What's on your mind right now, Jow Forums? What's worrying you?

What's on your mind right now, Jow Forums? What's worrying you?

Attached: pb070065.jpg (600x800, 46K)

how i can maintain NEET status

Are you getting kicked out or something? I've been a NEET since the start of the year, kinda suicidal lately

Attached: 19.07.20110019007.jpg (1024x768, 72K)

I just sent over 50 messages to my brother talking about the technical specs of the various A6M models, as well as some specs of the F6F and the F4U, a few about the Japanese destroyer Yukikaze, and 3 drawings of planes I drew. He's at work and won't see them until 4 hours from now, but I have no one to talk to at this hour.

no, i am just aware this wont last forever

Attached: 7r6hwixupt511.jpg (633x758, 31K)

Does he share your planes hobby?
What's your current situation like?

Attached: DSCF3683.jpg (1600x1200, 298K)

I keep pushing people away. Or chicks that I like find me attractive and want me but I dint want them. It's getting worse. At this point I dint even carr but a part of me yearns for some love I guess. Neets and people who dont have friends it's nice but it's also ki da annoying and difficult

19 NEET just farming dopamine any way i can. it keeps me alive

I don't know what to do with my life. I know i will eventually need to get a job, but there is no job out there that's worth giving half my life away to, at least not ones that are realistically available to me.
There's no way to survive without money, and no way to get money without serving others. It feels like my life isn't mine, the only way to have my life and eat it too is to give others more than i give myself, and that fucking sucks.
I'm seriously considering suicide because of this, how pathetic is that.

I'm finally in a position where I can pursue some real career dreams I've had
but
It's going to mean a lot of time commitment
so
Gotta give up video game, and give up more time for family, friends

I, sacrifice

Attached: Castles in the Air.png (500x716, 209K)

that i won't ever get a cute abusive gf

I'm in a similar situation and the idea of suicide does seem alluring. It relaxes me to think that the option is always there at least.
Go for it user, feel free to walk over the entire world if it means achieving your dreams.

Attached: HPIM2097.jpg (1600x1195, 110K)

keep having nightmares. i work full time and i don't get enough sleep.

i find it hard to relate to people so i'm pretty lonely. perhaps it's because english isn't my first language, but i've spoken it most of my life.

have a good night anons.

My worry is having a 9 AM shift that I'm worried I'm gonna oversleep for

It's 2 AM and I'm still not sleepy. My phone is addicting as heck

>Does he share your planes hobby?
Not really. He knows a bit, from all that I've told him, and a few video games we used to play together, but beyond that not really. He can't recognize the more "obscure" planes, or recognize specific variants within a type, or really understand what superchargers, manifold pressure, or IRSTs are. He also doesn't really know much about warships, beyond the Iowa, Enterprise (CV-6), and Yamato. He's said he likes it when I talk about it though, and he occasionally sends me videos about model kit diorama techniques, or interesting aerospace / navy news I might have missed. He got me a really big and thick book on WWII aircraft last Christmas. He's a cool dude.

Just feeling stressed about random shit. I just want to feel free and be able to live my truth. I feel restrained and weird inside. I need money but I'm too socially inept to get a job. I'm overwhelmed by taking two easy college courses. The world around me overwhelms me, reality is overwhelming. It's a weird feely feel, I just wish there was somebody else out there that could relate. I wish I had a music career. But everytime I make music, I feel dread. I feel dread whenever I have to be productive really. I wish I could buy a bunch vidya, I wish I could get a new PC to make music in because my laptop is shit tier and my setup is shit tier as well which I think really lowers my interest.

I want to change my environment, I want to be happy and fulfilled. I want to feel bliss whenever I wake up. I want to work with artists and be creative. I want to be the best version of myself, I want to be hopeful, I want to be great. I wish I could talk to people.I wish I could make sense.

I have SCLC and don't know how to tell anyone. Oddly it's kind of peaceful.

Eh, I was invited to the Big E with some co-workers. I would have went but just didn't feel like driving for 1 and a half hours there and back. So I made up a lie that I was going out with my friend and his girlfriend (I have no friends) and his girlfriends friend and I explained how my girlfriend had broken up with me last month (true, but she was a long distance gf and lived in NJ, I live in CT and we met on League of Legends) and that my friend and his girlfriend were inviting me out to try and set me up with a girl and I didn't want to miss that. They believed me hook line and sinker, but they never knew about my ex-girlfriend because I never talk about myself and they asked if I had a girlfriend before and I said no because I was embarrassed to tell them it was a long distance relationship and that I met her on league of legends. So I will just tell them that me and my girlfriend were together for 3 years (true) and during that time we had a couple of longish breakups (false) so that they will think that the reason why I told them no when they asked was because that we were broken up at the time they asked. The only thing that's giving me anxiety is explaining to them how the non-existent date went. When they ask me about it I will tell them that it went well and then quickly change the subject by saying "but I didn't really feel any connection or anything, probably because I'm still depressed over me and my girlfriend breaking up. It's pretty funny because at first I wasn't even feeling sad about it but lately I've been feeling really depressed about it (which is true), so I probably will just take a break from seeing anyone for a while or something". Hopefully that will work and they won't ask me anything else about the non-existent date nor will they ask me follow up questions in the future about the girl I supposedly met on the day we were supposed to go to the Big E.

Going to have surgery.

>I have SCLC
The Southern Christian Leadership Conference?

Yeah that and small cell lung cancer.

What surgery? I work in the operating room as a nurse.

Have to remove a screw from a previous calcaneo-stop. Nothing to be scared about, but it's still an operation.

Attached: download.jpg (301x167, 5K)

Ya that's nothing, enjoy the pain meds and time off from work/school at least.

worried about job interviews coming up :/

>wisdom tooth is sore
>hair getting too long
>face is ugly

worried about if i should wait for her.
am i stupid for holding out hope when shes probably moved on?

>What's on your mind right now
EVERYTHING
>What's worrying you
EVERYTHING

Attached: make it stop.jpg (500x431, 102K)

I'm unemployed and don't want to work. I haven't been working for 2 months, and despite my financial concerns and how bored I already am, I don't want to go back to working. I feel worse being unemployed than I did when I had to work 72 hours a week, but I still don't want to do it.
I think it's just the process of job hunting, and then interviews.

God, everything, man. I don't even know where to start, or to end. I've tried typing this out and it ends up being a novel each time. It's just all so exhausting and all so pointless. Doesn't help that I'm a spastic that's probably going to kill myself or my psychotic mother someday, or at least run away and amount to nothing.

Im worrying about how im gonna survive as a menrally ill and unstable person. Do I even stand a chace

I entered into an online relationship with a girl across the ocean who I am unlikely to ever meet. I constantly feel that I am not good enough for her and by extension my entire life is worthless. I have been working hard to be able to meet her and have $10,000 saved up, but it still doesn't seem to me like it will work out. I feel that this is my only chance to ever have a relationship, and I am definitely going to ruin it. I don't know what to do.