Why do women let men rape them? they pretty much dont fight back at all according to statistics...

why do women let men rape them? they pretty much dont fight back at all according to statistics, they also dont tell anyone

Attached: RapePost.jpg (2400x1600, 1.35M)

Probably because if they struggle it'll only make it worse

a wise cuck once said: "you can't rape the willing".

its the Fight, fight, or freeze response. Its not them allowing you to rape them.

When I froze I was trying to minimize the damage I was going to receive from my rape. I had tried running away in the past. Sometimes I escaped sometimes I didn't. I tried fighting but only made things worse. Instead of being attacked by a single rapist its was the rapist and his friends now. The best way to protect myself or others was to "freeze" and just let them do what they wanted.

what did they do? did you do any active action through it like jerk or suck them off, or you were frozen completely , you had to participate

Everything. Sometimes they would force me to participate. That's where my split personality came from.

yes, I had to jerk them off with my hand and mouth, and lower my panties down my hips.

That's not me this user is just making fun of me for having been raped

sounds like your just a disgusting whore who fucked a bunch of guys and is now regretting it and so yo label it as rape get the fuk you

Most women fantasize about it or just find guys who do it as confident and attractive so they actually enjoy it, women are truly unreedmable whores

I am rape victim. You can call me a whore if you like. I just need to make the correction.

No your not you only call it that because you now regret it but you know you willingly did it in your whorish past and enjoyed it, genuinely kill yourself roast

If the rapist is good at sex do the women have no choice but to enjoy it??? Kinda like if I was jacked off against my will, I physical cannot not enjoy my orgasm

I haven't told you any details of the story. You just assume whore. Obviously you are just some woman hater. You have my pity.

It's a natural assumption based off almost every other case based off of supposed rape, for example seeing one lion only eat meat for it's life you would assume they are all carnivores, so fuck off with your pity and moral grandstanding whore no one needs it, if anything it's pathetic how you use rape to get attention.

>It's a natural assumption based off almost every other case based off of supposed rape, for example seeing one lion only eat meat for it's life you would assume they are all carnivores, so fuck off with your pity and moral grandstanding whore no one needs it, if anything it's pathetic how you use rape to get attention.

virgin

Wow my whole argument is utterly destroyed I can't recover intellectually you really got me their I truly concede to you, roastie retared

Women cum from rape dumbass that's why they don't fight back

>Wow my whole argument is utterly destroyed I can't recover intellectually you really got me their I truly concede to you, roastie retared

stfu virgin

They don't, retard. Do you really think a woman could stop a psychopathic rapist by herself with no weapons? She couldn't. She is a woman and the rapist in this case is a man. Men are much stronger and faster than women. Do you really need this to be explained? The ones that don't fight back probably understand that this man could easily kill them, so they decide not to fight back to lessen the risk of death.

I agree with the not telling anyone part though. If you get raped for real, the first thing you should do is call the police or tell someone else to call the police. Be upfront about everything that happened, even if it's hard. If you don't, you make it easier for the rapist to get away with it and rape more people like you. I'm assuming the victim wouldn't want that.

Attached: 1565575284429.jpg (1000x1050, 519K)

Shut up roastie bitch whore or maybe your someone else, who knows I dont

Imagine being this utterly retarded women always enjoy rape and the only time they admit that they were raped is when they have something to gain against the person they are accusing