Flashing

So my wife and i are autists and have no friends, we where lucky to even find each other. But like most fuck ups we have our fair share of sexual fetishes. We have decided to rent a hotel annd my wife flash either the room service or Food delivery. How should we do it, and imagine if it was you or if you are at a bar we go to we never do this so , what would a virgin want to see inn a flirt wife in one of these scenarios. What would make your day that much better?

Attached: 720-540.Still001.jpg (720x540, 128K)

>my wife
Please leave this board, Norman.

That's not his wife. He's cucked her out.

>What would make your day that much better?
If I was a hotel worker, having to deal with people and their weird shit all day, I wouldnt like some female patron awkwardly flashing me her tits in order to get off.

I don't know why so many Normans have decided to invade Jow Forums. I blame r/greentext. This board is for the socially inept and lonely. If you have managed to get a wife, you've evolved past being a robot. Please go back to Facebook or Reddit.

Attached: Dk9P5hqX0AAU61z.jpg (960x640, 196K)

Leave, pathetic cuck

Depends is your wife hot?

Jow Forums was supposed to be a better /b/, but now it's just /soc/ for weirdos. Don't pretend it was ever good.

This is hot as fuck OP. I have talked to my gf about things like this but have not so far. I hope she does something like this soon.

I deliver pizza and I'd be alright if a chick flashed me but the problem is that she's probably gross.
I hate hair anywhere so I wouldn't enjoy it.
I would prefer if it was just a topless chick with panties on or shorts on, I find that better.
It also depends on the figure.
I wouldn't remark about it but just try to go the usual route of:
>Hi, how are you going?
*Her Response*
>Yeah not to bad.
>That's just the (lists pizzas)
*Her Response*
>Awesome, have a nice night!
And only make a comment about nudity if she asks about it.
I would certainly say:
>Yeah it was kinda unexpected haha, anyway have a nice night!
And no, I'm not an autist. I just happen to have delivered 1000 pizzas so it's very mechanical to me.

Attached: laughing_chinamen.gif (458x260, 489K)

I'd say make it look accidental. Wear a bath robe or towel or a loose shirt and have it "accidentally" fall off

I think she looks hot

Yeah she plans on answering in either towel or lingerie, then saying hi come on in shut the door. She will prob bend over to get cash and make some flirty comments, then get a good tip for him. Figured it would make a guys day a little better

Attached: IMG_0148.jpg (2448x3264, 1.43M)

Im not a cuck i just enjoy her flirting and making less fortunate or lonely guys feel good and they like the attention, wife usually never flashes she just flirts for fun, we dont do it often bc we rarely go out.

>Come in
I never enter a customer's house.
There's an exception where the dude is a paraplegic and can't open the box so I set it down on the counter for him and loosen the cap on the coke.

I can't tell if she's actually hot because of the baggy clothes and obscuring hair. Did you know the clavicles are the best part of a female?
Don't just cover them in fat and obscure them in hair! It's practically a personal affront.

nice, any more pics?

would you film it

show tits niiiger

You ask for new sheets and leave the bathroom open as your wife takes a shower, but you're most likely going to get some Hispanic lady to show up which is dumb, because flashing is supposed to be done to the opposite sex, any woman can go into a locker room and see other women naked.
The reason people flash pizza boys is because that's what they are, boys.
No women is going to deliver pizza in the late hours of the night who considers their own safety.

>Zero percent content
Haven't had that in a while.

i used to work at a fancy hotel and occasionally did room service. only once did someone flash me. it was a room of two drunk couples and as one of the husbands was signing the receipt, one of the wives was like, "Hey!"
and i turned and she had pulled her tits out of her shirt. it would have been hotter if her face wasn't troll-tier. she was also like late thirties.
i would advocate you just have your wife answer the door totally naked. especially if it's a delivery and the person doesn't typically come in the room. alternatively, have her wear a towel, and then just as the interaction is ending, like she's about to hand back the receipt or whatever, have her drop the towel and go, 'woops.' and then close the door.

if she's a fat whore then this is a disservice to humanity punishable by death

Attached: JPEG_20190410_143922.png (320x320, 113K)

yeah, that makes you a cuck, cuck

Borderline cuck tier. It's only a matter of time before she suggests tyrone come in

>Work in high end restaurant
>See a literal whore sitting with half her ass exposed
>Go to tell her the strip club is one block away
>My manager is sitting beside her
>Fucking asshole
>Go to serve her wine
>She puts her hand on my ass and asks me in the usual whore tone if i could pour her wine
>It's 2 pm and tired as shit
>Tell her to pour her own damn wine
>Randomly catches me looking at her and flashes her non existant tits at me
>She comes and asks in my ear if i wanna go in the bathroom with her
>Tell her she is a big girl she can go by herself
Honestly i would if she didn't look like a whore

>willing to flash random stranger
>not willing to flash random anons
:thonk:

Bring in an american flag and recording this whole event.

Post more and make my day OP.