stamps.

Just tell them. At least you have a shrink I have no medical insurance and have absolutely nobody to talk with.

it seems every time i talk to a doctor they want you to get a job though

you can't you have to make a living doing something.

don't let life pass you by.While you keep playing the same games over and over, others and moving on with their lives, as in you know? actually trying to be a productive member of society.

I have a job but only because I have to. I'd just tell them that the system is corrupt unjust and unchangeable without force, and that contributing to it goes against my principles. It's like, why should we incels support a society that is hyper sexualized yet is so difficult to get sex?? That's how I see it I'd love to fake mental illness for neetbucks but wanna hold onto my guns.

>I'd just tell them that the system is corrupt unjust and unchangeable without force, and that contributing to it goes against my principles.
that's actually the truth i'll just need to find the correct words
i legit have a lot of trouble talking to anyone my chest and throat always get's really tight
if only i could get some kind of nerve pill

man insurance really should be cheaply avialble to everyone

also anything i should look for in choosing a shrink? gonna google and try to pick one tommorow

just ask them for a beta blocker, user

fuck you i'm not beta you faggot just fucked in the head

>why I suffer from retardation

cut off arm

not how it works
shiggy

>Tell him you're a millennial.
but those are just younger boomers

Told one of my old physicians I wished I could live somewhere that no people lived and he laughed and said it was impossible. This was a response to a hypothetical question HE asked. Hated that guy.

What a shit fucking job. I don't even blame you, I'd do the same. But if they do catch you, won't you have to give your pay back for the last two weeks? Is that how it works?

>physicians
why a physician? and he is a idiot yes it it possible just live off the grid

I don't think that's true. So many people say that even if they won the lottery or had infinite money, they'd pick up a part time job just for the structure and forced socialization. A job is just about the only purpose in life for many people.

God this is a pathetic post (originally)

Thats not what a beta blocker is fucking retard. It lowers your blood pressure and heart rate. The fact that you immediately jumped to "WTF IM NOT BETA" at the mere mention of the word tells me you 100% are beta.

Attached: 1568143256099.png (700x925, 276K)

Well I assume that your psychiatrists want you to get a job for a specific reason
>job just for the structure and forced socialization
Seeing as OP is a frogposter on an incel forum, I think structure and socialization would be beneficial to whatever mental problems he has

just have enough money to not starve to death and have hobbies and it shouldn't matter that you don't have a job

people will just look down on you but fuck them with a rake

tell him you have autism

thats based. haha holy shit.

>how do I tell my therapist i'm a pathetic leech

I'm pretty sure that's why you're there bro

Avoidiant disorder.
>just become a ruined society's bitch to clean up actual boomer's mess

Gen Y neet here, fucking kill yourself.

I have a neet father an he constantly cleans the house and goes outside all day to avoid cabin fever. You're fell for virtue signalling. They pretend they don't like it to try to force others to fake liking it, hence the fake it till you make it saying. They were motivated to begin with so they're psychologically projecting their own internal mindsets. Ours, neets, we are not motivated positive individuals so we are not capable of making it even if we do get jobs and or move out. We go back home or end up homeless until they give us the bucks over and over.

That's because the psychology major has a job and is psychologically projecting her ethics unto you. If she/he has one so should you.

After all disorder you are if you don't work. Psychological disorder is what they call mental illness for a reason. It's not about how you feel it's about what you do. They don't care if you're drunk outside as long as orderly.

no no reason at all other than them wanting everyone to be a normalfag

>Seeing as OP is a frogposter on an incel forum, I think structure and socialization would be beneficial to whatever mental problems he has
fuck off back to re ddit you stupid faggot i want you to die

seems like a beta pill to me faggot
>for high blood pressure and blocks Adrenalin boosts
kill yourself fag i'm an autistic chad if anything

It's not being a leech you geunine soulless npc monkey
likely true
just hope the docs good enough to diagnosis it
disgusting
there has to be some good ones that can understand my point of view on slaving

>How do i tell my psychiatrist i never want to work ever?
anyone here with any experience?

I've heard it's actually easier to get disability for mental disorders than it is for physical problems and I'm already diagnosed with depression and anxiety.

I'm just so adversed to having to talk to anyone that I haven't tried. The government is cutting off my health insurance in January unless I get a job but I might say fuck it and file for disability first.

do it
and what pills do do you get?
i got depression and anxiety diagnosed to and they just give me antipychtics for it
i wish i could get nerve pills
or adderall for my add and so i can rank up in games faster

"Mrs. Psychiatrist I never want to work, ever"

and wouldn't the response be trying to force you?
really just trying to keep my neetbux

thread dead redemtion des

It's a normal feeling to never ever want to work, infact most people don't, but most people can't just live off mummy and daddy for their entire lives and persevere as shit as it is.

Attached: 1560114495207.png (720x720, 798K)