Why aren't more people talking about the institutional oppression of males by females?

It's like the elephant in the room that nobody wants to talk about.

Attached: fem.jpg (267x189, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S1xxcKCGljY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No clue. I just wish it could've been some other guy and not me. I am that one in 1 million of men who is the incel.

Cause, for some reason, males are seen as emotionless hating machines. I've too many of my guy friends breakdown and cry cause their being bullied/reticuled/hated on for being a man.

I don't think it would be as bad if it was socially acceptable for men to show feelings. But untill then, we'll just have to live with the sexism

>institutional oppression of males by females
like?

>I've too many of my guy friends breakdown and cry cause their being bullied/reticuled/hated on for being a man.
Yeah, uh-huh.

Attached: 1563417416643.jpg (715x736, 112K)

You're not oppressed, user. Strap on a pair, decide what you want to do, make a plan and take action.

more like men will bury it deep down until they cant anymore and it all explodes in one massive knee jerk fury. I can already see the feminist meetings at colleges getting shot up and the mayhem spreading like an out of control brush fire from town to town. Its going to be quite the show and ill be honking along laughing my ass off the entire time. I

Just tell her to get a spiked dildo up her ass and fuck herself. Geez you normalfags need to tell people to fuck off instead of acting oppressed like the feminazis do.

Nobody gives a fuck about men. Not women, or men themselves. This will never, ever change.

I care about men who are actually suffering like this homeless or disabled. Not some baby who cries that some stupid blue haired SJW is oppressing him.

I highly doubt that. Also no one said anything about SJWs oppressing them.

ITT People talking in broad, generalized terms about gender politics and sexism.

What, specifically, does the sexism against men that you guys are referring to look like? Can someone please tell a personal anecdote?

For me it's the internalized instinct to protect women. There is nobody to protect men who are wronged.
>If you see a couple drowning everyone would rather save the woman. Society is based on milder forms of my example. Which says enough if you are not purposefully ignorant or retarded.

Can you give an example of how this might effect you?

Do you mean, like, if something hurts your feelings, nobody gives a shit?

Instinct. Men instinctively protect women and children through the women. Women don't protect men, only a brotherhood can and women infiltrated all brotherhoods.

>show their feelings
>men that hold it all in to stay in control
They do all the time and end up in jail at higher rates than females, far higher rates. Men show how they feel. Women whine about it.

You know the feminists call when men bury their feelings toxic masculinity. They dont approve of it either.

I can agree toxic is cringe tho.

First time I've seen a guy say brotherhood in a long time. You speak truth, we need brotherhoods back.

A brotherhood sounds nice, but I can't think of an example of one, except maybe the military. What brotherhoods have women infiltrated?

Basically, yes. I mean over the years like most men i've learned to deal with it and keep it to myself, but it's an injustice that seems to hurt more people than just me, as my girlfriend desperately wants me to share my true feelings with her, which i just can't because i've been drilled for most of my life to not do that.

All of them were obviously. It's sexist to not let a woman in, or did you not realize that even this place is a giant invasion of feminism? Men themselves are nu-male white knights even if there are no females so they think we deserve it and are here to bother you. The very moderation included of which is why s o y is filtered by them.

Everywhere is infiltrated. A rule of Jow Forums is no women online, no exceptions. NO more.

Also, even the military is infiltrated yet they don't have to go do the draft card thing. Cake and eating it too. It's why women were not supposed to have the same gender roles was due to the fact that men soft serve them.

But yeah, which ones didn't they is what you should ask. Find a community with no female and I'll show you a ftm with a sowed on cock trying to fuck gay men with it.

sew*

fucking English language

Sewed on.

>A rule of Jow Forums is no women online, no exceptions. NO more.
That only means, that you shouldn't talk about your gender. I don't mind women, as long as nobody knows that they are women, which is not the case here as every fucking whore feels the need to share her gender to get free (you)s. fuck i hate this board

>>WHAT???
>>I'M NOT ALLOWED TO BE FEMALE ON Jow Forums?!?!
>>LET'S INVADE EM GIRLS!!!!
>white knights nod in agreement
>invade
>defend their roastie's as the traffic doubles

Yeah just don't mention it. Sure. Just pretend you're not infiltrated. That totally works just like the teacher said it does. Ignore the bully.

And yes you should hate this board and the policy's of man dictating that everyone must ac the same.

I'm not saying that you're wrong. I'm just clarifying that rule as you are misrepresenting it immensely. Other than that i agree with you. Fuck every fucking "fembot" or "femanon" and fuck those numale losers enabling those whores.

Yes I knew that but the board has me too pissed off twenty-four seven as does my life to ever be nice about things even if I agree with you.

I angrily vent about things on autopilot here.

Attached: 1409097633344.png (705x500, 508K)

Its become kind of a meme because incels, MRAs, and other related groups commonly use it as a "gotcha" argument whenever women claim they're being treated unfairly. As if the existence of one injustice negates the existence of another? But of course, rather than working together to destroy/change the institutions that promote these inequalities, each side directs all the blame towards the other one.

Because men realize complaining is a waste of time and just take retribution instead.
Do most people really take gender complaints seriously? I know 95% of the time I don't. Even if they did, what's the point? Is anyone going to take significant action to mitigate the problem? Probably not.
Also, it's kind of the reason anything exists. Imagine if a man could have as easy access to women as women do to men. Nothing would get done. We'd just be screwing constantly pumping out babies for no reason.
I guess in my mind I think you need to have some perspective. Men's lives suck because of the expectations on them. Women's lives suck because no one expects anything of them, and as a result don't take them seriously. And they really shouldn't. Any woman in the middle class doesn't have to work, and if she does she takes away a job or a spot in a college from a similarly qualified man, who will live a measurably worse life if he does not have that opportunity.

Attached: _101036874_elliot_rodger_shutterstock.jpg (624x351, 28K)

Denying that the oppression exists is part of the oppression.

Women operate as a gigantic hivemind that gaslight the fuck out of men to extract labor and resources.

You can't trust any of them. You can't even trust your own mother. Her allegiance to the female hivemind comes before you. That's how deeply rooted this shit is.

It's normal and has been going on since the dawn or time, males are below females from a biological perspective

Feminists may call it toxic masculinity, but showing feelings is far too often killer of any romantic relationship. You can't complain, you can't seek consolation. Generally feminists advocate stances that are undesireable for most women.

saying women are equal to men is oppression

these same men will chastise women for getting emotional
now we're supposed to accept people have emotions?

Even boy scouts are not safe anymore. Having a male only club is percieved as sexist. I think the only brotherhood that is mostly safe (but I saw exceptions sadly) is catholic altar service. In most places girls are not allowed. We often play board games or make bike trips with the boys.

nobody likes masculine women, stop trying to make it happen gaylord
men prefer damsels that need to be protected, it's not hot if shes not child-like and doesn't rely on me for protection and food

Attached: 1568727606784.jpg (500x500, 45K)

Notice how women usually deny whatever accusation you may have against their gender, while men apologise.

>Denying that the oppression exists is part of the oppression.

Attached: people are colors lol.jpg (480x360, 25K)

This isn't about the actual truth of wether or not women and men are actually biologically equal. It's about how they're percieved by society. To put it simply, most of feminism's complaint's are actually massive privledges. You can see this in how they target the women's side of things, not acknowledging that men are getting the brunt of it.

boy scouts added females for budgetary reasons. Claiming it was because feminism proves your a emotional and irrational thinker and the reason boys need less male influence and more rational influence.

>It's like the elephant in the room that nobody wants to talk about.
What an obnoxious, intentionally myopic thing to say. Loads of people talk about it. Nobody here shuts the fuck up about it.

>women getting their shit together makes them manly
I'm fed up with women being fragile toddlers while demanding to be treated like adults. fuck you and your fragile "manliness"

I'm conflicted. You're a tripshit, but you speak truth. Fuck it. I'm still filtering you, but have a (You).

If women were to change how they are perceived then that would change them and that would probably mean they become adults like males past a certain age. That messes with the natural order of things.
see, masculinity is now "manly"
men wouldn't want to be called womanly when they care about their health, but masculinity is "manly"

feminism was never about "equality", it's about giving women more privileges and men more punishments

Social secirity, family law, divorce law and social norms are making women not responsible for their bad decisions. You can't criticising women who is a single mother or a roastie who is "ready to settle", you should politely accept it.

Also dating became a joke and is extremely female centric, you can't approach in public because you are a creep, you can't approach in work because #metoo, you can't approach on social media because women are spammed by desperate men, dating apps require very good looks, otherwise you will be left with landwhales and entitled single mothers.

Women are reshaping society to fit their wishes, even if they are personally and socislly self destructing and extremely selfish. They don't care about needs of men and will do anything to bring their stupid ideas into life. Men can't do anyting about it. It is increasingly harder to navigate relations with women. Number of american men in ther 20' who didn't have sex during last year tripled during past 10 years from 10 to 30%.

That was my exact point.
What is this natural order, and why are you convinced women aren't adults?

Imagine boy scouts adding girls for money in the first half of last century. Ridiculous. While it might have not been directly influenced by feminism, feminism reshaped society to the point this kind of ideas are not simply insane. Besides there was a public drama about a girl willing to join Boy Scouts.

Also men are more rational than women, it is bluepilled to claim otherwise, male influence is rational influence.

>What is this natural order, and why are you convinced women aren't adults?
men protect and provide women
but in the 21st century adults can provide for and protect themselves
women can get their own jobs and buy their own homes with home security systems

you're right, they should have shut down the Scouts instead of keeping it going. kids don't need to be outside getting fresh air and sun, they hate that shit.
>Also men are more rational than women, it is bluepilled to claim otherwise, male influence is rational influence.
why were you speaking completely from emotions then?

I don't think home security solves every problem of self defense, and women have been able to have jobs for a long time. While there are circumstances where the man alone can provide with his salary, it's usually not the case, at least as far as I know.

>see, masculinity is now "manly"
no i was making an ad hominem, because you retard obviously care too much about your manliness. nobody with half a brain gives a shit about those artificial labels.

the stereotypes came before the labels

>15 people and a goat on a mongolian basket weaving forum mare talking about this
>loads of people

Don't argue with females. She's just another node in the hivemind who defaults to gaslighting to promote female superiority.

Kek
I'm in the same boat, pissed off 24/7 now and its definitely justified anger. The thing is that when dealing with an enemy as stupid as modern feminist whores, even when you KNOW you are right and that they are wrong, you will still be facing an enemy that thinks it's doing nothing wrong. Completely oblivious to their own bullshit, while still inacting that very same bullshit. It is impossibly frustrating and very easy to understand why some go to the extremes and commit hyperviolent acts. And yet, the impossibly stupid feminist mentality will never be able to grasp the effects of their own actions.

It is a futile situation, and the only solution is bloodshed unfortunately..

>this will make the board worse but I'll do it due to ethics

Current year Jow Forums. Current year Internet. Enjoy what you SOW

Since I was young I realized that anyone that acts up must be in need of some attention. They won't pay attention so violence is their language. It's warranted if you pissed them off that much. Killers tend to have been victims far more than their victims and the consequence of that is to be expected and you should fear them enough to stop pissing them off.

Completely warranted. Why else would the be motivated enough to do something so brave? Must have had a very good reason.

Because most females genuinely hate men and only care about themselves. Have you ever wondered how can females believe they are victims, when they objectively have more rights than men? It's because they don't even see men's problems as problems. To them, only their problems exist, only their suffering is legitimate.

The government have granted women power and it's not in women's interest to sympathise with men. It's similar to the fact that Muslim women have no voice against their oppression in Islamic countries.

Women getting child custody in 90% of divorce cases. In Islam men get children 90% + of divorce cases. Women lose the home too and move back in with their parents like men do in the west.

True that boyo incredibly true ulyuikrs

>It's similar to the fact that Muslim women have no voice against their oppression in Islamic countries.
because they have no sympathy for Muslim men?

No similar in that a western woman = a Muslim man.

You are NEW!

but there's western men with significant power and influence over western women.
and nobody is stopping men from voicing their views

>the reason boys need less male influence and more rational influence.
Soo less male influence and more male influence? Dumb gash

There are Muslim women who hold power over Muslim men. for instance Wealthy Muslim women have more power than poor Muslim men. The power to spread your views does not matter when no one will listen. Westerners are too lazy and useless. But I want to make you think too, tell me your examples of men having power over women in the west.

>less male influence and more male influence?
no because thinking in b&w is how they get you to be a soldier in their gender war games
men own most the land and means of production in the west
they own the media, that's why the only feminist rhetoric your hear on cable news comes from agent provocateurs
it's not just fake news about women either

>no because thinking in b&w is how they get you to be a soldier in their gender war games
Sry but feminist roasties arent rational and shouldnt have any power over men and boys. Nice apex fallacy too but again, this isnt your debate.

that's how men and boys walk over their mothers and women stop giving birth. Children need to respect adults and vice versa, but more importantly children should respect adults.

Women stopped giving birth after feminism and birth control became mainstream. The solution to feminism is not more feminism.

Any names of these men who own the media? Is it Jim down the road there? Yeah my buddy down next street is the owner of Fox... Most of the wealth, land business and media is controlled by less than 1% of the population. The Queen of England owns more land in the world than any man.

that's because it's getting harder to raise children thanks to the excessive amounts of sugar and dye in the 10 things they will eat. If children weren't as misbehaving and stress inducing as they are girls wouldn't be so afraid of having them. both parents need to work to support the kids and save for college(if you're white you might as well fuck a nigger or sandnigger so your kid gets free school)
>controlled by less than 1% of the population
how many of those are females?

It's not, people have just gotten greedier and more materialistic especially wymyn. Most of the time they want to put off having kids for muh career and spending their 20s "having fun" i.e getting fucked in every hole and doing generic teenager shit well into adulthood.

How many are females?
I don't know you tell me.
Well you prove the point you are trying to make. Names and faces... But anyways my perspective on this... It's pretty obvious that the top one percent don't get divorced and the wealth stays within that family unit. Even if these people get divorced they have so much money it wouldn't affect them. You are talking about an impersonal top 1% that none of us experience. Saudi princesses can beat up their male servants for fun. You know there is no doubt that the top 1% have it better.
The average women today has more power than the average man. However once you get into these elite circles of the top 1% the difference in power between the men and women is negligible. All these people in the top 1% are winners.
The average smuck loses everything to his wife upon divorce including his housing, land and children. That's what we are average schmucks. Arguably no person really owns the lad since unlike the Queen of England for example, you are expected to pay property taxes. Why pay taxes on something you own...
What's your argument amongst the top 1% women have it worse than the top 1% of men?
That may be true, but why defend them?
I guarantee any women involved in the top 1% of families are having a much better quality of life than us.

I have 2 boys and they're greedy materialistic shitheads. of course the father has never wanted anthing to do with them(and why should he? it ain't his job to raise kids)
all the girls from my high school started having kids in high school or shortly after.

because the species is predicated on having a sea of disposable labor available

Because the idea that physically weaker and underrepresented people can control and manipulate stronger and overrepresented people is too difficult to grasp for anyone who can't look at it past the description I gave.

youtube.com/watch?v=S1xxcKCGljY

pretty much what this video is about. How men are fucked over by society in their own ways and noone looks at the privileges women has.

Can't believe you'd call your own kids shitheads. Says a lot about you.
It's the fathers job just as much as its yours to raise them. He created them.

There is very little media coverage of men's issues either. I see plenty of gender pay gap on the news, but I've never seen the news cover the inequality amongst the genders in divorce and separation.

Kids do like to push boundaries. Good for you for having kids but your experience isnt typical if birthrates are any indication. Anecdotally, almost none of my friends or former classmates have kids and only a handful are married.

>He created them
it's not natural for a man to raise children
the news is meant to divide & conquer
are you upper class? lower and middle class are having kids

Well calling your kids shitheads is a bit extreme. Not many good parents would call their kids that.

Men have raised children for 1000s of years, children with two parents generally do better than children with 1.
Some people thought that children were better being raised by no parents and their kids were sent off to boarding school at a young age.

Yeah society is divide and conquer but for our owners to be effective in them, the average person has to be complicit. So no fault divorce is a great way to enable women to betray men and be rewarded for it. Many women take the bribe. And are therefore complicit in the division and conquering of the genders within the society.

naturally men drop their seed and leave
humans are animals, its unnatural for men to raise children. it makes them weak and emasculated. a man that raises children is a glorified woman. even paying child support is cucked, he gave his seed that's all he needs to do.
the world started going to shit when men let women emasculate them.

Whenever fathers were head of the home society birth rates were high. Now mothers are the head of the home father's have been kicked out for government tax money and the birth rates have plummeted. So now since mothers are in control of parenting there are less children being born. In the Middle East the birth rates are higher since men actually bother having children and raise them whenever they can. Unlike Western women who with power are too lazy and selfish to bother having kids in sufficient numbers. Even swans and other birds mate for life, having a mother and father raise the children so some animals have better parenting morality than most people today.

wars were also more common

>I have 2 boys and they're greedy materialistic shitheads
They're like that because you failed to instill in them the proper values.
You have no one to blame but yourself for how your children turned out.
If they are "greedy materialistic shit" thats because you are as well.

I was going to middle school and trying to raise them as the same time. you try to instill anything in them when they don't see you as a person of authority because you're a girl. Boys do not respect their mothers because they're taught mothers are girls and girls are below men(and every boy is a man because they become one eventually).
you don't know shit about raising kids, you can't instill values in them anymore

You are right. Now the elites have figured out a way to control the population better than any war. Give women the power through feminism and convince them men are evil so that children aren't born in the first place. At least in the past wars only men died. Nowadays since the children aren't being born you are stopping boys and girls from ever existing.

>I was going to middle school and trying to raise them as the same time.
This explains a lot.
>you try to instill anything in them when they don't see you as a person of authority because you're a girl. Boys do not respect their mothers because they're taught mothers are girls and girls are below men(and every boy is a man because they become one eventually).
And if I had told my mother that she was below a man, she would have had my dad bust my ass with his belt. They donxt respect you because your a subpar human, and they know it.
>you don't know shit about raising kids,
I helped my sister raise my three nephews, stayed with her at her house for 8 years, babysat them, fed, changed diapers, bathed, gave them bottles and rocked them to sleep most nights. They respected and looked up to me because I loved them, but was also willing discipline them. And they knew I could. I did this all while having a full time job to help my sister pay utilities and her medical bills. Their father was an asshole you juat wanted to fuck as many sluts as he could and panicked after a few years of marriage.
Set boundries, and when they push those boundries, push back hard enough that they regret pushing in the first place. They became excellent young men that I couldn't be more proud of.
>you can't instill values in them anymore
Can't, or won't?

I agree with this poster. Children turn out the way they are from genetics and environment. If they are shitheads then either the parents were shitheads (most likely) or they weren't raised properly.

And I'm sure you have some sexist derogatory beliefs about the male gender as well. Many men respect their mothers. You said all men don't respect women, that's a sexist belief which is simply not true.

if men were held accountable for their sperm it wouldn't be this bad
>she would have had my dad bust my ass with his belt.
If I had my way their father wouldn't have legally been allowed to run away like he did
>Can't, or won't?
I tried, it was because I was a girl that they wouldn't listen to me.
I didn't say that every boy disrespects their mother. I pointed out how they come to walk over their mother

>> men accountable for their sperm?
men are held accountable for their sperm. Alimony and child support. What do you mean?

I've met plenty of single mothers who will say dumb shit like men don't respect women. Then will hit a man and play victim if the man hits her back. Too many double standards with them.
>> I was in the bar one time with a few girls and guys,
>>one a feminist single mother like yourself.
>>The dude on the next table said to his friend a joke that all women should get in the kitchen.
>>She overhears this and turns around pours juice and alcohol over this stranger.
>>He slaps her.
>>She complains that he slapped a woman.
>>Gets the guy thrown out of the bar.
It's pretty clear she didn't respect men either by the way she treated him.
I doubt she would have done that to a woman.
She knew she could get away with it cause he was a dude.
She was a hypocrite.
And I bet you that behind closed doors, she's said that all men are pigs, or monsters, or only care about sex or are violent or something anything.
Now if a random guy poured drinks over her every time she said something remotely sexist about men...
She wouldn't like it.
So why did she do it to other men.
Because she does not respect or like men.

Since you're a single mother I bet you don't particularly like men either.

>What do you mean?
my boys father ran away, couldn't contact him
not a dime in child support, ever, my oldest is going to be 16 next year
CPS DHS, he evaded them all
>Then will hit a man and play victim if the man hits her back.
often the man hits back harder or in a way that's more pathetic than what the woman hi
>I doubt she would have done that to a woman.
suuuure... you never seen two women fight?
>Since you're a single mother I bet you don't particularly like men either.
I hate everyone, but more so hypocrites that claim to be better than others but do everything faulty and flawed that they say others do

>If I had my way their father wouldn't have legally been allowed to run away like he did
Cowards always run. Or was he just an average nigger?

>I tried, it was because I was a girl that they wouldn't listen to me.
Sounds like you need a guy there to rolemodel. I know from experience how tough single moms have it.

>CPS DHS, he evaded them all
If he slipped through the authorities net once already what do you think should be done about it? More police and fewer rights? Do you want a surveillance state?

Men are already accountable for their sperm in the eyes of the law. I don't really see what else can be done.

In your case it sounds like you got shafted and the fella fucked you over.
He shouldn't have run away.
It sounds like a horrible situation.

I see women pour drinks over dudes a few times in my life unprovoked near enough. Just for talking and saying stuff. Now men do respect women because most won't hit them back after doing that. But if I poured a drink over a guy on a night out for any reason I could expect a fight. Men and women don't respect men.
I have never seen a man get upset enough over a woman's words to pour drinks over her or hit her. The only time I have seen a man hit a woman is if the woman hits first and even that doesn't always result in him hitting her back.

She will often be hitting him first or pouring drinks over him first, rather than him doing it to her first is what I mean.
Women do fight sometimes yeah.