Dropping out of HS, wish me luck

dropping out of HS, wish me luck

Attached: TMP9137869365597423332.jpg (1280x1146, 139K)

Enjoy the 10 dollars an hour youll make at age 30, idiot

he wont even get a minimum wage job without a high school diploma

idk mate, HS was pretty simple and I'm an academic brainlet. If I can do, I feel like anyone really can pass HS.

What's your plan?

Plesse dont, thats probably the most retarded thing you could do

>thinks he can drop out of highschool and survive
>little does OP know how important a highschool degree is to survive out there.

And if you are one of those faggots that thinks you will be the next bill gates without having any passion or proper work put into something, then you're a big retard OP

Enjoy your ban from Jow Forums. It will predicate your ban from the world.

>wish me luck
You're going to need it kiddo, you're absolutely, utterly fucking fucked. I hope this is a larp. You have no means of truly comprehending just how fucked you are. Fucking boomers who dropped out of high school were screwed, and its only gotten worse since then.
>Enjoy the 10 dollars an hour youll make at age 30
Try 6 dollars an hour, part time, at age 40, if he's lucky.

Attached: 1568180131115.png (720x830, 617K)

You'll have so much free time to fap to anime girls you don't even know

Well, why are you doing this?

lmao i hope you plan on going to a trade school later on to end up ever making more than 15 dollars an hour.

i left hs at 16 and just got my ged so i could work at Walmart for a few months and buy a car and some random shit like build a new pimpin ass pc. after i got everything i wanted and had about 5 grand saved up i left walmart and went to get my scuba license and now i clean the hulls of yachts and tankers for 25 dollars an hour. my next goal is to get into underwater welding.
fuck school its a waste of time im glad i left. i would maybe make 100k a year if i went to college to do what i want but i enjoyed muh 4 years of freedom from classrooms. btw dont work at walmart try publix or a little bit higher end of a grocery store near you once u get ur ged too many fucking spics and jews and you get to see some hot ass women at whole foods or trader joes every once in awhile. but you get some benefits if you score with a good manager at walmart full time. good luck space robot

Attached: 1568464804903.png (599x553, 188K)

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST DROP OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL WE NEED YOU TO BUY BOOKS AND SUPPLIES ENJOY NOT BEING ABLE TO GET HIRED BY MR GOLDSTEIN YOU FUCKING MANCHILD

Attached: 1560233559525.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Daily reminder that one should only seek higher education if they want to work in STEM or something STEM-related, kill yourself if you plan to do economics.

sometimes I feel bad about my life but then I think about all the schmucks who went out there and got meme degrees

I've had over 11/11jobs that required a hs degree.. and you just lie. No one cares no one checks

I have a passion (and am skilled in it too) but I am nearing burnout, so first i need to recover.

also graduating hs won't mean you've made it, maybe you'll feel better for a few months if you pass all your final exams but you still have plenty of opportunities to become a failure in university

You're gonna need it little guy.
Hope you like working fast food and retail til your 30s.

>so first i need to recover
No retard, first you need a fucking diploma. A gap year can be explained away, being a fucking drooling idiot with a GED (if you decide to stop being a "burned out" little bitch and actually get it to begin with) cannot. Get your shit together. Go trade school/military you fucking FOOL just do something for FUCKS sake

my burnout makes it basically impossible for me to do HS rn, but somehow people don't understand mental disorder is far worse than physical

lmaoing at you clueless retards, you just eat up any bullshit your boomer parents tell you
if you're street smart you can do just fine without a high school diploma, but you dumb fuck NPCs don't even know that because you're used to being spoonfed advice on how to live your life

Join a trade school be a plumber make more than the starbuck barista with a phd and will be in debt until they die; god-speed.

Yeah street smart, selling dope at the street corner and then getting caught by the cops at some point.
If it's not that then I want to hear other options that don't get you stuck with a under minimum wage job.

>he thinks he's 'street smart'
>he thinks being 'street smart' is enough to lead a successful life
>he bought into those underdog hollywood movies and thinks that's how real life works
love every laugh

I won't spoonfeed you on how to live your life, if you can't figure it out on you're own you're not gonna make it
Just stick to your wagie mindset and spend the rest of your life being successful on the behalf of some rich prick above you

stop im gonna bust a gutt

>can't complete the easiest part of your life
lol have fun out there, OP.

Attached: My Dick Size.png (560x500, 477K)

Good luck trying to get back in in a few years

High school is literally the easiest part of your life. You have enough free time, while having to just sit in a class and maybe pay attention for 10 minutes every lesson.
I also dropped out of high school. All of my teachers got angry with me because of my "whatever" attitude and the fact that i always overslept, but thanks to that, I lost 2 years of my life.
Don't do it, you fucking retard.

>Is asked alternative ways of living a decent life without HS degree
when confronted, gives a excuse and can't come up with a answer...
MUH MUH MUH wagie mindset

time to force yourself through the pain OP...

High school is literally the easiest time in your life. If you cant handle that then the mid 20s are going to be fun to watch.

you're on Jow Forums

you're not smart period

Welcome to the Brotherhood, Initiate.

Bruh dont do it man. You will really fuck your life

Attached: Devola_&_Popola_Header1.jpg (200x200, 11K)

try larping as light yagami instead of dropping out

good luck indeed, underage dipshit.
you will regret it, but it will be too late.

Damn. They're taking all of the first replies in every thread. NOOO.

>dropping out of HS, wish me luck
based
he's getting neetbux though

Attached: 61067998_2151496265140997_4753791359377211392_n yoko fav hentai.jpg (540x960, 52K)

Feel like school probably isn't very difficult in general, met plenty of people with degrees who can barely even read

Don't do it, moron!

i dropped out of highschool and got a ged years later and the first serious job i took i was making 18.6 an hour
before that i was a useless neet

i will make more money in my lifetime than your entire nuclear family's members will, and i'm a 3 time dropout.

just kys already fggot

Good luck, you're kind of needlessly putting your life on hard more. I hope you have a really good reason, maybe you do.

Enjoy minimum wage flipping burgers and getting cursed at.

Attached: b61eb-thinkstockphotos-92134543.jpg (1600x1063, 168K)

desperate cope. also extremely naive about how and why people end up in cycles of poverty in the first place. you probably should drop out to be honest.

I went to grad school, I'm 23, and now I make $80/hour lecturing. Seriously dude, it isn't worth dropping out of school - you end up working way more in the long run.

so the same as a philosophy graduate except OP won't be $50,000 in debt?

heh. Thumbnail looked like she was sitting on her own massive futa cock and balls.

I dropped out of 8th grade and spent 22 years riding freight cars and busking
When I decided to man up I just walked into a random building and asked for a job, started off at 38 dollars an hour
Now I own 3 private islands and 4 super computers, all without even knowing the pythagorean theorem

No one believes you when you cant even put in the barest minimum description of what job you do
You're as much of a cunt as this guy who cant answer a question with details
When I talk with people IRL and they mention people who made it, they dont mind saying specifics. "My cousin got a job starting off at 18.50 dollars an hour in Pennsylvania testing bottle tightness at a pharmaceutical company"
This entire thread is just LARPing, especially OP, no one ever posts specifics, so fucking uninteresting

Attached: 1457152864225.jpg (512x384, 41K)

Anyone who is stupid enough to get a meme degree like philosophy is in the same boat as op, yes.

You arent being clever by pointing this out dumbfuck.

>dropping out of HS

How fucking stupid do you have to be to drop out of high school? I can't comprehend failing at something so braindead easy.

If you have even 100 IQ points you don't even have to try. All you have to do is show up pay a sliver of attention.

You are in for a big fucking shock 5-10 years down the line, OP. You're going to realize nobody will barely even trust you to flip burgers.

Don't do this.
Get the piece of paper, even if you have to cheat or bribe your way through.
Do you think athletes properly graduate?
look at the college admissions scandal; the wealthy see nothing wrong with buying admission to elite schools, or even buying degrees.

There is a stigma associated with being a HS dropout.
Even if you magically become a billionaire, people will hold it against you.

and yet you're still here
interesting

STEM is fucking dead.

Science
>Too many people
>Not enough jobs
>Jobs pay absolute ass cancer even with a graduate degree

Technology
>Compete with pops and chinks for low skill jobs
>Everything is on a short term contract basis
>High pay is cancelled out by high COL
>Get beat out by college drop out ultra autists