The Best Type of Pussy

My GF has the best type of pussy. Agreed?

Attached: a-2.webm (960x540, 1.81M)

Ugh I hate when bitches have those nasty brown stains on their pussies. I would be afraid to wear white around them. Cant tell if its shitstains or not.

what's her ethnicity? also post more

>that anus
>those beef flaps
Hard pass

She's Greek. And what brown stains? You don't like this kind of pussy because of the color?

Curious... can brown pussies stain clothing? Or is it white skin cells?

that wasn't me. i'd fuck your gf if that's the response you're looking for

Ok you need to elaborate. What about the ass? And pussy lips?

You might not even find her that attractive. To be honest, her pussy is the only thing I like about her. It's unique. No? Would you guys say that most pussies don't look like that?

>elaborate
it all looks disgusting

She looks like she shitted her diaper and let her pussy stew and stain in it for a few hours.

Attached: ABA994D0-0C58-4652-BA53-7BED781CEC05.jpg (700x492, 35K)

Gross to be honest

Seriously though. What exactly is so disgusting to you?

Sorry user but your gfs pussy made be gag. Anyone else find vaginas repulsive? Literally smelly, bloody, slippery unattractive open wounds.

i mean i think it looks good i guess. you wont get many people saying this though because this is an incel cumbrain board

Again, I have to ask. Can you be more specific? What's gross specifically? I'm actually quite curious because I find it totally arousing. What is gross. Too small? The hair? Pussy lips too short?

Her pussy looks like the underside of a fat niggers hairy double chin

I'm starting to think that. How could so many people say it's "gross". No one can really specify exactly why. I think they have actually never been with a woman and don't even know what a good pussy is supposed to look like.

What about a nice, tidy innie? Like this one:

It's not an innie vagina, also it looks dirty and not tight at all

I honestly don't see how. Seriously I think people here just say the opposite of what they see.

Because your whore isnt special and has a dollar an hour pussy. Nobody here is going to fucking lie to you to make you feel better. Thanks that shit to the VSCO threads on

imagine creamyping that gorgeous pussy mattes

You think hers is not tidy? Can you PLEASE be more specific. Have you ever had good pussy?

seethe more tranny, your boipucci stinks

Dude nobody likes vaginas that have brown shit around them. That discoloration? The dark spots? Thats a sign of being unhealthy. It can even be a precursor to diabetes. Theres a reason nobody likes it. Its literally a biological and evolutionary advantage to NOT fuck pussy that looks like that.

It's not an innie pussy and it looks loose as fuck

>brown shitty beef curtains
>5 o clock pussyshadow
>TIDY
LOL

Where's the brown shit exactly? Are we even looking at the same pussy?

Yeah that to me is the most "tolerable". It certainly doesnt turn me on though, but it doesnt make me gag.

Well it certainly isnt fucking white or pink. Quit acting dense on purpose.

Pussy lips too big? Seriously? I've seen way bigger ones.

Come on . You guys are just fucking around with me.

I bet you come up after eating her out and look like you face planted a bowl of chocolate syrup.

That's pretty goddamn embarrassing

>nasty brown stains on their pussies. I would be afraid to wear white around them. Cant tell if its shitstains or not.

It's not. It's worse.

It's scarring from chafing. What chafes the pussy? Dick. That pussy has seen MILES of dick dragged through it.

my gf's is better

Attached: 201889499389584284_.png (1081x889, 1.2M)

>My GF
Post more closeups if not LARPing.

Whats up with robots dating shitskins now?

whoa dude you sound like a sex expert

>3D

orrigino.

Attached: yikes.jpg (600x799, 42K)

Slim pickings. The options are shitskins, white women with bpd/other major mental issues, or trannies.

I'm not gay, but pussies look so gross. That looks like the predator when he takes his mask off. I dont think I could keep an erection while having sex with a girl.

Attached: b00ba99ad82a972d4e5a481385d8e52e.jpg (345x298, 14K)

The juice from pussy and cum can stain clothing. It will cause it to yellow

>I'm not gay, but
Protip: when someone starts their sentence off this way, you can assume that they are about to say some really gay thing

Why do robots gfs have such ugly holes. I don't date her but my fembot friend has a really nice one.

>That looks like the predator when he takes his mask off
Quality post user

Attached: 1540618817409.jpg (272x253, 14K)

I'm not going to smack the shit out of you, but you should get some ice packs ready.

Attached: c80c0cc6aa56e160b2eda600d15f7e92.jpg (236x204, 11K)

not technically a shitskin, she's asian but I'll take a virgin asian over a roastie white slut with tattoos and mental problems any day.

Attached: whatsapp2910301305.png (543x756, 715K)

if you value chastity why are you posting your girlfriends pussy on Jow Forums

what is with this cuck posting

also a sign of homosexuality: posting cutesy anime girl images